Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dshawg1

So What's up with the Starting Pitching?

12 posts in this topic

Did they hog tie Roger McDowell or put pcp in the Gatorade? Why the sudden improvement? What changed?

12 minutes ago, dshawg1 said:

Did they hog tie Roger McDowell or put pcp in the Gatorade? Why the sudden improvement? What changed?

I TOLD you. It was all part of Showalter's master plan to draw the AL East into a false sense of security. They STOLE Beckham and What The Hell-ickson as a result. DUDE. PAY ATTENTION!!!

;)

Either the pitchers have finally begun to execute their pitches better, or opposing batters are simply missing pitches they should be hitting.

I am not much a believer in coincidences...some adjustment was made behind the scenes me thinks.

42 minutes ago, dshawg1 said:

I am not much a believer in coincidences...some adjustment was made behind the scenes me thinks.

Makes sense. But what?

51 minutes ago, OriginalColtsFan said:

Makes sense. But what?

Maybe the game calling...We know that Joseph is MUCH better than Castillo..but can't be just that..b/c it has improved overall. I gotta think it's either the game calling or some theory was changed (more/less fastballs, etc.).

Blind squirrel here..not sure honestly.

1 hour ago, dshawg1 said:

Maybe the game calling...We know that Joseph is MUCH better than Castillo..but can't be just that..b/c it has improved overall. I gotta think it's either the game calling or some theory was changed (more/less fastballs, etc.).

Blind squirrel here..not sure honestly.

We'll probably never know. But it certainly looks different, that's for sure. I had thrown out the whole game calling question before but it got shot down. So who knows? At least it's more fun watching now. Shame What The Hell-ickson got robbed of a W last night.

It's like any sport. Sometimes you're good, sometimes you're bad. The whole rotation pitching well at once is pretty crazy but it happens...usually just in time for the hitting to go into the crapper.

On 8/8/2017 at 11:37 PM, dshawg1 said:

Our pitchers are facing bad hitters ;)

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:41 AM, pitbull said:

Our pitchers are facing bad hitters ;)

Definitely could be the competition level. If so, even worse that Angelos didn't allow the team to sell. Ugh.