soulflower

AltRight/NeoNazis protest in Charlottesville

767 posts in this topic

And, yet again, Trump fails to rise to the occasion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

My contact, for want of a better word, said that he saw people performing CPR on one victim and also said he saw several head wounds.

Tinted windows, didn't look like there was a license plate although I don't if Virginia requires a front plate.

They do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

My contact, for want of a better word, said that he saw people performing CPR on one victim and also said he saw several head wounds.

Tinted windows, didn't look like there was a license plate although I don't if Virginia requires a front plate.

Virginia does require front plate. That doesn't mean the culprit is from Virginia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

dU_6-LFL_normal.jpg Paul Ryan

@SpeakerRyan 

The views fueling the spectacle in Charlottesville are repugnant. Let it only serve to unite Americans against this kind of vile bigotry.

 
Hollow words from the "speaker"
When asked about his hate filled campaign, donald respond "No regrets".
donald is the head bigot, yet our "leaders" continue to turn a blind eye.
 
 
 
Edited by ODENTON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ODENTON said:

dU_6-LFL_normal.jpg Paul Ryan

@SpeakerRyan 

The views fueling the spectacle in Charlottesville are repugnant. Let it only serve to unite Americans against this kind of vile bigotry.

 
Hollow words from the "speaker"
When asked about his hate filled campaign, donald respond "No regrets".
donald is the head bigot, yet our "leaders" continue to turn a blind eye.
 
 
 

Ryan is an enabler. There was a time that I thought better of him. I was fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very generic tweets from all the Republicans. It's almost as if they're attempting to avoid criticizing a certain specific group. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, michiganjoe said:

Very generic tweets from all the Republicans. It's almost as if they're attempting to avoid criticizing a certain specific group. 

There is no almost about it. They're afraid they will lose the bigot vote if they make too harsh of statements against these idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Ryan is an enabler. There was a time that I thought better of him. I was fooled.

can't say that I ever did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, michiganjoe said:

Gillespie is running for governor of Virginia.

Looking forward to sending him packing in November. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Duke of Earl said:

Keep your hands off our Confederate monuments and there will be no problem. 

Keep your racists and hate filled confederate monuments off of our public space and out of our public view and there will be no problem. We're tired of it,... no more trying to explain reason hoping that there's something of the Golden Rule left in you! No more! America wants these iconic remnants of racism, hate, bigotry, slavery and treason gone! GONE! No more holding these criminals of humanity and criminals of the American Constitution high and holy,... NO MORE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

And, yet again, Trump fails to rise to the occasion.

 

It most likely pains the hate monger to think of those 3 words.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, ericpd said:

Keep your racists and hate filled confederate monuments off of our public space and out of our public view and there will be no problem. We're tired of it,... no more trying to explain reason hoping that there's something of the Golden Rule left in you! No more! America wants these iconic remnants of racism, hate, bigotry, slavery and treason gone! GONE! No more holding these criminals of humanity and criminals of the American Constitution high and holy,... NO MORE!

Says who? You?  :lol:

I agree those statues should not be on public property but they should be moved to private property in clear view of the public.  

Edited by Smokey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

Says who? You?  :lol:

I agree those statues should not be on public property but they should be moved to private property in clear view of the public.  

As far as I know the statue is only being moved, not removed entirely. Just removed from the park. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoyinMudville said:

And, yet again, Trump fails to rise to the occasion.

 

He doesn't care because the terrorist isn't Muslim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Late asking this but which "side" started the rioting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Smokey 1 said:

Says who? You?  :lol:

I agree those statues should not be on public property but they should be moved to private property in clear view of the public.  

Can't quit agree with   you on this Smokey. Our brave Confederate heroes fought for their States and towns. Their monument should stay  on court house lawns and on state and city building property. The President called  for  healing. I agree. There   will be no healing until our monuments are left alone . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

Late asking this but which "side" started the rioting?

On this forum, it depends on who you ask. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

Late asking this but which "side" started the rioting?

The alt/right showed up armed and ready. When you come to a protest with bats, long guns, body armor, etc., it won't be peaceful. They came looking for violence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now