Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
city40blast

2016 all state team,

25 posts in this topic

Nathan Proctor of Lackey....fairly unknown, unpublicized kid who could flat out play.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Nathan Proctor of Lackey....fairly unknown, unpublicized kid who could flat out play.

A freakin dog!

Another one is Marcus Vinson! Tried to tell these morons at UMD. Right now he is killing it at Richmond.

Edited by Tomslick

So clarify for me, Henry Russell was the coach of the year.  Is Biff Poggi now the head coach of record now?

31 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Co- head coaches lol

And if you believe that I have some really nice swamp land to sell ya!!!😂

7 minutes ago, jbmad said:

And if you believe that I have some really nice swamp land to sell ya!!!😂

How much u selling it for? 😂😂

2 minutes ago, city40blast said:

How much u selling it for? 😂😂

For you we can work out a real good deal

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

So clarify for me, Henry Russell was the coach of the year.  Is Biff Poggi now the head coach of record now?

Biff Poggi has returned after a year as part of the Michgan football coaching staff to become co-head coach at St. Frances as the Panthers set out to defend their Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association A Conference championship

http://www.baltimoresun.com/g00/sports/high-school/bs-va-sp-football-st-frances-camp-0811-story.html?i10c.referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.baltimoresun.com%2Fsports%2Fhigh-school%2F#nt=oft01a-1li2

2 hours ago, city40blast said:

Yeah saw I good Vinson was doing 

Good kid and a really hard worker. 

9 minutes ago, ECF said:

Biff Poggi has returned after a year as part of the Michgan football coaching staff to become co-head coach at St. Frances as the Panthers set out to defend their Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association A Conference championship

http://www.baltimoresun.com/g00/sports/high-school/bs-va-sp-football-st-frances-camp-0811-story.html?i10c.referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.baltimoresun.com%2Fsports%2Fhigh-school%2F#nt=oft01a-1li2

WTPuck.....co-head coaches.  Only in America!!

2 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

WTPuck.....co-head coaches.  Only in America!!

Only on Poggiville!!!

3 hours ago, Tomslick said:

A freakin dog!

Another one is Marcus Vinson! Tried to tell these moroons at UMD. Right now he is killing it at Richmond.

*morons

17 hours ago, themamba said:

*morons

I personally thought he was a definite FBS talent ....possibly Richmond is where he wanted to be...but.....his position is not a position that Maryland is lacking in depth or talent........nor is he facing the same talent and depth at Richmond so I would expect him to be killing it there.

38 minutes ago, araiderfan said:

I personally thought he was a definite FBS talent ....possibly Richmond is where he wanted to be...but.....his position is not a position that Maryland is lacking in depth or talent........nor is he facing the same talent and depth at Richmond so I would expect him to be killing it there.

1st team all-state who ran a 4.4 and jumped a 40 " vert that you let get away because you have depth and talent in your secondary! But you bring in transfers to play in your talented/deep secondary two years in a row. Okay! <_<

There are always going to be "wonder why" guys.....I Always wonder why they never offered Jamion Franklin......

Sheldon All-State Consensus is one team.

Ok thanks, I know someone use to come out with all-state teams 2nd and 3rd because my boy was second team a couple of years ago.

14 hours ago, araiderfan said:

Just took a look at his tape ( http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2817295/57df1f64688ec31464c399c9) and he looks much better as a RB than a DB.  Choosing Richmond is not a bad thing.  He should do well there.

For whatever reason Vinson received minimal FBS offers and no Power 5 offers.  I agree he is a FBS talent.  But Richmond seems to be the best fit for what he had to choose from.