Guido2

Shocking! Man with charges dropped amid Baltimore Police body-camera investigation arrested again on same block

54 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

Only the police are creating unnecessary violence?

No, never said that.

7 minutes ago, demopublican said:

Only the police are behaving in an unethical fashion

No.  Never said that.

10 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

Thank you...you prove my point each and every time. 

When you have to build an argument out of multiple ridiculous straw men it is you that proves that you have no legitimate point.  You seem to say that we can't ask police to be better until we have no crime.  You have very low expectations for our police officers.  I don't.  I think the vast majority are fantastic people but they just need to understand that it is OK to speak up and get rid of the few that are bad cops.

Why does that notion bother you?  Something to hide or protect? 

Edited by demopublican

You implied it by making your ridiculous statement. You can't back pedal now. Re-read your own post. Your message was clear.  

6 hours ago, demopublican said:

When you have to build an argument out of multiple ridiculous straw men it is you that proves that you have no legitimate point.  You seem to say that we can't ask police to be better until we have no crime.  You have very low expectations for our police officers.  I don't.  I think the vast majority are fantastic people but they just need to understand that it is OK to speak up and get rid of the few that are bad cops.

Why does that notion bother you?  Something to hide or protect? 

You can try and deflect all day. Your nescient statement was made and you were called out on it. Now you're trying to "clean up" what you said. Ridiculous. 

7 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

You can try and deflect all day. Your nescient statement was made and you were called out on it. Now you're trying to "clean up" what you said. Ridiculous. 

Lol.  You are 100% making stuff up.  Now go away and play on Reddit so the adults can talk.

30 minutes ago, demopublican said:

Lol.  You are 100% making stuff up.  Now go away and play on Reddit so the adults can talk.

Ha...like I said, making childish statements and then trying to sound like you have an iota of any scruples is not going to win you brownie points. Again, thanks for proving my point. 

2 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

Ha...like I said, making childish statements and then trying to sound like you have an iota of any scruples is not going to win you brownie points. Again, thanks for proving my point. 

Ok, Please link to where I sad:

Only the police are creating unnecessary violence

Only the police are corrupt 

Edited by demopublican

9 hours ago, demopublican said:

Ok, Please link to where I sad:

Only the police are creating unnecessary violence

Only the police are corrupt 

Law and order will be easier to maintain when police forces improve their culture to make corrcuption, unnecessary violence, and unethical behavior unacceptable.

I dont see you commenting on the countless criminals who far more exceed the police you speak of when it comes to behaving in unethical fashions and creating unnecessary violence. Stop victimizing criminals. Anything else I can assist you with?

On 8/12/2017 at 8:45 PM, demopublican said:

You support cops planting evidence and allowing other cops to do so?!?

People tend to get upset when police are held to higher standards than street criminals.

Back to Topic Title <

Does not surprise me.

27 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

People tend to get upset when police are held to higher standards than street criminals.

Really?  I hold my wife to a higher standard than a street whore. 

5 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

I dont see you commenting on the countless criminals who far more exceed the police you speak of when it comes to behaving in unethical fashions and creating unnecessary violence. Stop victimizing criminals. Anything else I can assist you with?

Yes.  So I never said any of those things. 

And I have commented thousands of times on disgusting criminals and stating that we don not give them longer jail terms or use the death penalty.  Your premise is ridiculous.  It is not either or.  We can expect more out of our police officers without saying that criminals should not be arrested and jailed.  In fact it is precisely because we need to do a better job punishing crime that we need a better police force where planting of evidence is not acceptable. 

Edited by demopublican

13 hours ago, demopublican said:

Yes.  So I never said any of those things. 

And I have commented thousands of times on disgusting criminals and stating that we don not give them longer jail terms or use the death penalty.  Your premise is ridiculous.  It is not either or.  We can expect more out of our police officers without saying that criminals should not be arrested and jailed.  In fact it is precisely because we need to do a better job punishing crime that we need a better police force where planting of evidence is not acceptable. 

What's ridiculous is that you made a stupid comment (whether you were drolling or being serious) and I called you out on it. Now you want to change your thought. I addressed your post and now you want to dance around the notion that you "never said it". Grow a pair already and move on. 

24 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

What's ridiculous is that you made a stupid comment (whether you were drolling or being serious) and I called you out on it. Now you want to change your thought. I addressed your post and now you want to dance around the notion that you "never said it". Grow a pair already and move on. 

I never said what you claimed or anything close.  I have thousands of posts.  Search away.  I have always been pro cop and pro law and order.  I just have higher expectations than you.  

25 minutes ago, demopublican said:

I never said what you claimed or anything close.  I have thousands of posts.  Search away.  I have always been pro cop and pro law and order.  I just have higher expectations than you.  

Right....sure.....keep dancing away. 

Just now, AugusteDupin said:

Right....sure.....keep dancing away. 

I will await your link to the contrary 

Just now, demopublican said:

I will await your link to the contrary 

Uh huh....asked and answered...next.

23 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

Uh huh....asked and answered...next.

Nope.  No link to anything.  I am assuming you looked and failed.  680 posts and you are already a failure

15 hours ago, demopublican said:

Nope.  No link to anything.  I am assuming you looked and failed.  680 posts and you are already a failure

Yup already quoted your asinine statement. You can duck and dodge all you like, your inability to have any integrity has been highlighted. You are a complete failure of epic proportions. 

9 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

Yup already quoted your asinine statement. You can duck and dodge all you like, your inability to have any integrity has been highlighted. You are a complete failure of epic proportions. 

Nope.  Fail

On 8/13/2017 at 2:07 PM, AugusteDupin said:

You implied it by making your ridiculous statement. You can't back pedal now. Re-read your own post. Your message was clear.  

Nope.  Asking Police departments to hold officers to a higher standard does not imply anything about not enforcing the law, about ONLY police being responsible for violence or any of the other stuff you made it.  I never said it.  I never implied it.  You just made it all up. 

1 hour ago, demopublican said:

Nope.  Fail

Call it what you want, spin it however you want. Youre the only one addressing it. Why, cause I called you out on it. You failed miserably. Enjoy! 

54 minutes ago, demopublican said:

Nope.  Asking Police departments to hold officers to a higher standard does not imply anything about not enforcing the law, about ONLY police being responsible for violence or any of the other stuff you made it.  I never said it.  I never implied it.  You just made it all up. 

Blah blah blah....that's not what you implied. Change your name to DemoSpinner, cause you sure like spinning things round and round.