soulflower

Trump, Putin, and the Russian Mob

34 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, demopublican said:

I doubt that anyone with Mueller's level of power has ever done a real investigation into the financial house of cards that is Donald J Trump Inc.  I am certain that the threads in the investigation have uncovered lots of shady characters, backroom deals, payoffs, and who know what depth of criminality.  I hope he has enough to get Trump to resign on his own and avert the constitutional crisis. 

I hope so too, but this is trump we're dealing with.  In trump I see a "man" who would have no problem completely destroying this nation if he thought it would save his own giant orange arse.

6 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

I hope so too, but this is trump we're dealing with.  In trump I see a "man" who would have no problem completely destroying this nation if he thought it would save his own giant orange arse.

I am hoping he wants to step down and claim matyr.  

If he has to resign to avoid prison time, he will do it. He will invent a conspiracy of "they threatened/blackmailed me/my family" as an excuse, but he will do it.

2 hours ago, Dystopia said:

If he has to resign to avoid prison time, he will do it. He will invent a conspiracy of "they threatened/blackmailed me/my family" as an excuse, but he will do it.

He's a coward. He'll take the first offer that saves his hide.

I have sat and absorbed like 8 hours of Trump stuff over the past few days. And nothing is happening other the announcement of another investigation.

I am really beginning to believe this puppet show is just that.....this can't be happening. Anyone else would have been in chains by now.

I believe that the only way Trump will be taken out of being prez. is for him to call a press conference and Melania is next to him......and he pulls out a gun and blows her brains out.

And I bet Brietbart would say it was fake news.

Sorry guys.....this is getting really fatiguing.

2 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I have sat and absorbed like 8 hours of Trump stuff over the past few days. And nothing is happening other the announcement of another investigation.

I am really beginning to believe this puppet show is just that.....this can't be happening. Anyone else would have been in chains by now.

I believe that the only way Trump will be taken out of being prez. is for him to call a press conference and Melania is next to him......and he pulls out a gun and blows her brains out.

Take a nap...

8 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Do you know how long the Watergate investigation went on?

God we do have the attention span of goldfish.

12 hours ago, ms maggie said:

You are speaking of the American public. They get distracted by the next celebrity story .....

13 hours ago, ms maggie said:

I am old enough to remember... I was in college then. Now did I care? That is another story.:lol:

1 hour ago, stevez51 said:

You are speaking of the American public. They get distracted by the next celebrity story .....

I think you have to differentiate between the AP that thinks wrestling is real and the AP that sits and tries to figure out what is going on. 

Going back to Ms. point, From what I can remember at least Watergate was a central focal point...yeah there were a whole bunch of rat holes and tangents....but it was under one umbrella so to speak.

Trump-gate....is like a frog in a blender....playing ping pong with an octopus....wack a mole on steroids.

Just when you sort of get a handle on one thing....two more pop up.

AND HERE IS THE POINT......setting aside the goldfish Americans....the remaining ones are suffering from mental fatigue.....maybe that is Trumps master plan or the GOP's or goooberment in general.....to keep the wheel spinning....so we the thinking Americans can't pin anything down.IMHO. So....burn out.

Maybe if Muller FINALLY BRINGS CHARGES against ANYONE of substance it won't feel like we are on a non stop carousel spinning out of control....but till then???????