BigDrop

DeMatha vs Bishop Gorman Friday @900PM on ESPN

190 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

You'd just LOVE this wouldn't you Sniper?  Would it make YOUR loss feel a little better!  You know, "...the team who beat the team who spanked my team is my friend...."  :P

That would make sense if this was a national board and I was fighting for DM's national rank. Instead, this is a local board with a very small, but loud, group of  miserable self hating ex athletes. It's human nature. It's transparent. You caved to the pressure, fear and uncertainty in your career so you make excuses and tell crazy stories to make YOURSELF feel better. Psychology 101, DW. 

4 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Yeah, but those titles were a while ago. In recent years, they have had very good teams, only to lose to lesser teams. They will probably run the table in the regular season, then lose in the Playoffs. 

They aren't losing to De La Salle(NorCal representative) in the Open Championship. If they lose, it's to SJB or Cen10 earlier in the tourney. 

2 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

That would make sense if this was a national board and I was fighting for DM's national rank. Instead, this is a local board with a very small, but loud, group of  miserable self hating ex athletes. It's human nature. It's transparent. You caved to the pressure, fear and uncertainty in your career so you make excuses and tell crazy stories to make YOURSELF feel better. Psychology 101, DW. 

:D  DeMwit, DeMatha 23 - Gorman 35  :P

6 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

They aren't losing to De La Salle(NorCal representative) in the Open Championship. If they lose, it's to SJB or Cen10 earlier in the tourney. 

They play Bosco before that, we will see what happens. 

Would anyone here but you two (MNC) lovers care....  :P

9 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

SJB's offense looked horrible against STA. IMO they can't keep up this season 

11 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Would anyone here but you two (MNC) lovers care....  :P

You're here and commenting. It's about nothing, but whatever, you're involved.

26 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

:D  DeMwit, DeMatha 23 - Gorman 35  :P

Case and point...And who keeps the DM talk going? 

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Mater Dei will lose this year, so that won't happen. They're the biggest chokers every year when it counts. 

This is their most talented team ever, with their best QB ever.

(yes better than Barkley)

they are not losing this year.

26 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I saw MD in person this past weekend and they are Big, Fast, Skilled, And Have the execution of DLS with the Speed of Oregon. 

Also saw Cen10 in person, they aren't losing to them baring injury.

5 minutes ago, HSFBLover said:

This is their most talented team ever, with their best QB ever.

(yes better than Barkley)

they are not losing this year.

I'm not doubting the talent at Mater Dei, I'm very familiar with them. I'm doubting their coaching and heart! I know quite a few former Mater Dei Alums and parents, they will tell you this themselves. They're a better version of SJC. 

SJC ? What? Sorry they would never compare their sports program to SJC...

maybe Dematha atleast ! They are one of the most storied programs in the state. SJC hasn't won anything.

MD has won MNCs, A boat load of STAR College/NFL and NBA players, and their coach is a legend.

for you to say their alum compared them to SJC means they have Know idea who SJC is.

its always one thing having talent in Cali, it's another thing having Championship talent.

MD hasn't had Chanpionship talent in the past few years like Cen10 or Bosch has, so then took a back seat to them. Before that they were the big boys in town, and are back now

Edited by HSFBLover

Just now, HSFBLover said:

SJC ? What? Sorry they would never compare their sports program to SJC...

maybe Dematha atleast ! They are one of the most storied programs in the state. SJC hasn't won anything.

MD has won MNCs, A boat load of STAR College/NFL and NBA players, and their coach is a legend.

for you to say their alum compared them to SJC means they have Know idea who SJC is.

Reading comprehension has never been your strong suit, that's for sure. Never said their Alums compared themselves to SJC. I said they would question their coaching and heart! I compared them to SJC, and I wasn't talking about their history. I was talking about their talent and not winning with it. Their championships were moons ago! 

1 hour ago, Silverbullet said:

Case and point...And who keeps the DM talk going? 

Merely a STF (shut the front) door response your lay psycho analysis Chevy Chase.  ;)

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I'm not doubting the talent at Mater Dei, I'm very familiar with them. I'm doubting their coaching and heart! I know quite a few former Mater Dei Alums and parents, they will tell you this themselves. They're a better version of SJC. 

Dang GA, is there any alums and parents of any school in America you don't know and are tight with who doesn't share their intimate high school football knowledge with you....  Just sayin' dawg.