soulflower

AltRight/NeoNazis protest in Charlottesville

767 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Duke of Earl said:

I'm hearing that the  car driver  that cause all the injuries was one of the so called "anti Fascists." 

😂😂😂

Where exactly do you get your news?  Infowars?  Breitbart?

3 hours ago, hst2 said:

The Klan and Neo-Nazis came in peace.

Yeah right,... that's just like conquerors claiming to be peaceful explorers after getting off their little wooden boats! Hahaha! 

4 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Why is it second degree?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Smokey 1 said:

As long as they are on public property they are subject to removal and destruction.  If they are on private property but still visible to the public there isn't a thing the whiners and criers can do about them. 

Tell ya what Smokey,... stand in your front yard and pull your pants down as cars and pedestrians pass by. See if you don't get a visit from the local authorities and ride in the back seat of a specially configured state vehicle. Then tell me there isn't a thing the whiners and criers can do about it. To most Americans the sight of these vile icons you love so much is just as nauseating and repulsive as that little miniature package you inherited from your parents!

Edited by ericpd

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, soulflower said:

Towson Grad among the Alt-Right leaders

https://twitter.com/splcenter/status/896468240838180864

He's nothing but trouble, wonder if he makes his family proud.

"Heimbach said they’ve drawn energy from a new source, from someone who has given voice to their concerns about immigrants, refugees and Muslims — President Trump."

Edited by ODENTON

Trump leaves a large swath in the center for the right to scurry into.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Marshan Man said:

The po po sure did give all those white people a lotta space to destroy... :huh:

If that had been a black crowd it would've never been allowed to escalate like it did. 

̶B̶O̶O̶M̶!̶!̶...I mean Bingo!

The photos I've seen indicated mostly Whites on both sides.

Pray tell if that car driver had been a BLM'er. The whole movement would have been declared a terrorist group, and excoriated unmercifully by an army of naysayers...including Precedent Tramp.

And there's a odds-on chance that a Black driver would either have been shot, or had his head banged up against a police car door.

Edited by EL-FLIPPO

7 minutes ago, ericpd said:

Tell ya what Smokey,... stand in your front yard and pull your pants down as cars and pedestrians pass by. See if you don't a visit from the local authorities and ride in the back seat of a specially configured state vehicle. Then tell me there isn't a thing the shiners and criers can do about it. To most Americans the sight of these icons you love so much is just as nauseating and repulsive as your little miniature package!

Damn, Yo! :o

11 minutes ago, ericpd said:

Tell ya what Smokey,... stand in your front yard and pull your pants down as cars and pedestrians pass by. See if you don't a visit from the local authorities and ride in the back seat of a specially configured state vehicle. Then tell me there isn't a thing the shiners and criers can do about it. To most Americans the sight of these icons you love so much is just as nauseating and repulsive as your little miniature package!

I am so tired of these white supremacists whining and crying about their icons being removed from public property.  Just because they think their icons are important they want to shove them in the face of everyone else.

This is horrible. Lucky that car didn't kill more people. Where does this monstrous hate come from?

Prayers for the 3 dead, their families & friends and for all the injured.

1 minute ago, mrsmlh said:

Prayers for the 3 dead, their families & friends and for all the injured.

Indeed. I'm sure those three each had family and friends that will miss them.

1 hour ago, mrdeltoid said:

What if it's a situation where you don't agree with either side?

You becomes a "bystander".

“Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.” Yehuda Bauer 

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, soulflower said:

OMG! Boy if that were my son, I'da dropped those hoodlums before they could exhale. I'm up to date with all MPTC creds, VA is reciprocal,... and well versed in how to end that kinda violence in a hurry! Oh man,... don't even wanna think about my boy going racist thru nonsense like that. So sad. C'mon trump denounce this with no uncertain words,... with no ambiguity! Lead!

Edited by ericpd

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, ericpd said:

Tell ya what Smokey,... stand in your front yard and pull your pants down as cars and pedestrians pass by. See if you don't get a visit from the local authorities and ride in the back seat of a specially configured state vehicle. Then tell me there isn't a thing the whiners and criers can do about it. To most Americans the sight of these vile icons you love so much is just as nauseating and repulsive as that little miniature package you inherited from your parents!

Indecent exposure is not a first amendment right but I wouldn't expect you to know that. So yeah, if its on private property there isn't a thing the perpetually offended can do about it.  Sorry but what I find "vile and disgusting" are people who want to take away the 1st amendment rights of others because they are "offended" by history.  I see you are so "offended" that had to try to make an ignorant personal attack.  Pathetic.

Edited by Smokey 1

8 hours ago, mrsmlh said:

I am so tired of these white supremacists whining and crying about their icons being removed from public property.  Just because they think their icons are important they want to shove them in the face of everyone else.

Don't look .

8 hours ago, ncbirdfan said:

Why is it second degree?

Because he's white?

9 hours ago, ncbirdfan said:

Why is it second degree?

First degree is pre-meditated

Second degree is a death that happens as a result of a violent act.

41 minutes ago, Duke of Earl said:

Don't look .

Public spaces belong to everyone. And when the duly elected officials of a city or town or state decide it's time to remove a monument, it's time to remove a monument.

I found the chant of these clowns interesting: "You will not replace us/Jews will not replace us."

Simple question: Replace from what?