EgyptKang

Immigrant linked to multiple rapes and police can't do anything

46 posts in this topic

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c496b388-40dd-34ff-904e-ad724827f02a/immigrant-linked-to-multiple.html#mycomments

A violent illegal immigrant who repeatedly snuck into the US has now been linked to a slew of rapes in The Bronx and Westchester County — but there’s nothing authorities can do about it. That’s because the statutes of limitations on the rapes expired by the time the suspect’s DNA was tested, likely thanks to a backlog in cases, law-enforcement sources told The Post. “We can’t go back and charge him

I am guessing that the victims were black and Latina.  Had the victims been white women I am sure this case would've been a priority much like the Central Park Jogger case where the police and prosecution arrested and convicted the wrong people simply because they are black.

Double whammy since he is an illegal immigrant and don't want to bring too much attention to that either in deblasi world .........

The Catholic Church lobbies heavily for these statutes of limitations.

3 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c496b388-40dd-34ff-904e-ad724827f02a/immigrant-linked-to-multiple.html#mycomments

I am guessing that the victims were black and Latina.  Had the victims been white women I am sure this case would've been a priority much like the Central Park Jogger case where the police and prosecution arrested and convicted the wrong people simply because they are black.

You're guessing?

3 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

How so? Are you saying the statute of limitations doesn't apply to perpetrators who rape white women? 

4 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

How so? Are you saying the statute of limitations doesn't apply to perpetrators who rape white women? 

I am saying the white women would be priority. Moved to the top of the list. The stats wouldn't have ran out.

If some sort of "sanctuary city" protocol had anything to do with the low priority-related delay, then this will only add fuel to the illegal immigration fire.

5 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

Double whammy since he is an illegal immigrant and don't want to bring too much attention to that either in deblasi world .........

Westchester County is not part of NYC.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

Westchester County is not part of NYC.

Thanks for your help.....

I am aware of that, driven through it dozens of times, stayed there several times and even flew in and out of their airport .....

5 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

I am saying the white women would be priority. Moved to the top of the list. The stats wouldn't have ran out.

Are you saying there is a special extension for white women ..??

Need to see that law.

7 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Are you saying there is a special extension for white women ..??

Need to see that law.

It's quite interesting that's what you got from my post.

3 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

Thanks for your help.....

I am aware of that, driven through it dozens of times, stayed there several times and even flew in and out of their airport .....

So just a random shot at the mayor for no real reason. You heard illegal immigrant, you heard New York, got it.

13 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

It's quite interesting that's what you got from my post.

Its what you said .........

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

So just a random shot at the mayor for no real reason. You heard illegal immigrant, you heard New York, got it.

The Bronx is in NYC ....

Got it? ....

Edited by Eastside Terp

19 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

The stats wouldn't have ran out.

How is that possible?

I do not see any TOS violation in my mentioning my theory that the OP is a conservative person pretending to a dimwitted,race activist, liberal.  

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, demopublican said:

I do not see any TOS violation in my mentioning my theory that the OP is a conservative person pretending to a dimwitted,race activist, liberal.  

Come on bro, you're not new here I got a time out for something I posted over a year ago.. :lol:

Edited by bmore_ken

1 hour ago, Eastside Terp said:

The Bronx is in NYC ....

Got it? ....

No, still not getting it. How are rapes committed there 20 years ago relevant to the current mayor? Pretty obvious you just want to piss and moan and will take any reason, no matter tangential, to do so.

22 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Come on bro, you're not new here I got a time out for something I posted over a year ago.. :lol:

That must have been a long search to nab you. Someone doesn't like you.

2 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

That must have been a long search to nab you. Someone doesn't like you.

There's a list and I don't give a damn :D

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

How is that possible?

Because in the State of New York there is NO Statute of Limitations for RAPE. 5 Years for sexual assault.

In Maryland there is no Statute of Limitations for RAPE or Sexual Assault. --- you can be charged 50, 100, 1000 years later

Poor journalism

Edited by karlydee2

7 minutes ago, karlydee2 said:

Because in the State of New York there is NO Statute of Limitations for RAPE. 5 Years for sexual assault.

In Maryland there is no Statute of Limitations for RAPE or Sexual Assault. --- you can be charged 50, 100, 1000 years later

Poor journalism

So the law enforcement quoted in the story don't know the law they enforce?

law-enforcement sources told The Post. “We can’t go back and charge him

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

So the law enforcement quoted in the story don't know the law they enforce?

2nd degree and 3rd degree rape have a SOL of 5 years. Judging by the timeline (him being in his 20's) --- and the New York Penal code they are most likely talking about 2nd or 3rd degree --

130.30 Rape in the second degree.130.30 Rape in the second degree.

A person is guilty of rape in the second degree when:

1. being eighteen years old or more, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than fifteen years old; or

2. he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is incapable of consent by reason of being mentally disabled or mentally incapacitated.

Rape in the 3rd

A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when:

1. He or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than seventeen years old;

2. Being twenty-one years old or more, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old; or

Violence automatically elevates to Rape in the 1st with no SOL

Edited by karlydee2

2 minutes ago, karlydee2 said:

2nd degree and 3rd degree rape have a SOL of 5 years. Judging by the timeline (him being in his 20's) --- and the New York Penal code they are most likely talking about 2nd or 3rd degree --

130.30 Rape in the second degree.130.30 Rape in the second degree.

A person is guilty of rape in the second degree when:

1. being eighteen years old or more, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than fifteen years old; or

2. he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is incapable of consent by reason of being mentally disabled or mentally incapacitated.

Rape in the 3rd

A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when:

1. He or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than seventeen years old;

2. Being twenty-one years old or more, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old; or

So the law enforcement quoted in the story don't know the law they enforce?

law-enforcement sources told The Post. “We can’t go back and charge him

Just now, bmore_ken said:

So the law enforcement quoted in the story don't know the law they enforce?

Like I said 2nd or 3rd -- not Violent Rape which would be 1st degree with no SOL