Ode2Joy

Father of 12 killed at Edmondson Village Dollar Store. Police release video and ask for help identifying

31 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, prodigalson1 said:

What can we do? Nothing, except try to be safe. Money, prayers, jobs, faith, jail, all have been tried and all have failed repeatedly. It's just sad the way we live and the way we die.

Build more prisons ! And insist that time sentenced be time served.

3 hours ago, FJBlacknight said:

Build more prisons ! And insist that time sentenced be time served.

Yawn! You do remember this is Maybeland where only criminals can live their dreams. ;)

Man Arrested

I can't say how glad I am that the police have the person who shot Deric Ford in custody. It's just a matter of time before his accomplice is also behind bars. Michael Thompson, who I'm guessing was the trigger man and is no stranger to ending lives, has confessed to killing another man back in April. We can be assured that he will not kill anyone else unless maybe it's behind bars...and he has a gun. He's obviously boldest when he has a gun and victims (prey) who can't defend themselves.

Great work by the BCPD, Great work by the community for turning out at the store and showing concern, it wasn't business as usual, the neighborhood actually cares.

7 minutes ago, prodigalson1 said:

Man Arrested

I can't say how glad I am that the police have the person who shot Deric Ford in custody. It's just a matter of time before his accomplice is also behind bars. Michael Thompson, who I'm guessing was the trigger man and is no stranger to ending lives, has confessed to killing another man back in April. We can be assured that he will not kill anyone else unless maybe it's behind bars...and he has a gun. He's obviously boldest when he has a gun and victims (prey) who can't defend themselves.

Great work by the BCPD, Great work by the community for turning out at the store and showing concern, it wasn't business as usual, the neighborhood actually cares.

Very quick work by the BPD. Now let's see if this piece of scum can actually be put away for the (hopefully) short remainder of his life.  

13 hours ago, prodigalson1 said:

Man Arrested

That is good news. Now if the city judicial system can gets it's act together....................

Cops did their job.....next up 'the revolving door'. :angry:

A key puzzle piece that is needed to resolve the issues that plague BC

Edited by Guido2

Twelve! 12???

Musta been Popular with the ladies!