Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrdeltoid

Joe Scarborough speechless!!

79 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, ms maggie said:

People seem to think white collar criminals aren't really criminals, when in fact they're often sociopaths.

Here is my breakdown of criminals.....

• White collars rob you with BS, paperwork, schemes and lawsuits. Financial 'death' is always a possibility for you.
  • Thugs rob you with the end of a gun. Physical 'death' is always a possibility for you.
  • Both lack a conscience.

Both ways your are screwed.

Edited by Guido2

13 hours ago, veritas said:

We have no evidence of Trump doing anything illegal as of now.  I know you're hoping and wishing with barely contained excitement but we don't have it yet.  When we do, I'll comment.  Until then, you'll have to satisfy yourself with cheap shots and falsifications about me.

His 'legal' activity is bad enough: denying Russian involvement in our election,while encouraging them to do just that, serving as their stooge by giving voice to their leaked emails, firing the FBI director to stop the investigation, calling for investigations into his opponents activities (which have already been investigated), writing his son's alibi.

How low does he have to go to meet with ypur disgust?

29 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Here is my breakdown of criminals.....

• White collars rob you with BS, paperwork, schemes and lawsuits. Financial 'death' is always a possibility for you.
  • Thugs rob you with the end of a gun. Physical 'death' is always a possibility for you.
  • Both lack a conscience.

Both ways your are screwed.

Financial death can amount to physical death.  Either by suicide or a mental breakdown. Both can cause physical death or be a catalyst.

22 hours ago, mrdeltoid said:

So if they knocked first, what? I mean he isn't gonna jump out the window, run to a jet and fly to Brazil . After all it was 5AM

Hey Al Capone was white collar!

9 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Financial death can amount to physical death.  Either by suicide or a mental breakdown. Both can cause physical death or be a catalyst.

No doubt. Look at the 29's crash of the stock market  and the beginning of the depression and its results.

But I was just trying to keep it simple since I am accused by some to be too convoluted and in-depth with in my postings. ;):D

10 minutes ago, jtowne-swim said:

Hey Al Capone was white collar!

Trump won't release his taxes.

15 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Trump won't release his taxes.

Doesn't .... in theory....matter. Al I am sure didn't release his taxes as our previous Presidents have....why would he.

No.... the FBI....just got subpoenas and such in Al's case... and pulled the records. And started drilling.

Releasing taxes is for the benefit for us the unwashed masses to make us 'think' that the Prez is on the up and up.

Stay tuned.... the way things are going against Trump.....with luck....we may have an 'Al' moment. Let us pray.

Edited by Guido2

15 hours ago, veritas said:

Show me what I lied about.  If I've made any factual errors, feel free to point them out.  Opinions differing from yours are not lies.  Your high and mighty lecturing is also a joke.  You have no monopoly on truth.  Arrogance perhaps, truth no.

Ver... you are kidding ...right?  Seems more than a few fibs....and this is just since the beginning of the year.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

I would have cut and pasted the entire article but it would have taken up 4 or so screens.

Frankly if Trump was Pinocchio he could pole vault with his nose. :lol:

And don't give me any crap about 'I wasn't talking to  you'. Public forum....deal with it.

15 hours ago, veritas said:

It says email message creators and recipients must decide.  Hillary Clinton could only have been one or the other, not both.  Also, what about messages from foreign entities or governments?  This thing leaves a broad avenue for all sorts of behavior by bad actors who can then simply decide that what they transacted is not the government's business.  The department subsequently issued a further memorandum, part of which is as follows:

While employees, including senior officials, may delete personal e-mails, they should be aware that the definition of a personal e-mail is very narrow. The only e-mails that are personal or non-record are those that do not relate to or affect the transaction of Government business. Departing employees are also reminded they may take with them only personal papers and non-record materials, subject to review by records officers to ensure compliance with federal records laws and regulations. All federal records generated by employees, including senior officials, belong to the Department of State.

In addition to the responsibility for preserving the documentation of official activities insofar as it is captured in email, employees generally should not use private e-mail accounts (e.g., Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, etc.) for official business. However, in those very limited circumstances when it becomes necessary to do so, the email messages covering official business sent from or received in a personal account must be captured and preserved in one of the Department's official electronic records systems (i.e., SMART or POEMS). The best way for employees to ensure this is to forward e-mail messages from a private account to their respective State account. Private email accounts should not be used for classified information.

Did Hill even have a DOS account?  Did she forward anything?  This was issued as joint guidance consistent with DOS policy.  That would seem to indicate that it was a reiteration of existing policy.  At a minimum, she operated outside the bounds of normal DOS protocol.

https://www.archives.gov/files/press/press-releases/2015/pdf/attachment2-department-notice.pdf

Of course she was both a sender and a recipient. Email accounts have both in and out boxes. God what a stretch!

Foreign governments? Read point a. Those would be "federal records". 

And the memorandum you reference was issued after HRC left State.

So in summary: when HRC was at the State, the statue clearly stated that emails not falling under the description "federal records" (obviously personal email) were to be deleted at the individual's discretion.

1 hour ago, ms maggie said:

Of course she was both a sender and a recipient. Email accounts have both in and out boxes. God what a stretch!

So in summary: when HRC was at the State, the statue clearly stated that emails not falling under the description "federal records" (obviously personal email) were to be deleted at the individual's discretion.

take my advice.....find a better hobby that trying to get this one to sing....

22 hours ago, ms maggie said:

I know the memorandum was issued after she left and I submit that it was issued precisely due to her inappropriate server set-up and cavalier handling of email communications.  This was meant to reiterate what the policy was, not establish new policy.  She never had a DOS account, never archived anything at DOS that we know of and operated outside DOS protocol.  But, hey, it's a Clinton, when do they ever follow the rules?

21 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

take my advice.....find a better hobby that trying to get this one to sing....

I see you've been reduced to chirping from the sidelines.  Too funny.

23 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Ver... you are kidding ...right?  Seems more than a few fibs....and this is just since the beginning of the year.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

I would have cut and pasted the entire article but it would have taken up 4 or so screens.

Frankly if Trump was Pinocchio he could pole vault with his nose. :lol:

And don't give me any crap about 'I wasn't talking to  you'. Public forum....deal with it.

I'm not sure what this has to do with me.  I asked him to show me what I lied about, not what he thought Trump lied about.

10 minutes ago, veritas said:

I know the memorandum was issued after she left and I submit that it was issued precisely due to her inappropriate server set-up and cavalier handling of email communications.  This was meant to reiterate what the policy was, not establish new policy.  She never had a DOS account, never archived anything at DOS that we know of and operated outside DOS protocol.  But, hey, it's a Clinton, when do they ever follow the rules?

Seems like your Clinton cover-up argument would have some teeth if there was an alleged crime to be covered up.

On 8/12/2017 at 9:28 AM, hst2 said:

His 'legal' activity is bad enough: denying Russian involvement in our election,while encouraging them to do just that, serving as their stooge by giving voice to their leaked emails, firing the FBI director to stop the investigation, calling for investigations into his opponents activities (which have already been investigated), writing his son's alibi.

How low does he have to go to meet with ypur disgust?

Hey, much of Obama's eight years disgusted me but I never suggested it was impeachment worthy.  Why don't you unravel your shorts and wait for Mueller.

2 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Seems like your Clinton cover-up argument would have some teeth if there was an alleged crime to be covered up.

I didn't suggest there was a cover-up, just an acceptance of the Clintons operating by their own rules.

On 8/11/2017 at 0:02 PM, veritas said:

Yet you defending your heroine is perfectly legitimate, of course.  When the raid on Manafort turns up something, let me know.  My grasp of reality is fine.  I'm not the one imagining international intrigue on a grand scale.  Next thing you know, you'll be talking about SPECTRE.:lol:

I'm sure there is something there about his business dealings, probably flynns too......

Probably boil down to some paperwork or tax issues before it's all done and won't have anything to do with their work on the campaign ....

2 minutes ago, veritas said:

I didn't suggest there was a cover-up, just an acceptance of the Clintons operating by their own rules.

What does that have to do with the investigation of a crime?

4 minutes ago, hst2 said:

What does that have to do with the investigation of a crime?

What crime are you referring to?

9 minutes ago, veritas said:

What crime are you referring to?

"The FBI conducted a predawn July raid on the home of President Donald Trump's campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, as part of its ongoing investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, The Washington Post reported Wednesday."

Link

16 minutes ago, hst2 said:

"The FBI conducted a predawn July raid on the home of President Donald Trump's campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, as part of its ongoing investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, The Washington Post reported Wednesday."

Link

Hill came up because I was wondering if Manafort used Bleachbit or smashed Blackberrys.  They must have thought he might do something to get rid of some sort of evidence or they wouldn't have conducted this raid.  Of course, if Manafort is the Machiavellian menace portrayed, I imagine he'd know how to protect himself.

1 minute ago, veritas said:

Hill came up because I was wondering if Manafort used Bleachbit or smashed Blackberrys.  They must have thought he might do something to get rid of some sort of evidence or they wouldn't have conducted this raid.  Of course, if Manafort is the Machiavellian menace portrayed, I imagine he'd know how to protect himself.

So the connection to Hillary is irrelevant.

18 minutes ago, hst2 said:

So the connection to Hillary is irrelevant.

I never said there was a connection, only a useful similarity.

1 hour ago, veritas said:

I'm not sure what this has to do with me.  I asked him to show me what I lied about, not what he thought Trump lied about.

Yeah my bad. I guess after reading though this ping pong match I co-mingled things. My apologies.