Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WKDWZD

Trump - "The US is Locked and Loaded" ...

185 posts in this topic

Just now, Jimmy Jazz said:

So now he's clearly playing to a domestic audience.

Sounds like he's speaking in a manner that the NK regime understands. 

15 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Nah, I don't think that that translates very well in North Korean. Sounds more like he's speaking in a manner that 2A red neckers understand to me. 

5 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Nah, I don't think that that translates very well in North Korean. Sounds more like he's speaking in a manner that 2A red neckers understand to me. 

I think that is a rather parochial statement. It appears China may understand what Trump is saying, whether stated in a boorish manner or not:

China won’t come to North Korea’s help if it launches missiles threatening U.S. soil and there is retaliation, a state-owned newspaper warned on Friday, but it would intervene if Washington strikes first.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/china-warns-north-korea-youre-on-your-own-if-you-go-after-the-us/2017/08/11/a01a4396-7e68-11e7-9026-4a0a64977c92_story.html

Granted, Trump is no diplomat. But I cannot recall a time when US-NK tensions were high, that the PRC stated that North Korea was on their own should they decide to take the first shot. 

6 minutes ago, mlatoman said:

I think that is a rather parochial statement. It appears China may understand what Trump is saying, whether stated in a boorish manner or not:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/china-warns-north-korea-youre-on-your-own-if-you-go-after-the-us/2017/08/11/a01a4396-7e68-11e7-9026-4a0a64977c92_story.html

Granted, Trump is no diplomat. But I cannot recall a time when US-NK tensions were high, that the PRC stated that North Korea was on their own should they decide to take the first shot. 

From your link China urges the US to stop hurling threats at North Korea. 

Posted (edited)

You know we're in trouble when our POTUS speaks Ravenchamp speak.

Edited by Norman

40 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

So Trump's advisors have to come up with a rehearsed line to spit out to the press to contain the damage Trump did and you happily regurgitate it almost word for word. Doesn't this make you feel a little stupid? 

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

So Trump's advisors have to come up with a rehearsed line to spit out to the press to contain the damage Trump did and you happily regurgitate it almost word for word. Doesn't this make you feel a little stupid? 

No. 

7 minutes ago, Norman said:

You know we're in trouble when our POTUS speaks Ravenchamp speak.

THAT's why Trumpspeak sounds so familiar!!

49 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

When are we going to stop giving this lunatic so much credit?  He's not talking in a manner that NK understands.  He's speaking in the only manner he knows.  He's simply not a very bright man and even worse, he's a very base person.  At his core he's deeply insecure and this kind of chest thumping talk is all he knows.  And the worst part is that if his idiocy, along with Un's, results in thousands or even hundreds of thousands of deaths I don't think he'll have one iota of difficulty sleeping at night because he simply doesn't care.

6 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

China would like things to go back to the way they were. Seems the stress is starting to get to them. They know they have a lot to lose if a war breaks out. 

If a war breaks out the US won't come out of it smelling of roses either. SMDH. :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

China would like things to go back to the way they were. Seems the stress is starting to get to them. They know they have a lot to lose if a war breaks out. 

You know that there are 250,000 American citizens living on the Korean peninsula? You didn't know that, did you? So, not only are you being cavalier with the lives of millions of innocent Korean men, women, and children, you're being cavalier and grossly irresponsible with the lives of a quarter of a million of your fellow citizens.

You're disgusting.

2 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

You know that there are 250,000 American citizens living on the Korean peninsula? You didn't know that, did you? So, not only are you being cavalier with the lives of millions of innocent Korean men, women, and children, you're being cavalier and grossly irresponsible with the lives of a quarter of a million of your fellow citizens.

You're disgusting.

I was in SK twice. Everyone there knows the risks with living in SK, but especially in Seoul. So how many American lives will be destroyed if Kim launches missiles at the US? 

1 minute ago, flyboy56 said:

I was in SK twice. Everyone there knows the risks with living in SK, but especially in Seoul. So how many American lives will be destroyed if Kim launches missiles at the US? 

So, you'd rather preemptively do something that would kill tens of thousands, irradiate a large swath of south Asia, trigger an economic crisis, and possibility risk a wider, and even more catastrophic war, rather than work to find a peaceful way to avoid a future possibility?

Just now, JoyinMudville said:

So, you'd rather preemptively do something that would kill tens of thousands, irradiate a large swath of south Asia, trigger an economic crisis, and possibility risk a wider, and even more catastrophic war, rather than work to find a peaceful way to avoid a future possibility?

The peace talks that have been tried over the years has only made NK more dangerous and not just to the peninsula but now the US as well. What you are not understanding is SK is not the only ones that could be seriously destroyed. 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

The peace talks that have been tried over the years has only made NK more dangerous and not just to the peninsula but now the US as well. What you are not understanding is SK is not the only ones that could be seriously destroyed. 

What you're not understanding is that you're advocating a grossly irresponsible course of action that will lead to countless deaths.

It's as if you learned nothing from the Iraq fiasco. I've rarely seen someone so hell bent on pointless wars.

On the other hand, the regime could crumble in three years all on its own.

Edited by JoyinMudville

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

What you're understanding is that you're advocating a grossly irresponsible course of actually that will lead to countless deaths.

It's as if you learned nothing from the Iraq fiasco. I've rarely seen someone so hell bent on pointless wars.

Okay. China won't allow their trading partner to crumble. Not gonna happen. 

Edited by flyboy56

Let's pretend that Trump has caused this because he doesn't talk nice to Kim.  Bush, Clinton. and Obama let this problem fester by ignoring and letting it happen. 

Be nice to the only fat guy in North Korea and all would be well in the minds of liberals.

A lot of blame has to fall on the failure of the IC during that last decade too.

7 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

Sure it would. History says otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Let's pretend that Trump has caused this because he doesn't talk nice to Kim.  Bush, Clinton. and Obama let this problem fester by ignoring and letting it happen. 

Be nice to the only fat guy in North Korea and all would be well in the minds of liberals.

A lot of blame has to fall on the failure of the IC during that last decade too.

Trump got played by NK for the fool that he is. He thought he could scare/bully NK with tough talk. It didn't work, NK immediately threatened an attack on Guam. Trump's advisors had to clean up the mess.

1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

Trump got played by NK for the fool that he is. He thought he could scare/bully NK with tough talk. It didn't work, NK immediately threatened an attack on Guam. Trump's advisors had to clean up the mess.

Kim thanks you for your support.  Meanwhile, I'll continue to root for the home team.  I understand while NK scares you and others.  They worry me too, but I will also hope for an outcome where MY country comes out on top.

4 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Let me know when Leader Kim actually follows through with their threat. He claims the missiles won't be ready to launch for a couple of days. SK says they don't see any activity related to a missile launch. 

1 minute ago, Ode2Joy said:

Kim thanks you for your support.  Meanwhile, I'll continue to root for the home team.  I understand while NK scares you and others.  They worry me too, but I will also hope for an outcome where MY country comes out on top.

Nice deflection/straw man. This is about Trump, not Kim. I think we would all prefer a leader who could effectively deal with Kim. Unfortunately, Trump is clearly not that person. 

You guys need new talking points.