EgyptKang

Man charged with murder for allegedly plowing into crowd in Charlottesville following white nationalist rally

218 posts in this topic

Send him to guantonimo bay

One poster remarked to me in another thread "Atleast they (meaning the white nationalist) will be peaceful and not loot"  I guess that poster forgot about violence.  

7 hours ago, michiganjoe said:

Make no mistake- Trump has blood on his hands.

What a disgusting comment. By that twisted logic, Obama had blood on his hands after the five police officers were shot dead in Dallas. 

13 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

What a disgusting comment. By that twisted logic, Obama had blood on his hands after the five police officers were shot dead in Dallas. 

By all means let's review Obamas response to the Dallas shootings.

Read President Obama's Remarks About the Dallas Police Shooting

OBAMA: Good morning, everybody. Let me begin by thanking Presidents Tusk and Juncker for the opportunity to meet today. With your understanding, I want to begin with a few words about the situation back in the United States, specifically the situation in Dallas, Texas.

My team has been keeping me updated throughout the morning of the evening in Dallas. I spoke this morning with Mayor Rawlings of Dallas to convey the deepest condolences of the American people. I told him that the federal government will provide whatever assistance Dallas may need as it deals with this tremendous tragedy.

We still don't know all the facts. What we do know is that there has been a vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement. Police in Dallas were on duty, doing their jobs, keeping people safe during peaceful protests. These law enforcement officers were targeted, and nearly a dozen officers were shot. Five were killed. Other officers and at least one civilian were wounded -- some are in serious condition, and we are praying for their recovery.

As I told Mayor Rawlings, I believe that I speak for every single American when I say that we are horrified over these events, and that we stand united with the people and the police department in Dallas. According to police, there are multiple suspects. We will learn more, undoubtedly, about their twisted motivations. But let's be clear: There is no possible justification for these kinds of attacks or any violence against law enforcement. The FBI is already in touch with the Dallas police, and anyone involved in these senseless murders will be held fully accountable. Justice will be done.j

http://time.com/4398185/barack-obama-remarks-dallas-police-shooting/

7 minutes ago, songfourone said:

By all means let's review Obamas response to the Dallas shootings.

Read President Obama's Remarks About the Dallas Police Shooting

OBAMA: Good morning, everybody. Let me begin by thanking Presidents Tusk and Juncker for the opportunity to meet today. With your understanding, I want to begin with a few words about the situation back in the United States, specifically the situation in Dallas, Texas.

My team has been keeping me updated throughout the morning of the evening in Dallas. I spoke this morning with Mayor Rawlings of Dallas to convey the deepest condolences of the American people. I told him that the federal government will provide whatever assistance Dallas may need as it deals with this tremendous tragedy.

We still don't know all the facts. What we do know is that there has been a vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement. Police in Dallas were on duty, doing their jobs, keeping people safe during peaceful protests. These law enforcement officers were targeted, and nearly a dozen officers were shot. Five were killed. Other officers and at least one civilian were wounded -- some are in serious condition, and we are praying for their recovery.

As I told Mayor Rawlings, I believe that I speak for every single American when I say that we are horrified over these events, and that we stand united with the people and the police department in Dallas. According to police, there are multiple suspects. We will learn more, undoubtedly, about their twisted motivations. But let's be clear: There is no possible justification for these kinds of attacks or any violence against law enforcement. The FBI is already in touch with the Dallas police, and anyone involved in these senseless murders will be held fully accountable. Justice will be done.j

http://time.com/4398185/barack-obama-remarks-dallas-police-shooting/

Nice strawman. Try again. 

2 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Dude!!

You just got pwned!

Strawman, indeed...

35 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

WOW!!!  You voted for trump didn't you?

10 hours ago, demopublican said:

Send him to guantonimo bay

You people want it closed. Now you want it open.  Make up your minds.

7 hours ago, michiganjoe said:

Make no mistake- Trump has blood on his hands.

Wow!!!  They even kill their own.  Liberal whites don't suffer from white guilt.  They know if the racists take over NO life matter.

16 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

What was Trump's response to the killing of the young lady in Charlottesville?

55 minutes ago, Manny said:

You people want it closed. Now you want it open.  Make up your minds.

I never said that.  I am not a people.  I am a person.

It sad that this young lady was killed and the perp should face the full brunt of the law.  If people are going to blame Trump, maybe we need to start listing all the deaths that occurred under the previous occupant of the WH.  Ft. Hood might be a good place to start.

3 minutes ago, veritas said:

It sad that this young lady was killed and the perp should face the full brunt of the law.  If people are going to blame Trump, maybe we need to start listing all the deaths that occurred under the previous occupant of the WH.  Ft. Hood might be a good place to start.

Because Obama rode the Jihadist vote into the White House?

You have GOT to put the Breitbart down.

1 hour ago, mrsmlh said:

What was Trump's response to the killing of the young lady in Charlottesville?

Will Trump attend her funeral?

3 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Because Obama rode the Jihadist vote into the White House?

You have GOT to put the Breitbart down.

No, because they knew that Hassan was communicating with Al-Awlaki and did nothing due to their PC cowardice.  13 died as a result. Then, they had the temerity to call it "workplace violence".  Oh, and Trump rode the disgruntled Democrat working vote into the WH.  If you want to talk facts, you actually need to have some.

The forces of 'false equivalency' are out, and the desperation is palpable.

There will soon be 'crimes' the likes of which cannot be found on 'the other side'.

I wonder if the right realizes the extent of the backlash they are going to get for their death rally.

It's said this racist coward is 'infatuated' with Nazis.

Nazi's, KKK and other racist supporters must be part of donalds 'beautiful twitter account'

4 minutes ago, gonzoliberal said:

The forces of 'false equivalency' are out

Indeed.  You're here.

An important part of his base which is why he won't denounce them.

12 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

One poster remarked to me in another thread "Atleast they (meaning the white nationalist) will be peaceful and not loot"  I guess that poster forgot about violence.  

I think you are talking about me.  From what I saw on the news.  I think this is how it went down.

The white power group, while aholes, did have a permit.  The counter protesters did not.  Possibly the counter protesters should have been made to keep their distance.  If that would have happened the situation may not have escalated.  Like it or not, the white power group did have a right to their march.

47 minutes ago, veritas said:

No, because they knew that Hassan was communicating with Al-Awlaki and did nothing due to their PC cowardice.  13 died as a result. Then, they had the temerity to call it "workplace violence".  Oh, and Trump rode the disgruntled Democrat working vote into the WH.  If you want to talk facts, you actually need to have some.

clearly not the same as riding white resentment into office. 

11 minutes ago, michiganjoe said:

An important part of his base which is why he won't denounce them.

Somebody should tell him that the 1st amendment protects speech he might disagree with as well.  The protesters had a right to rally.  He should also take responsibility for his PD's failure to keep the protesters and counter protesters separated.  Alas, it's always easier to blame Trump.