Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

‘Violence and insurrection’: GOP ‘dirty tricks’ operative warns Trump impeachment will unleash ‘civil war’

36 posts in this topic

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/violence-and-insurrection-gop-dirty-tricks-operative-warns-trump-impeachment-will-unleash-civil-war/

Longtime confidant to President Donald Trump and notorious Republican “dirty tricks” operative Roger Stone Jr. told TMZ that Trump supporters will turn violent and spark a “civil war” if their president is impeached.

“The people who are calling for impeachment didn’t vote for him,” Stone told a reporter who intercepted him at the baggage claim area of Los Angeles International Airport. “They need to get over it. They lost.”

“Try to impeach him, just try it,” he said, becoming animated. “You will have a spasm of violence in this country and insurrection like you’ve never seen.”

Bring it. :lol:

Strange thing about racists. They complain about the violence of others but they somehow believe they are justified in committing violence.

They want to curb the rights of others and try to preserve their "right" to degrade non whites.

One thing the Trump presidency has shown: all the whining about the left not being "tolerant" or however you want to phrase it, was all hypocritical BS. Trump supporters hate, hate, HATE dissent. Everyone has to love and support Trump. If not, we kill you.

OTOH, what's going to happen if Mueller comes up with nothing and Trump stays?  Is the left going to pack it in, go home quietly, ride it out to 2020 and actually try to find a candidate who can win?  

13 minutes ago, veritas said:

OTOH, what's going to happen if Mueller comes up with nothing and Trump stays?  Is the left going to pack it in, go home quietly, ride it out to 2020 and actually try to find a candidate who can win?  

If that actually happens, I suspect the Get Trump Coalition will team up with Antifa and BLM and start a revolution.

Does that sound about right?

5 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

If that actually happens, I suspect the Get Trump Coalition will team up with Antifa and BLM and start a revolution.

Does that sound about right?

That's about what I'd expect you to say.  Maybe another poster will actually address the question.  

1 hour ago, veritas said:

That's about what I'd expect you to say.  Maybe another poster will actually address the question.  

Maybe you should start a separate thread about that instead of desperately trying to derail this one.

1 hour ago, stevez51 said:

Do you work for Rawstory ..???

Isn't it the left wing version of Breitbart ..???

Raw Story cites stories from confirmed sources. Breitbart makes there's up.

Posted (edited)

The liberal sour grapes tour continues.

LOL,epic,epic meltdown.

TMZ??? BAWWHAHA.

Like the violence of ANTIFA? BLM?

Edited by mcorioles

Posted (edited)

Here's about how it would go if a tiny minority of drug-addled, out of shape, stupid, uneducated right wing morons amped up their usual terrorism up to the point of a genocidal insurrection, as they repeatedly and unabashedly tell us they want to do.

Fla. White Woman Explains Why She Kicked a Racist White Woman’s *** in Viral Video

It would end up a lot like this, but on a larger scale. B)

Edited by Calamari

Posted (edited)

I heard that little green men on Mars have banded together and are threatening violence if an Earth man lands on their planet.  Age old game, threaten violence if something goes against you.  Go back in history and see how much of this widespread violence actually became reality.  There are very few riots and uprisings in modern history of the last 50 years or so, and what political leaning did most of them occur from?

Edited by cprenegade

1 hour ago, hst2 said:

Raw Story cites stories from confirmed sources. Breitbart makes there's up.

Mediabiascheck.com rates them both the same on truth, mixed, as both are pretty much agenda based crap.  Brietbart is clearly further out there with there stories, but that doesn't change the fact that Rawstory is hardly a source one should be getting their information from.  They are both part of the web of agenda based information to fit their personal beliefs.  

Factual Reporting: MIXED

The Raw Story is an American online news organization founded in 2004 by John Byrne. It covers current national and international political and economic news and publishes its own editorials and investigative pieces. The Raw Story describes itself as progressive, bringing attention to stories that it sees as downplayed or ignored by other media outlets. Raw Story demonstrates left wing bias in reporting and story selection. Raw Story has a Half-True claim with Politifact and an Unproven claim with Snopes.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Breitbart News Network is a politically conservative American news and opinion website founded in 2007 by conservative commentator and entrepreneur Andrew Breitbart (1969–2012). It also has a daily radio program, Breitbart News Daily.  The content ranges from extreme right wing bias to conspiracy to racism (“Then you see President Barack Hussein Obama waving the line-cutters forward. He’s on their side.  In fact, isn’t he a line-cutter too?  How did this fatherless black guy pay for Harvard?”).  Breitbart has been accused of publishing fake news for the purpose of a political agenda. 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

If you can't refute the facts, attack the messenger eh cprenegade? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, veritas said:

Yea, because the question was so sincere.:rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

If Trump is impeached, and I don't think he will be, it will require Republican participation and therefore will be based on clear and straightforward evidence of wrongdoing. Fringe nuts like Stone will allege some vast conspiracy but most everyone else will be okay with it.

Edited by Jimmy Jazz

20 minutes ago, cprenegade said:

Mediabiascheck.com rates them both the same on truth, mixed, as both are pretty much agenda based crap.  Brietbart is clearly further out there with there stories, but that doesn't change the fact that Rawstory is hardly a source one should be getting their information from.  They are both part of the web of agenda based information to fit their personal beliefs.  

Your source claims that RawStory has a Half-True rating with Politifact but doesn't mention that Breitbart has a 100% Liar, Liar Pants on Fire rating:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/breitbart/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/raw-story/statements/

3 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Your source claims that RawStory has a Half-True rating with Politifact but doesn't mention that Breitbart has a 100% Liar, Liar Pants on Fire rating:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/breitbart/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/raw-story/statements/

Take it up with them.  The point is that both are agenda based which disqualifies them from being valid news sources.  Breitbart is total crap.  Rawstory is 75% crap.  Happy?

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, cprenegade said:

Take it up with them.  The point is that both are agenda based which disqualifies them from being valid news sources.  Breitbart is total crap.  Rawstory is 75% crap.  Happy?

Hmmm  :D 

FOX only even approaches the truth 40% of the time.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

While you may deplore the bias, you're more likely to get the truth from Raw Story than from FOX.

Edited by Cameron

12 hours ago, FatBoy said:

Yea, because the question was so sincere.:rolleyes:

I was actually trying to get some statements out of the leftists here as to what they think would happen.  I can understand why you'd be upset, though, what with the thread booming along.:lol:  

2 minutes ago, veritas said:

I was actually trying to get some statements out of the leftists here as to what they think would happen.  I can understand why you'd be upset, though, what with the thread booming along.:lol:  

Great job. Carry on. 

14 hours ago, Calamari said:

Here's about how it would go if a tiny minority of drug-addled, out of shape, stupid, uneducated right wing morons amped up their usual terrorism up to the point of a genocidal insurrection, as they repeatedly and unabashedly tell us they want to do.

Fla. White Woman Explains Why She Kicked a Racist White Woman’s *** in Viral Video

It would end up a lot like this, but on a larger scale. B)

Shhhh!!!! Don't give the surprise away.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

If Trump is impeached, and I don't think he will be, it will require Republican participation and therefore will be based on clear and straightforward evidence of wrongdoing. Fringe nuts like Stone will allege some vast conspiracy but most everyone else will be okay with it.

Yeah, don't think impeachment or civil war will happen.  But if it does, I take comfort that most Trumpists are terrified of Baltimore and won't be coming anywhere near it.  :lol:

Edited by ivanbalt

7 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

Yeah, don't think impeachment or civil war will happen.  But if it does, I take comfort that most Trumpists are terrified of Baltimore and won't be coming anywhere near it.  :lol:

Yeah, but I live in rural North Carolina. :o