Calamari

Trump’s Brilliant Solution To Opioid Crisis: Just Tell Youth ‘No Good, Really Bad For You’

107 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2017 at 3:30 PM, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Why are we changing the topic to trump lies? How can that even be in question? 

The issue is politicians promising a solution to every problem-they all do and it's not new and it didn't start with trump.

Have you ever heard a politician say "I can't fix it"

What you say is true all politicians lie in some way or another be it a flat out blantant lie or not just telling all the truth till drilled on it.

Trump however has raised lying to an art form and an Olympic Sport. :lol:

As was said....in Trumps case....if he is breathing he is lying. He is the first politician that lies about the lie he told to cover the lie that he told earlier about the lie ......well you get it.

5 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

What you say is true all politicians lie in some way or another be it a flat out blantant lie or not just telling all the truth till drilled on it.

As was said....in Trumps case....if he is breathing he is lying. He is the first politician that lies about the lie he told to cover the lie that he told earlier about the lie ......well you get it.

Once again, there is no denying that trump is in a class all his own when it comes to lying, but that's not the point of my screed.

Trump does what every politician does when it comes to "fixing" problems-there's no problem, issue, grievance, etc that can't be fixed by voting for that candidate.

It didn't start with trump....doubt it will end with him.

On 8/10/2017 at 5:53 PM, VOSA said:

When will it dawn on you that Trump is not a politician.

He isn't much of a human, either. Kind of a characterization of our worst qualities.

3 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Once again, there is no denying that trump is in a class all his own when it comes to lying, but that's not the point of my screed.

Trump does what every politician does when it comes to "fixing" problems-there's no problem, issue, grievance, etc that can't be fixed by voting for that candidate.

I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that all politicians promise to fix problems but Trump is the only one to actually say that "I ALONE" can fix them.  Most politicians say "we" can fix the problems, Trump only says "I".

20 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Describes trump's character to a "T".

2 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

This is just an IMO.

From the get go...Trump had is 'hot button talking points'...all politicians do....but to my recollection...Trump is the first one at that level....that had the buttons...but absolutely NO IDEA OR TANGIBLE plan or even an outline on what he would do when he got in office. Now all politicians are vague on things....no doubt....but Trump? All I saw was the headline and a blank page after that.

Also something I do notice also. There have been a handful of local and fed political candidates that actually had the headline AND what the plan would be if elected. Almost invariably they never make the first cut. Guess people can't handle reality and the truth that there are no free lunches.

As I said JMO.

10 hours ago, hst2 said:

He isn't much of a human, either. Kind of a characterization of our worst qualities.

Really?

Do you say what you think?