eaglesinsider

Week 0 Schedule/Predictions

131 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

I believe his last name is Dixon.  On the Gilman roster via MaxPreps (http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/gilman-greyhounds-(baltimore,md)/football/roster.htm) there's a #20 Zachary Dixon and near the bottom of the roster without a number is a Spanky Dixon.  Both are listed with the same grade and height but a 4lbs difference.  So I am guessing this could be the same player.

Yes, Zach Dixon. Gilman never updates their Maxpreps. They still have kids on there who haven't been on the team in two years! He's not 6'1, he was about 6'3 last time I saw him. His dad was a RB in the NFL and his older brother is Former Super Bowl Champion Raheem Brock: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raheem_Brock Football is in this kid's blood. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

7 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Yes, Zach Dixon. Gilman never updates their Maxpreps. They still have kids on their who haven't been on the team in two years! He's not 6'1, he was about 6'3 last time I saw him. His dad was a RB in the NFL and his older brother is Former Super Bowl Champion Raheem Brock: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raheem_Brock Football is in this kid's blood. 

6' 3" ?  Yeah, JUST MIGHT grew out of a RB position...unless he's pretty fast.  But looking forward in seeing/hearing about his play.

8 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

6' 3" ?  Yeah, JUST MIGHT grew out of a RB position...unless he's pretty fast.  But looking forward in seeing/hearing about his play.

That's what I was saying. Think he's too tall now to play RB. I won't make the game today, but will try and watch the tape. Hopefully he plays, pretty sure he didn't play in their scrimmage against Riverdale Baptist. 

7 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Ga what number is Dixon I'm watching the stream?

Where's the steam?

#20 he had 1 good run basically spinned the whole way down the field...doesn't even look like a back,should play receiver...run to high

Gilman offense is bad with him in at qb geez, and I don't see a rb on the field that's better then Sam James. 

11 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Gilman offense is bad with him in at qb geez, and I don't see a rb on the field that's better then Sam James. 

20-0 Gonzaga up. Any update on the score now

28 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Both of Gilman's RB's are better than James! What game were you watching? Dixon had one of the best runs I've ever seen! Too tall though to play the position now. But game should be 14-14. Hill had been horrible!! 4 TO's, 2 inside the 10! Another when they were driving. You must have just turned the game on in second quarter. I feel bad for the Gilman kids, because they're much better this year! Their body language is over now!

38 minutes ago, Blessed1 said:

Purnell need to sit..QB IQ isn't there

Yes!!! Horrible! They need him at LB!! 

35-0, Gilman is getting spanked.

35-0 and what game I'm watch GA u nuts kid does look like he can move but James is better. If both so good take it to the house and put points on the board. U saying they have the two best rb's in the miaa and they can't score a damn point lol

Cue Streisand. #ScatteredPictures

7 minutes ago, city40blast said:

35-0 and what game I'm watch GA u nuts kid does look like he can move but James is better. If both so good take it to the house and put points on the board. U saying they have the two best rb's in the miaa and they can't score a damn point lol

Gilman put in the reserves early! Anybody who watched that game from the beginning, realize that Gilman has no chance at throwing the ball! Madison and Spanky had like 150 yards in the first quarter and a half! No comparison betweeen James and either of them!

150 did they even have that the whole game? Only u can turn to a 38-0 skull dragging into sometime positive 😂😂😂

I watched the whole game up til half and watched the 2nd half sparingly...they didn't have a 150 of nothing the first half...I can understand Greyhound that you will defend your squad but keep it a 100

McD-Palotti now declared a scrimmage. 6 Palotti players without enough practice days.

Mcd vs pallotti is now a scrimmage K Dunn from the sun is reporting. Said pallotti players haven't not had enough practices 

23 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Lmao

🤣

Posted (edited)

Now canceled altogether. What a mess.

Edited by themamba

22 minutes ago, Blessed1 said:

I watched the whole game up til half and watched the 2nd half sparingly...they didn't have a 150 of nothing the first half...I can understand Greyhound that you will defend your squad but keep it a 100

Madison had two runs of over 30 yards, first run of game was a first down, Spanky's run was 40 yards, and this was in the first quarter. Gilman had the ball in the red zone three times and Hill turned the ball over, this is with Gonzaga up only 7-0! Game was over after the last of his 4 TO's!