soulflower

Mosque bombed in Minnesota

160 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Perhaps you should seek her opinion. Or is that too a 'gender shaming' statement?

Oops! Better chuck in a few emoticons to be on the safe side. ☺😆😉😦😥😀

Your kidding, right?:o

Unlike you I know my place.

You stepped in it-you clean it up.:P

15 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Your kidding, right?:o

Unlike you I know my place.

You stepped in it-you clean it up.:P

Oh come on, I mean, how bad can it be?

What are you, a man or a mouse? Squeak up. :D

On 8/7/2017 at 8:21 AM, michiganjoe said:

Odd that the administration hasn't condemned what is apparently an act of terrorism. Perhaps it doesn't fit their narrative?

Three days after an improvised bomb ripped through a mosque in Bloomington, Minnesota, early Saturday morning, President Donald Trump has yet to condemn this act of domestic terrorism.

And it’s not just because he’s busy working on his golf swing.

Trump has taken to Twitter nearly 30 times as of Tuesday morning without acknowledging the act of domestic terror against American Muslims. Less than 12 hours after Saturday’s attack on the six-year-old Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center, Trump instead fired off five rapid-succession tweets, including one defensively insisting he was working hard during his 17-day stay at his New Jersey golf club and a re-tweetfrom a Trump supporter whose account has since been suspended by Twitter.

http://www.salon.com/2017/08/08/a-pattern-of-ignoring-terror-attacks-donald-trump-remains-silent-three-days-after-minnesota-mosque-bombed/

He's quick to say the Muslim mayor of London is handled his crisis wrong, yet says nothing about how the non-Muslim mayor of Manchester handled that crisis. Now, when this happens at home, and none will be surprised when they catch the bomber as to what motivates him, Trumph is again silent.

What a P,O.S.

7 hours ago, veritas said:

So Trump is supposed to comment on every crime that happens?  A room was damaged and nobody was hurt and we don't know who did what but Trump is supposed to make a statement about it?  Oh, and what narrative are you referring to?  The one that Islamists commit 95% of terror attacks?  Well, we all know that's true and one need not be a "hater" to acknowledge it.

And here in the US, veritas, who commits the vast majority of terrorist attacks?

7 hours ago, WKDWZD said:

1. Perhaps your computer is crap. 

2. 'Poppycock'  is not a slang word. 

Did you post those from your phone?  When I use the emoticons from my phone rather than the ones from the forum, they show up like that.

31 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

Did you post those from your phone?  When I use the emoticons from my phone rather than the ones from the forum, they show up like that.

I am posting from a tablet, the emoticons appear fine to me, I don't know what "like that" is. Are these sunspot board emoticons ok? :unsure: :huh: :confused: 

And these 😀😞😭 Android ones not?

52 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

I am posting from a tablet, the emoticons appear fine to me, I don't know what "like that" is. Are these sunspot board emoticons ok? :unsure: :huh: :confused: 

And these 😀😞😭 Android ones not?

Both come through fine on my iPad but the Android ones do not come though on my laptop. They show up as squares.  😅👌🏻👌🏻

33 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

Both come through fine on my iPad but the Android ones do not come though on my laptop. They show up as squares.  😅👌🏻👌🏻

Okay thanks, I'll bear that in mind in future. :)

4 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Okay thanks, I'll bear that in mind in future. :)

I just happened to notice one day when I posted from my iPad and then read my post later on my laptop that the emoticon didn't come through correctly.  :)

Any tweets about this from our terrorism hating president?

Edited by demopublican

16 hours ago, AttackPlanR said:

And here in the US, veritas, who commits the vast majority of terrorist attacks?

That all depends on what qualifies as a terrorist attack.  I hear that Ft. Hood was "workplace violence" even though the guy had been corresponding with Anwar al-Awlaki.   I've also heard that Orlando was everything but a terror attack even though the guy claimed allegiance to ISIS by calling 911 during the attack.  So, tell me, what qualifies as a terrorist attack?

15 hours ago, demopublican said:

Condemning this would offend his base.

15 hours ago, demopublican said:

Condemning this would offend his base.

2 hours ago, veritas said:

That all depends on what qualifies as a terrorist attack.  I hear that Ft. Hood was "workplace violence" even though the guy had been corresponding with Anwar al-Awlaki.   I've also heard that Orlando was everything but a terror attack even though the guy claimed allegiance to ISIS by calling 911 during the attack.  So, tell me, what qualifies as a terrorist attack?

Does Tweet, I mean Trump, usually wait for the whole story to be known before he starts pumping out tweets if the suspect is brown? 

Just now, demopublican said:

Does Tweet, I mean Trump, usually wait for the whole story to be known before he starts pumping out tweets if the suspect is brown? 

The question was directed to me.  It has nothing to do with Trump.  BTW, do they have a suspect in the mosque attack yet?

Just now, veritas said:

The question was directed to me.  It has nothing to do with Trump.  BTW, do they have a suspect in the mosque attack yet?

No idea.  But regardless it was an attack on a religious group.

Do you really think T-Rump would be quiet on the matter if it was a Catholic Church in a white suburb? 

Do you really think T-Rump would be quiet on the matter if it was a Catholic Church in a white suburb? 

That's irrelevant to the question I was asked.  The topic wasn't Trump. 

36 minutes ago, veritas said:

That's irrelevant to the question I was asked.  The topic wasn't Trump. 

No suspect has been publicly identified.

Now new subject: Do you really think T-Rump would be quiet on the matter if it was a Catholic Church in a white suburb? 

It's doubtful.

On 8/7/2017 at 1:54 PM, WKDWZD said:

Still not a word about this from our POS president.  I'm really ashamed and embarrassed that this arse is our president.  He represents damn near everything that's wrong with mankind.

1 hour ago, demopublican said:

Some of us don't need to change the font side to read .......

4 minutes ago, banner1124 said:
On 8/7/2017 at 3:54 PM, WKDWZD said:

Still not a word about this from our POS president.  I'm really ashamed and embarrassed that this arse is our president.  He represents damn near everything that's wrong with mankind.

Where did you find that .??

Did he move .??

3 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Where did you find that .??

Did he move .??

Huh?  I think something might have happened with your response.  Is it just me or is the new quoting system since the update just awful?

1 minute ago, banner1124 said:

Huh?  I think something might have happened with your response.  Is it just me or is the new quoting system since the update just awful?

I saw your response with the quote. It quoted WKDWZD. I couldn't find it back a few pages so didn't think he could have said that.