NumberOneJimmy

Police: Annapolis High student beaten for not joining MS-13

11 posts in this topic

I put this in Nationals because it could happen in most any state. :(http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ac-cn-ms13-school-assault-0826-story.html

18 and going in 9th grade??? Why bother, he would be 60 by the time he would graduate. How about NIGHT SCHOOL with adults?

Police say a 15-year-old boy was beaten by a group of people at Annapolis High School earlier this year after he refused to join the international criminal gang Mara Salvatrucha 13, more commonly known as MS-13.

Two men — Irving Orellana, 18, and Juan Carlos Sandoval-Rodrigues, 19, both of Annapolis — were indicted by an Anne Arundel County Grand Jury on multiple gang-related and assault charges last week.

Sure, I wonder about their immigration status, don't you?

10 hours ago, NumberOneJimmy said:

I put this in Nationals because it could happen in most any state. :(http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ac-cn-ms13-school-assault-0826-story.html

18 and going in 9th grade??? Why bother, he would be 60 by the time he would graduate. How about NIGHT SCHOOL with adults?

Police say a 15-year-old boy was beaten by a group of people at Annapolis High School earlier this year after he refused to join the international criminal gang Mara Salvatrucha 13, more commonly known as MS-13.

Two men — Irving Orellana, 18, and Juan Carlos Sandoval-Rodrigues, 19, both of Annapolis — were indicted by an Anne Arundel County Grand Jury on multiple gang-related and assault charges last week.

Sure, I wonder about their immigration status, don't you?

Hey careful there ..... you are profiling. :lol:

Great now we have to start worrying about Hispanic thugs now. SSSshhesssshhhhhh

6 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Doesn't a "student" no matter the grade get thrown out once he turns 21? Obviously these new Americans aren't going to make the cut so why bother?

56 minutes ago, NumberOneJimmy said:

Doesn't a "student" no matter the grade get thrown out once he turns 21? Obviously these new Americans aren't going to make the cut so why bother?

Who knows anymore what the number is. Heck as I have said....back in the day you were a mature adult at 17 when  you got your draft card. Now he or she can stay home in Mommy and Daddies basement and run on their health insurance till they are 28(?)....for example.

Damn I getting old I think.....I am starting to sound like the 'old people' in my old neighborhood...dang spoiled brats....when I was their age..............................:D

5 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Who knows anymore what the number is. Heck as I have said....back in the day you were a mature adult at 17 when  you got your draft card. Now he or she can stay home in Mommy and Daddies basement and run on their health insurance till they are 28(?)....for example.

Damn I getting old I think.....I am starting to sound like the 'old people' in my old neighborhood...dang spoiled brats....when I was their age..............................:D

Draft card at 18 if memory serves me right, NOW no draft card but the formality of males only registering. Now that gender confusion is an issue how does that even work???

6 minutes ago, NumberOneJimmy said:

Draft card at 18 if memory serves me right, NOW no draft card but the formality of males only registering. Now that gender confusion is an issue how does that even work???

Yeah things fade...register at 17 ....in the lottery at 18....don't know for sure anymore.

Gender, put everyone on the front line....it isn't that glamorous....and 'trying to prove something' also fades as the bullets fly. Funny....back during the Vietnam war....people were trying to get out of it....now ....they are fighting to be shot at.

Go figure. 

My hat is off to them if it is truly for God and country......bless them.

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

Yeah things fade...register at 17 ....in the lottery at 18....don't know for sure anymore.

Gender, put everyone on the front line....it isn't that glamorous....and 'trying to prove something' also fades as the bullets fly. Funny....back during the Vietnam war....people were trying to get out of it....now ....they are fighting to be shot at.

Go figure. 

My hat is off to them if it is truly for God and country......bless them.

Unfortunately much of that is long gone, look at the beginning of a NFL game. :(

21 hours ago, Guido2 said:

It's called diversity Guido, and that's a good thing

Diversity is our strength 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, boink said:

It's called diversity Guido, and that's a good thing

Diversity is our strength 

Diversification of the ethnicity of a thug is a good thing. ;):D

Kidding aside.

Hey I am with you.

I also think that women should have to register for the draft also.

Bullets are a fair and equal opportunity employer. ;)

Edited by Guido2

I hope that this young man is provided protection.