Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

Week 1 Scores

149 posts in this topic

Palotti butt whipping shows difference between A and B football.  There's no comparison.  Stay on the porch small pups.  You ain't ready for real dogs.

Palotti made all that noise last week to show up this week and get a boot to the *** 😂 

North Point 42 Old Mill 0 F Stay tuned in on the Eagles.

Arundel 53 Perry Hall 34 F

Edmondson 44 South Carroll 7 F

14 minutes ago, WilliamHarvey said:

Sparrows Point 24, Catonsville 8. For Baltimore County, something of an upset.

That is absolutely pathetic! God how Cville has fallen. With this loss 0-10 is in the cards!

54 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

It's gone be a long year on Roland Ave 

As long as they have Hill at QB, they can't win. Defense is so much better, never leave the field. And the coaches just don't help. Hill had three more turnovers, he threw an INT where the kid was literally 20 yards behind the defense. Kid could have back peddled into the end zone. He threw the ball 20 yards for an easy INT. 

GC is big, with athletes but nothing special at all. Will not beat St. John's or DM, but I actually think they're better than Gonzaga. Not as well coached, br definitely more talent. 

1 hour ago, Bully said:

Palotti butt whipping shows difference between A and B football.  There's no comparison.  Stay on the porch small pups.  You ain't ready for real dogs.

I have a question, why did anybody truly believe that Palotti could play with any A conference(not named Loyola) or WCAC team? Because they ran through the B conference? 

1 hour ago, GOOCH said:

It's gone be a long year on Roland Ave 

I agree.. 2 wins at the most for Gilman with an embarrassing 50-0 lost to McD to end the season. Long offseason too.

Interesting because I heard Smyna, De, (a public) who lost Leddie brown and a very good QB in the offseason beat GC in a scrimmage...

4 minutes ago, Mr.Stein said:

I agree.. 2 wins at the most for Gilman with an embarrassing 50-0 lost to McD to end the season. Long offseason too.

We know you hate Gilman, Gilman will not lose to CHC, Loyola or MSJ! Now, they won't beat anybody else, but they won't lose those games! You do know that GC is ranke in the Top 10 in the state right? They won't lose to McD 50-0, defense is much better. They just can't get off the field. GC had the ball starting no further away than the Gilman's 40 all but once all game! 

1 minute ago, HSFBLover said:

Interesting because I heard Smyna, De, (a public) who lost Leddie brown and a very good QB in the offseason beat GC in a scrimmage...

Talk to the GC people, and they didn't play 7 starters. GC has a RB with dreds. Who didn't play against Smyrna who is the truth!! Also didn't have three starting OL. 

GC is not that good they would finish 4 th or 5 th in the MIAA GA so y'all lost to a CHC  MSJ caliber type team except GC has better talented individual players or should I say camp warriors 

1 minute ago, GOOCH said:

GC is not that good they would finish 4 th or 5 th in the MIAA GA so y'all lost to a CHC  MSJ caliber type team except GC has better talented individual players or should I say camp warriors 

GC has more talent than both of them, and much bigger. They're big. I do agree that they will finish 4th in the WCAC. Not 5th! They have more talent than Gonzaga, but not close to the coaching. And their QB is just a bowling ball glorified RB. 

North Harford - 32, Hereford -25. Don't let the score fool you; this was a dominant win by North Harford. Hereford's defense looked helpless, as the NH offense ran and passed virtually at will. Two of Hereford's TD's came on a kickoff return late in the second quarter after NH had taken a 17-6 lead, and on a return for a score by a Bulls' DL following a fumble by NH's QB on a sack. This gave Hereford a short-lived 18-17 lead. What success Hereford had came through the air, as NH stifled Hereford's running attack like few others have. The Hawks controlled both sides of the line of scrimmage all game.

All I can say is that North Harford is better than most people think, or Hereford will struggle mightily to win many games this year. This team has issues.

Edited by Operations

1 hour ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Talk to the GC people, and they didn't play 7 starters. GC has a RB with dreds. Who didn't play against Smyrna who is the truth!! Also didn't have three starting OL. 

No matter what they were missing... they lost to a public from rural DE aha... with no Leddie brown and new QB 

line play alone should have out matched symrna 

1 hour ago, HSFBLover said:

No matter what they were missing... they lost to a public from rural DE aha... with no Leddie brown and new QB 

line play alone should have out matched symrna 

It was a scrimmage, they didn't lose anything. 

9 hours ago, OldBallCoach said:

Linganore 64-0 over Curley at half

WOW! at half, what the heck happened?

11 hours ago, GOOCH said:

Well just watched the McDonogh Lasalle film and it was the Ellis and Johnson show . 

Final score?