Good times never fade away, smile
Even if I'm not with you here today, smile
Good morn' or evening, friends

Let's go back 10 years

Exhibit A

https://youtu.be/3hITtSkO0S8

Edited by meth007

Posted (edited)

:D  Damn...144p!!!!!!   Show offs technology.....

Edited by DayWalker

So will Tavon Austin suit up today.. No

Allegany 

They are who they are who they are.. even 10 years later...lol

On offense I see Allegany wanting to impose their will in the A and B gaps with lead and dive out of wing t to keep Dunbar honest. Honestly, this is one of 3 major keys to Alco, because if they can clip you 3-4 yards a clip in the middle it opens up their traps and off tackle. Its wing t so.. Follow the flow, guards and motion and it usually takes you to the ball. Now, like most wing teams they will lure you to sleep with the run and hit you with the occasional TE waggle. What Dunbar has to do is control the middle and unfortunately their OLB is the make or break today. He has a good game Dunbar is in great shape.. He has a bad game getting kicked out or losses leverage...lo oo oo ng game for the boys. I hear Alco can pass. I will believe it when I see it. If they should pass it will be when their back is against the wall. Probably, some spread formation with streaks. Trust me.. This is not what they want.

On D Allegany runs a 4-3 and this is could be the problem. Can Alco match up Dunbars athletes in space? I think they will either test Dunbars chin bringing a lot of blitz with the theory, we stop the athletes because the ball will never get to them. Or they sit back in cover 4 and 2 hoping that their dline can get push and praying Jared cant read simple coverage. How do you beat that? Let athletes do what athletes do..lol. If Dunbar can at least stall block.. provide any hold.. any slight crease.. And time... Looong game for Alco. The question is will they be able to stop the read and ISO? If they can stop the run... Long game for Alco.

Edited by meth007

The defense had no answer to what I posted earlier. They never stopped the trap and never secured the edges. Alco didnt have an Answer either. In the end, the captilized on one more drive than the Poets. If Dunbar can sure up their D the can still be a force in 1A

So now you go from the Taj Mahal of high school stadiums with beer soaked broke back mountain fans to the mud, ruts, and coarse razor weeds and very little grass pits of Potomac with their junkyard dawgs.  And I'm talking about their raucous fans!  And don't expect 40B to take any pity on you come WEEK 3.  That's just how he roll.

Damndest thing ever....to see Dunbar have so much talent on the O and give up so much like Pernell being sandwiched between Bubba and Skillet at the local jail.....

7 hours ago, DayWalker said:

So now you go from the Taj Mahal of high school stadiums with beer soaked broke back mountain fans to the mud, ruts, and coarse razor weeds and very little grass pits of Potomac with their junkyard dawgs.  And I'm talking about their raucous fans!  And don't expect 40B to take any pity on you come WEEK 3.  That's just how he roll.

wow.....how eloquently spoken and well put...I'm damn impressed DW.....did you finally get your GED or something......ALL SEASON DW.....ALL SEASON MAN...