Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
workerbee

Pay For My Stuff!

67 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, workerbee said:

This is a prime case of media manipulating their followers in their attempt to inflict class warfare. In this case Fox News is trying to sensationalize and create animosity against millennials with an interview with an ignorant millennial as if she is a representation of the entire group of millennials. This way followers can sit back and say, "See, millennials are stupid" and it makes them feel superior.

6 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

This is a prime case of media manipulating their followers in their attempt to inflict class warfare. In this case Fox News is trying to sensationalize and create animosity against millennials with an interview with an ignorant millennial as if she is a representation of the entire group of millennials. This way followers can sit back and say, "See, millennials are stupid" and it makes them feel superior.

Fox counts on it's rather dim viewers to fall for this crap hook line and sinker

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, songfourone said:

Hilarious how ridiculously ill informed that 'journalist' is.

Funny we know when you say "journalist", we know you don't mean the Fox News personnel. They are something else altogether.

Edited by hst2

1 hour ago, ncbirdfan said:

Russians have to be involved... somehow!  

Just now, workerbee said:

Russians have to be involved... somehow!  

Wow. Deflecting your own thread. That's a new one. :D

6 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Wow. Deflecting your own thread. That's a new one. :D

LOL... Just joining the crowd here!  I'm taking it you agree with her? 

46 minutes ago, workerbee said:

LOL... Just joining the crowd here!  I'm taking it you agree with her? 

Are you saying I'm a millennial? Well bless your heart. ;)

2 hours ago, ncbirdfan said:

Yet another irony-o-meter blown all to hell.:lol:

2 hours ago, ncbirdfan said:

No, she is the organizer of the March. If you think she is ignorant what does that say about the March and her positions?

11 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

No, she is the organizer of the March. If you think she is ignorant what does that say about the March and her positions?

I don't think she's ignorant. She just wasn't prepared for the questions she got in the interview 

1 minute ago, soulflower said:

I don't think she's ignorant. She just wasn't prepared for the questions she got in the interview 

You mean like, "how are her proposals going to be paid for"?  That is one question she should have been prepared for. 

8 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

Thanks for proving my point. Fox News got this one person to represent the whole group. But hey, that didn't stop Fox News from exploiting her. How many other coherent interviews did Fox News throw away before they found one that fit their agenda?  Many women there were quite able to articulate the message. Why did Fox News pick her out of the others? These questions are rhetorical. We know the answers.

That way you sit back in your Lazy-Boy and say, "Damn stupid women and that damn march" drink another beer, and pass out on your sofa feeling you are somehow better. :D

41 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Are you saying I'm a millennial? Well bless your heart. ;)

If you do agree with this millennial then clearly you are really screwed up. 

Just now, ncbirdfan said:

Thanks for proving my point. Fox News got this one person to represent the whole group. But hey, that didn't stop Fox News from exploiting her. How many other coherent interviews did Fox News throw away before they found one that fit their agenda?  Many women there were quite able to articulate the message. Why did Fox News pick her out of the others? These questions are rhetorical. We know the answers.

That way you sit back in your Lazy-Boy and say, "Damn stupid women and that damn march" drink another beer, and pass out on your sofa feeling you are somehow better. :D

Because she was the ORGANIZER of the March.

6 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

You mean like, "how are her proposals going to be paid for"?  That is one question she should have been prepared for. 

Cut defense spending and funding for Regime Change wars. That would've been my answer 

7 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

She should have answered that spending will be cut somewhere (with absolutely no specifics) or just stated that a tax cut will bring in so much new revenue to pay for it.  These stock answers are more than acceptable for Republicans and Fox News viewers.

1 minute ago, soulflower said:

Cut defense spending and funding for Regime Change wars. That would've been my answer 

Well maybe they should have interviewed you.  :D

10 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Why did Workerbee post a 2 year old interview? 

Isn't obvious?

Don't know if this is true or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is true.

Leader Of Free College Movement Keely Mullen Has Millionaire Father, Goes To Northeastern, And Lied On Neil Cavuto

1 hour ago, soulflower said:

Why did Workerbee post a 2 year old interview? 

What do you think has changed?

16 minutes ago, downunder said:

Don't know if this is true or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is true.

Leader Of Free College Movement Keely Mullen Has Millionaire Father, Goes To Northeastern, And Lied On Neil Cavuto

Good catch, what a fraud.

3 minutes ago, workerbee said:

What do you think has changed?

What do you mean? 

Just now, soulflower said:

What do you mean? 

Do you think Ms Mullen and her followers thinks differently today?  

18 minutes ago, workerbee said:

Do you think Ms Mullen and her followers thinks differently today?  

I don't know. If they're anything like most privileged college kids they'll go into the corporate world after college and leave the far left behind