Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrdeltoid

Terps Longhorns- holy moly this is a whoopin!!

25 posts in this topic

Uh-oh blocked field goal ! 27-14 now, could be a barn burner. Does Maryland have the discipline to hold the lead?

9 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

30-14 at halftime. Looks like we're the only 2 watching! Lol 

I love the fact that the terps go hard for homegrown talent 

However ill never forgive them for letting Franklin go and DJ is nothing more than a coach who will get a team close to relevant never over that hump 

Hopefully this 2nd half is just as good 

6 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

However ill never forgive them for letting Franklin go and DJ is nothing more than a coach who will get a team close to relevant never over that hump 

Let's hope so. If they can keep their composure, and not get rattled as the game ebbs and flows. I hope they play for 60 minutes !Will see how mature they are now. 

Looks like old mo done turned. Good stop by terps at the goal line!

26 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

The color commentator sounds like Jesse Ventura.:lol:

Petros is great.  Maryland doesn't have many football fans...just bandwagon basketball fans.

you would think they would support the team that can actually put players in the pros.  

Wish I had watched.  Go Terps.  Bad month for Texas 

2 hours ago, RileyMartin said:

Petros is great.  Maryland doesn't have many football fans...just bandwagon basketball fans.

you would think they would support the team that can actually put players in the pros.  

Compete and the fanbase will be there.  At least they got rid of that last loser coach

Proud of the Terps, especially Fort Hill grad Ty Johnson who is continuing where he left off last year:

132 yards on 12 carries

63 yard kickoff return

40 yard TD run 

:)

Edited by MCsoccerplex

How is it that Towson can find an actual punter, and the Terps can't? Good win today nonetheless.

3 hours ago, Bawlmerian said:

Compete and the fanbase will be there.  At least they got rid of that last loser coach

Wrong.  They competed with the beloved tub alum at the helm and no one showed up.  

The delisional fans think Maryland is a 'basketball school' for some reason and don't support football, never will.  

2 hours ago, Bassman said:

How is it that Towson can find an actual punter, and the Terps can't? Good win today nonetheless.

And Maryland seems to be the only school that gives their kickers and punters scholarships....odd.

31 minutes ago, RileyMartin said:

And Maryland seems to be the only school that gives their kickers and punters scholarships....odd.

If MD is smart they will be looking at the sophomore kicker from Cumberland. He can consistently put the ball 5 yards deep in the end zone on kickoffs, kick 45+ yard field goals, and punt the ball high and deep. He is currently 6'-1".

11 hours ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

What makes you say that after just one year of being Head Coach? Now if this was year 3 or 4 and the Terps were fighting to have a winning record I'd agree. But this is year two and with his recruiting bringing in better players the future is looking bright to me.

B)

3 minutes ago, Flu said:

What makes you say that after just one year of being Head Coach? Now if this was year 3 or 4 and the Terps were fighting to have a winning record I'd agree. But this is year two and with his recruiting bringing in better players the future is looking bright to me.

B)

Just a hunch if I’m wrong so be it 

Huge win .......

Big step in putting the damage edsall did to this program behind us ......

13 hours ago, RileyMartin said:

Wrong.  They competed with the beloved tub alum at the helm and no one showed up.  

The delisional fans think Maryland is a 'basketball school' for some reason and don't support football, never will.  

Cool story Bro

Edited by Bawlmerian

I had it on the radio while working outside. Johnny Holiday didn't make the trip. The replacement was okay, at best.

They're back under different names but looks like the 2 bro's are at it again .....

And neither are terps.....

9 hours ago, Bawlmerian said:

Cool story Bro

Was what you edited funnier than this?  Looks like dad has been reading juniors texts again.  Can we get a 'been there, done that got the t shirt' next?