Calamari

‘Fight or die white man’: Confederacy advocates proclaim they intend to secede — again

19 posts in this topic

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/fight-or-die-white-man-confederacy-advocates-proclaim-they-intend-to-secede-again/

The League of the South wants to secede again and restore the Confederate States of America, potentially triggering a second Civil War.

The group has erected billboards that said “SECEDE” in several states, and it even has its own banner — a black and white version of the familiar Confederate battle flag, minus the stars,” the Associated Press reports. “Secession also finds support on some websites that support white nationalism, including Occidental Dissent, run by a Hill associate, and the openly racist, anti-Semitic Daily Stormer.”

In a Facebook post titled, “fight or die white man,” League of the South President Michael Hill wrote, “what we Southern nationalist seek is nothing less than the complete reconquest and restoration of our patrimony–the whole, entire South. And that means the South will once again be in name and in actuality White Man’s Land.”

Kooks, but as we have hopefully learned after so many right wing terrorists attacks and over a thousand hate incidents since Trump's election, not harmless kooks.

Didn't they learn from history? I guess they have been feeding each other so much BS they start believing it.

Why do these types of whites somehow believe they are entitled to do violence?

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Didn't they learn from history? I guess they have been feeding each other so much BS they start believing it.

Why do these types of whites somehow believe they are entitled to do violence?

I can see where they got that idea, because every time they make these threads we chuckle it off as if they haven't just declared war.

And that's why others on the right are so emboldened when they see that. The country is their "safe space."

Edited by Calamari

What's going down there in Charlotte?

Posted (edited)

Thought the White Nationalist NRA had made another video.

Edited by ODENTON

Posted (edited)

Yah know..... it is really really a shame that the United States is so settled.

I mean....look... if there was plenty of free space still available....we could send the disenfranchised blacks to one area and the disenfranchised whites to another area....let them create their own totally separate independent state/worlds and be done with it.

Shame.

Edited by Guido2

12 minutes ago, ODENTON said:

Thought the White Nationalist NRA had made another video.

There was a time when I might have taken issue with you on that statement. But even as a 25 year member of the NRA...lately...with the BS they are cranking out.... I can't disagree.

55 minutes ago, soulflower said:

The South will rise again 

I live in the South. It ain't happening.

10 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Yah know..... it is really really a shame that the United States is so settled.

I mean....look... if there was plenty of free space still available....we could send the disenfranchised blacks to one area and the disenfranchised whites to another area....let them create their own totally separate independent state/worlds and be done with it.

Shame.

"segregation today . . . segregation tomorrow . . . segregation forever."

- George C. Wallace & Guido2

22 hours ago, ericpd said:

What's going down there in Charlotte?

The PGA Championship.

Now in Charlottesville, that's a different story. 

14 hours ago, VOSA said:

"segregation today . . . segregation tomorrow . . . segregation forever."

- George C. Wallace & Guido2

Ahhhh..... I think You really missed my point. I am not saying anyone should be FORCED to go to those types of areas. But have a safe haven to be with whom you want to be and a social structure that you want.

I am not saying round them up and put them on reservations like the Native Americans.

Got it?

To put it another way......if you (the disenfranchied and anit-social)  can NOT function by the ground rules of society...and HATE how the society is functioning....AND absolutely refuse to adapt and adjust to the ground rules...and are frustrated and POed that you can not bend the will of general society.

Then go to a 'happy place' and be with your bretheren to do what you will.

But of course that is not possible.

2 hours ago, Papi said:

The PGA Championship.

I was watching that the other day. SMH.

9 hours ago, Papi said:

The PGA Championship.

golf is racist

7 minutes ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

golf is racist

It must be those white balls they use. :lol:

6 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Ahhhh..... I think You really missed my point. I am not saying anyone should be FORCED to go to those types of areas. But have a safe haven to be with whom you want to be and a social structure that you want.

I am not saying round them up and put them on reservations like the Native Americans.

Got it?

To put it another way......if you (the disenfranchied and anit-social)  can NOT function by the ground rules of society...and HATE how the society is functioning....AND absolutely refuse to adapt and adjust to the ground rules...and are frustrated and POed that you can not bend the will of general society.

Then go to a 'happy place' and be with your bretheren to do what you will.

But of course that is not possible.

Those areas already exist.

Check out the map.

1 hour ago, VOSA said:

Those areas already exist.

Check out the map.

Ahhhh no. I mean totally away from the things that disturb 'the you'. Going into or gravitating to or being forced to be in those places is not the point.

If things are so terrible for the skin heads and the black panther types....let them go off on their own.

And as I said for the 4th time......that is impossible....due to lack of available unclaimed lands....and the fact that frankly ....some.....couldn't survive a month without the support systems that are such a critical part of their lives.

So to summarize..... I get your point....there is a gravitation for what ever reason. I was saying 'wouldn't be nice if.............?

That means that all the support systems that society provides