Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meth007

Dunbar has an open day Sept 28

19 posts in this topic

Guess they can't find an opponent this week...🤔

Week 5 with Dunbar Mt. Hebron.....  There you go!!!!

Uh.. I dont think they would back down from it.. But ..uh.. So.. I'm the biggest Poet fan, but man.. I dont think this is season they would make that move. From an Oline Dline perspective I dont think Smith would do it.

????????......Please explain.

Just Git-R Done.  But I find it crazy that Dunbar of any team would not have a week 5 game.

9 hours ago, meth007 said:

Uh.. I dont think they would back down from it.. But ..uh.. So.. I'm the biggest Poet fan, but man.. I dont think this is season they would make that move. From an Oline Dline perspective I dont think Smith would do it.

Hum o-line and d-line u say 

2 hours ago, city40blast said:

Hum o-line and d-line u say 

Yeah City...I know right.  Just don't make the score too bad on us when we play.  Please show a little mercy.

Here's what will say..

Dunbar doesn't look like they have oline or Dline issues based on what I've seen thus far. When you compare Dunbar 17 to SFA 17 oline, its like comparing Alabama to James Madison. SFA is about 6'3 6'4 250 across the board.. Dunbar... Maybe 5’11 220 - 6' 240.. which is on par with most avg highschool lines. 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Just Git-R Done.  But I find it crazy that Dunbar of any team would not have a week 5 game.

No one wants to play them or can fill the void due to schedule conflicts. They are a 1A team where the risk is better than the reward I guess. Only possibity is probably a private or out of state. 

Edited by meth007

8 minutes ago, meth007 said:

Here's what will say..

Dunbar doesn't look like they have oline or Dline issues based on what I've seen thus far. When you compare Dunbar 17 to SFA 17 oline, its like comparing Alabama to James Madison. SFA is about 6'3 6'4 250 across the board.. Dunbar... Maybe 5’11 220 - 6' 240.. which is on par with most avg highschool lines. 

SFA is more like 6'4 285. 

meth, I have a link to a video you would just love to reminisce on.  Where were you November 28, 2014...  :D

3 hours ago, B-BALL IN MOTION said:

Yeah City...I know right.  Just don't make the score too bad on us when we play.  Please show a little mercy.

Lmao but the game will be a good one 

On 8/21/2017 at 11:31 PM, DayWalker said:

Week 5 with Dunbar Mt. Hebron.....  There you go!!!!

Word is no one including Mt. Hebron wants to play them.. that have an open date. They know that Dunbar has an open date.

12 hours ago, DayWalker said:

meth, I have a link to a video you would just love to reminisce on.  Where were you November 28, 2014...  :D

THE HORROR :(

The Horror, Hell No dude!!!!!

Posted (edited)

On 8/21/2017 at 11:27 PM, meth007 said:

Guess they can't find an opponent this week...🤔

Dunbar wanted to play at IMG (their 2nd team) and waited forever to see if that game would go through.

By the time they decided they needed a game only Northern Garrett and National Christian were open in MD. First State Military and Wilmington Friends in DE are open that week too but doubt they'd want to lose by 50 to Dunbar just to get a 10th game.

Gilman has a bye that week but already has 10 games on the schedule.

Edited by eaglesinsider