Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

‘Violence and insurrection’: GOP ‘dirty tricks’ operative warns Trump impeachment will unleash ‘civil war’

36 posts in this topic

I'll say it again. Nobody in their right mind would wish another civil  on our country. It doesn't make sense. Who are the combatants? How can you tell who's who? If this horror befalls our country , our real enemies will be watching with glee as we destroy our way of life for them. Stupid .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2017 at 0:40 PM, mrdeltoid said:

I'll say it again. Nobody in their right mind would wish another civil  on our country. It doesn't make sense. Who are the combatants? How can you tell who's who? If this horror befalls our country , our real enemies will be watching with glee as we destroy our way of life for them. Stupid .

Televangelist Jim Bakker: Christians will start a civil war if Trump is impeached

And another one adds his voice to GOP hero Roger Stone's squeal for murder.

Should we ignore this until the fire is at the doorstep?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Trump gets himself impeached, Pence will take over and successfully push through a sad but limited Republican agenda. No riots, no insurrection. Infowars will enjoy the blasting out conspiracy theories about it for years. Breitbart might pivot into it's own cable news operation to replace the worn-out Fox news. A democrat most likely will take the office on the next election.

Roger Stone is particularly vicious ghoul who enjoys getting a rise out of people. His mouth delivers nothing but bullshizzle.

I think the best outcome will be Trump in office the full 4 years, flailing like a clown and doing profound damage to the GOP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when everyone (including the right) thought Trump would never be president either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dogstarman said:

If Trump gets himself impeached, Pence will take over and successfully push through a sad but limited Republican agenda. No riots, no insurrection. Infowars will enjoy the blasting out conspiracy theories about it for years. Breitbart might pivot into it's own cable news operation to replace the worn-out Fox news. A democrat most likely will take the office on the next election.

Roger Stone is particularly vicious ghoul who enjoys getting a rise out of people. His mouth delivers nothing but bullshizzle.

I think the best outcome will be Trump in office the full 4 years, flailing like a clown and doing profound damage to the GOP.

You may get your wish. But he's not damaging the GOP. They're just being their usual gutless selves. They always talk big when they are the out party then poop their pants when it's time to take care of business . They are typical bullies, and when it comes right down to it, not much different than the democrat party. Where the dems have the pubbies beat is dedication to the party. When the dems set a narrative , they are organized and focused. They will stick together no matter what. They are relentless , and will not give up or turn on each other. As a biker, I can respect that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Calamari said:

Televangelist Jim Bakker: Christians will start a civil war if Trump is impeached

And another one adds his voice to GOP hero Roger Stone's squeal for murder.

Should we ignore this until the fire is at the doorstep?

There are very few things that infuriate me, but this is one. Christians will not start a civil war but faux Christians may. People like Bakker have been proven to be frauds in the past but they continue to push their pseudo-Christianity. Any Christian leaders that support Trump and his ilk are not doing so on Christina principles. These church leaders lust for power and money which is the exact opposite of the teachings of Christ.

Edited by ncbirdfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without looking it up, what do you want to bet to be this Stone guy who was draft age during Vietnam, dodged the draft? Now he's all tough guy about war. Kinda like Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Violence and insurrection’: GOP ‘dirty tricks’ operative warns Trump impeachment will unleash ‘civil war’

Of course, trump fans would say this. The statement outlines a big maybe; not a fact. In fact; less than 30% support him today and that number is getting smaller by the day. Before the end of this year Trump will be impeached and then removed from office.
b.t.w. Impeachment was put into our Constitution for a reason.,.,. & this is it.

 And 2% of the 30% does not translate into a “civil war”
Once done; American voters will be dancing in the streets and the world will see that our democracy truly works.
in my view (:-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0