EgyptKang

Immigrant linked to multiple rapes and police can't do anything

46 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, karlydee2 said:

Like I said 2nd or 3rd -- not Violent Rape which would be 1st degree with no SOL

So how is it sloppy reporting if the story quoted law enforcement?

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

No, still not getting it. How are rapes committed there 20 years ago relevant to the current mayor? Pretty obvious you just want to piss and moan and will take any reason, no matter tangential, to do so.

Just admit you screwed up and move on .....

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

So how is it sloppy reporting if the story quoted law enforcement?

I was mistaken, In 2006 the SOL was removed for 1st degree rape.

5 years remains for 2nd and 3rd.

It's still BS about the backlog in cases -- 5 years - the SOL expired around the year 2000.

Edited by karlydee2

2 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

How is that possible?

Because ,as I mentioned, the case would've been top priority if the victims were white so the SOL wouldn't have the opportunity to run out. Someone would've been arrested much like how the NYPD "solved" the Central Park Jogger case.

2 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Because ,as I mentioned, the case would've been top priority if the victims were white so the SOL wouldn't have the opportunity to run out. Someone would've been arrested much like how the NYPD "solved" the Central Park Jogger case.

You also said that statute of limitations wouldn't have applied. How is that possible?

Just now, bmore_ken said:

You also said that statute of limitations wouldn't have applied. How is that possible?

Wrong wording on my part.

2 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Wrong wording on my part.

At least you admit that. Few people do that here. :)

2 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

The key for him is the " white " part. That's all he's stressing.

At least you admit that. Few people do that here. :)

Actually looking back at my posts where did I say it wouldn't have applied?

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Actually looking back at my posts where did I say it wouldn't have applied?

22 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

I am saying the white women would be priority. Moved to the top of the list. The stats wouldn't have ran out.

I'm assuming that's what this means although it's not worded properly. If not, I'll stand corrected.

Edited by bmore_ken

4 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

Just admit you screwed up and move on .....

What did I screw up? Being annoyed at you for taking potshots at the mayor for no reason? Let me flesh this out for you.

Rapes were committed by an illegal immigrant in The Bronx back when Giuliani was mayor. That person is later arrested in Westchester, while living in Westchester, for a crime he committed in Westchester and yet all you can think to post about is de Blasio. I'm failing to see the slightest connection.

5 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

I'm assuming that's what this means although it's not worded properly. If not, I'll stand corrected.

My understanding of his point is, if the victim was white, the investigation and possible litigation would have happened faster and the statute of limitation would not have ran out. 

2 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

My understanding of his point is, if the victim was white, the investigation and possible litigation would have happened faster and the statute of limitation would not have ran out. 

That clears it up for me thanks. I don't think it's true, but at least I get what he was saying now. 

2 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

Run out, not ran out.  This grates on my ears about as badly as "should have went".   Sorry to be the grammar police but I had to do it.

That clears it up for me thanks. I don't think it's true, but at least I get what he was saying now. 

It's hard to say to say if it's true or not.

Just now, veritas said:

Run out, not ran out.  This grates on my ears about as badly as "should have went".   Sorry to be the grammar police but I had to do it.

No doubt. Thanks for participating. 

25 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

It's hard to say to say if it's true or not.

In any event, he's being charged with attempted murder of the officer anyway.So he'll still be going away. This time to prison where he can't sneak back into the country.

In any event, he's being charged with attempted murder of the officer anyway.So he'll still be going away. This time to prison where he can't sneak back into the country.

Yea, I know. The article said he would probably die in prison anyway. So whats the diff. 

1 hour ago, FatBoy said:

Thank you. I figured everyone would've understood that when I stated it would be a priority. I guess I should've spelled it out more.

11 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Thank you. I figured everyone would've understood that when I stated it would be a priority. I guess I should've spelled it out more.

I just didn't read it correctly. I stand corrected. 

4 hours ago, FatBoy said:

The article said he would probably die in prison anyway.

I think everyone can agree with this outcome, guy sounds like a total degenerate.

On 8/7/2017 at 5:56 PM, EgyptKang said:

It's quite interesting that's what you got from my post.

Bad judgement on his part.