Guido2

Shocking! Man with charges dropped amid Baltimore Police body-camera investigation arrested again on same block

58 posts in this topic

Shocking absolutely shocking!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-trayon-jones-arrested-again-20170810-story.html

I don't see how anybody could not see this coming! :rolleyes:

A Baltimore man who had gun and drug charges against him dropped by prosecutors amid the ongoing investigation into Baltimore police body-camera footage has been arrested again on the same West Baltimore block, according to police and his girlfriend.

Trayon Jones, 26, was arrested for distribution of marijuana, attempted distribution and disorderly conduct in the 2100 block of Hollins St. about 5:15 p.m. Wednesday, police confirmed.

And of course we alllllllll know he has been set up again.....has to be true ....his girlfriend said so. :lol:

“I feel like they’re coming after him just because of the previous incident and because he was in the newspaper,”

Hmmmm....because he was in the paper? Oh we have a winner here. And.....she continues....

“He’s got other things to worry about. He’s out here trying to find a job to provide for him and his family,” his girlfriend said. “He’s not out here doing what the police say he’s doing.

Ahhhhh....yah!

If they had already put the free college in place.  He would probably have been there instead.

I bet Mosby doesn't pursue these latest charges. In the 0.1% chance she does, a city jury won't convict him.

Is anyone really surprised? This is the Baltimore way. It's the only pathetically sad culture they know. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Manny said:

I bet Mosby doesn't pursue these latest charges. In the 0.1% chance she does, a city jury won't convict him.

I think the chances are a bit low for even BC. But it is BC after all so who knows.

I am betting that the cops that nailed him did EVERYTHING by the book...and did it again. If this guys skates I don't blame the police for patroling by driving by. Give the 'customer' what they want. What was it someone said on another thread? Something like 'The police are the problem. They (the ahhhhh citizens) want to run their lives the way they want and be left alone.

Message to ahhhh citizens.....careful what you wish for.

Edited by Guido2

1 hour ago, AugusteDupin said:

Is anyone really surprised? This is the Baltimore way. It's the only pathetically sad culture they know. 

culture is too nice a word.....existence...is more appropriate.

2 hours ago, VOSA said:

"You can't fix stupid."

- Ron White.

This is 100% the fault of the police  and the thin blue line culture 

1 hour ago, AugusteDupin said:

Indeed.  Cops need to fix their culture 

14 hours ago, VOSA said:

"You can't fix stupid."

- Ron White.

I thought that was Forrest Gump?

11 hours ago, demopublican said:

11 hours ago, demopublican said:

HAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! pHHEWW.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Wow this is not surprising at all..............

The lack of response from the 'yah gotta understand' posters here is been nill.

Gee I guess "I told you this would happen" doesn't work well for the thug hugger's monologues.

23 hours ago, demopublican said:

So the police forced this Harvard PhD to go to the same block and once again distribute marijuana and become disorderly.

How do you suppose the did that? Did they force him at gunpoint. Did the kidnap a member of his family and hold them for ransom? Did they threaten to fire bomb his house.

Exactly how is this the fault of the police?

Just now, VOSA said:

So the police forced this Harvard PhD to go to the same block and once again distribute marijuana and become disorderly.

How do you suppose the did that? Did they force him at gunpoint. Did the kidnap a member of his family and hold them for ransom? Did they threaten to fire bomb his house.

Exactly how is this the fault of the police?

The police tolerated criminal behavior in their ranks and now dangerous criminals will go free because even good cases by these cops will be thrown out.

5 minutes ago, demopublican said:

The police tolerated criminal behavior in their ranks and now dangerous criminals will go free because even good cases by these cops will be thrown out.

So you prediction is that Mr. Jones walks on these latest charges because of police criminal behvior.

We'll see.

Just now, VOSA said:

So you prediction is that Mr. Jones walks on these latest charges because of police criminal behvior.

We'll see.

I don't know anything about the latest case but the cops on the video take will have a very hard time on the witness stand.  Might as well retire.

23 hours ago, demopublican said:

Your vacuous ideology is identical to the schlemiels in the city and the very reason Baltimore is in the state of nihilism.

2 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

Your vacuous ideology is identical to the schlemiels in the city and the very reason Baltimore is in the state of nihilism.

You support cops planting evidence and allowing other cops to do so?!?

Posted (edited)

No, I don't, however, your previous asinine statement clearly dictates that you support mobocracy and those who wish for anarchy. I support law and order (something that a large percentage of city residents do not care for). Corruption is a not a part of that equation. 

Edited by AugusteDupin

12 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

No, I don't, however, your previous asinine statement clearly dictates that you support mobocracy and those who wish for anarchy. I support law and order (something that a large percentage of city residents do not care for). Corruption is a not a part of that equation. 

Law and order will be easier to maintain when police forces improve their culture to make corrcuption, unnecessary violence, and unethical behavior unacceptable.  Police need to be willing to speak out and eliminate bad cops from their own ranks.  If that is controversial you are not really in favor of law and order. 

1 minute ago, demopublican said:

Law and order will be easier to maintain when police forces improve their culture to make corrcuption, unnecessary violence, and unethical behavior unacceptable.  Police need to be willing to speak out and eliminate bad cops from their own ranks.  If that is controversial you are not really in favor of law and order. 

Ahh so criminals that consistently wish to do harm to others have no accountability? Only the police are corrupt in your eyes? Only the police are creating unnecessary violence? Only the police are behaving in an unethical fashion? Thank you...you prove my point each and every time. 

10 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

Ahh so criminals that consistently wish to do harm to others have no accountability? Only the police are corrupt in your eyes? Only the police are creating unnecessary violence? Only the police are behaving in an unethical fashion? Thank you...you prove my point each and every time. 

Again, never said any of that.  Straw man straw man straw man.

Ahh so criminals that consistently wish to do harm to others have no accountability?

No, never said that.

Only the police are corrupt in your eyes?

No.  Never said that