Followers 0
AgentOrange

ITS TIME.....THE JEDI COUNTDOWN BEGINS......10

43 posts in this topic

What happened to the countdown?!?!?!?!?

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, GDEF said:

You AIN'T count OUT AO pronounced A-Hole long time ago...  I did when he talked about a vamp's mother.  :(

Hell, The DayWalker was created, not born.

Edited by DayWalker

2 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

ITS TIME......STAND BY...........

It's TIME!!!!!!!!!  No Shyte Sherlock.

Standby By.......   No Way

We on to week 2.  Most of the privates will be done in several weeks while the publics have that 14-game grind....  :P

Oh, and that Box of Chocolates.

On 8/31/2017 at 0:52 PM, GDEF said:

I guess AgentOrange wanted the Baltimore Sun to show their bias-based poll first before he reveal his.  And as usual Baltimore Sun have their typical lazy picks!  You can't tell me AA Co and HoCo has 7 of the top 15 teams in the Metro area.  Just pretty sad.  But I been waiting on you Agent....lets see what you have!

26 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

I guess AgentOrange wanted the Baltimore Sun to show their bias-based poll first before he reveal his.  And as usual Baltimore Sun have their typical lazy picks!  You can't tell me AA Co and HoCo has 7 of the top 15 teams in the Metro area.  Just pretty sad.  But I been waiting on you Agent....lets see what you have!

Plus I don't understand how they post team previews of all the county teams and none for Baltimore city. We don't even get an all Baltimore city team at the end of the season anymore. 

1 minute ago, city40blast said:

Plus I don't understand how they post team previews of all the county teams and none for Baltimore city. We don't even get an all Baltimore city team at the end of the season anymore. 

Those are usually voted on by the coaches within their conference.  It is probably up to the coaches to send that list to the Sun for publication.

5 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

Those are usually voted on by the coaches within their conference.  It is probably up to the coaches to send that list to the Sun for publication.

Well terrible on the coaches then 

Just now, city40blast said:

Well terrible on the coaches then 

I have to agree....

On 8/13/2017 at 0:31 PM, DayWalker said:

AO, you're back!!!  Strike up the band, your Boys In The Band.....

OK DW......it says it right there in the sunspot.net message board book of rules and ethical conduct....Paragraph 5 under rules govenring AO's grand entrance...code 34 The Jedi countdown.....and I quote "No poster should interrupt AO's grand entrance as we all know he kicks the high school football season off in the well know tradition. 11 years to be exact. Anyone posting any indirect or direct statetments towards AO while he is conducting the Jedi Countdown is subject to banishment from this board.....it says it right there in the damn rule book DW....get your s>>> in gear bro..........LMAO....   

On 8/31/2017 at 0:52 PM, GDEF said:

Myrtle beach bro...thats all I can say....had a room on the sand...the Ms was bringing it.....the brandy was good...things got deep man....

4 hours ago, ShoNuff07 said:

Thank you.....you would be correct....I got tired of them crouching on my reports and using my rankings template to make their own predictions....I Thought I would hold back and see where they ranked the fighting GA's (Gilman).....their beloved default paper champion....I will address this issue later  

On 8/31/2017 at 1:01 PM, DayWalker said:

You AIN'T count OUT AO pronounced A-Hole long time ago...  I did when he talked about a vamp's mother.  :(

Hell, The DayWalker was created, not born.

NOPE.....THATS A-HOLIO FOR U...I LIKE THAT BETTER....