Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

North Korea Conducts Another Nuclear Test

191 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

They should prepare themselves for a sever tweeting. But seriously, Donny knows more than the Generals. He will take care of this. 

6 hours ago, JoyinMudville said:

It's not just another nuclear bomb test, they tested a hydrogen bomb. Let's continue to cheer for Little Kim's successful nuclear weapons program just because we don't like Trump. :(

Edited by flyboy56

1 hour ago, flyboy56 said:

It's not just another nuclear bomb test, they tested a hydrogen bomb. Let's continue to cheer for Little Kim's successful nuclear weapons program just because we don't like Trump. :(

Yep. Nailed it.

SGT! Bring up the reserve sabers.....we need more rattling!

7 minutes ago, gonzoliberal said:

Who's cheering?

My belief is that the left loves piling it on and if Kim Jong-un does something to "embarrass" Trump, they love it.

What appeasement? That word is so loaded it really should be used very carefully.

3 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

My belief is that the left loves piling it on and if Kim Jong-un does something to "embarrass" Trump, they love it.

Your belief is dark and betaversian, but it is what it is.

I believe that 'teh left' is just as patriotic as 'teh right', just as fearful of nuclear armageddon, and a tad more realistic about teh Preznit's ability to keep us safe.

But here we are, on the brink of war, playing the usual 'left vs right' bullcrap,... all in reaction to the forum's most notorious troll.

...when we should be worrying about what our man-child Preznit will do next.

8 minutes ago, michiganjoe said:

Not helpful to take gratuitous shots at an ally.

Look the man only has so many characters to tweet. He can't list all the players that have been playing patty cake with NK. Give the guy a break will yah. ;):lol:

1 minute ago, gonzoliberal said:

I believe that 'teh left' is just as patriotic as 'teh right', just as fearful of nuclear armageddon, and a tad more realistic about teh Preznit's ability to keep us safe.

But here we are, on the brink of war, playing the usual 'left vs right' bullcrap,... all in reaction to the forum's most notorious troll.

Yes, I hope that the OP reads your words.  Plus, I would swear that just a couple of years ago posters were claiming that N. Korea is no threat to us. Hmmm.

Edited by Sprightly

1 minute ago, gonzoliberal said:

Last line....I would have bolded but that would be in violation of the TOS ;)

I have given up on worrying about Trump. It is a given he will mess up at least once a day.

I worry about Muller getting derailed somehow....and/or the other investigations too....and the Congress continuing to sit on their respective thumbs.

4 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

Yes, I hope that the OP reads your words.  Plus, I would swear that just a couple of years ago posters were claiming that N. Korea is no threat to us. Hmmm.

You do realize you are in violation of the TOS?;)

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

You do realize you are in violation of the TOS?;)

No, I am not. But you really need to get over your "issue."

21 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

Didn't know Joyinmudville was a troll ......

17 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

No, I am not. But you really need to get over your "issue."

According to the mods/admin....you are...they told me. ANY form of alteration is a no no. But the mods tolerate it....but strictly speaking it is a no no.

Hey look I am just trying to help here.

BTW finally tally before the yank was 2 for leaving it as is. And 10 saying no modification or bolding/italics only were ok.

Edited by Guido2

1 minute ago, Guido2 said:

According to the mods/admin....you are...they told me. ANY form of alteration is a no no. But the mods tolerate it....but strictly speaking it is a no no.

Hey look I am just trying to help here.

BTW finally tally before the yank was 2 for leaving it as is. And 10 saying no modification or bolding/italics only were ok.

I repeat my suggestion. Please get over your issue and don't start bringing it up in every thread. Or any. Thanks.

39 minutes ago, michiganjoe said:

Not helpful to take gratuitous shots at an ally.

Maybe the new president of SK finally understands. 

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/latest-china-strongly-condemns-north-korean-nuke-test-495937895:10 p.m.

South Korea says it wants to answer North Korea's sixth nuclear test with the strongest measures possible.

South Korea's National Security Director Chung Eui-yong said Sunday that President Moon Jae-in will seek every available diplomatic measure, including new sanctions from the United Nations Security Council. He says Moon will also discuss with Washington ways to deploy the "strongest strategic assets" the U.S. has to completely isolate Pyongyang.

The president's office would not comment on it means by "strongest strategic assets."

Edited by flyboy56

2 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

I repeat my suggestion. Please get over your issue and don't start bringing it up in every thread. Or any. Thanks.

Well you did say please. Sorry I am just venting.

You just got to love those posed photos from NK. The smiling leader and his military.

33 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Didn't know Joyinmudville was a troll ......

I don't think he is a troll. But I do think his hatred of Trump gets the better of him.

27 minutes ago, flyboy56 said:

Maybe the new president of SK finally understands. 

SK has been dealing with the situation for decades and has a much better grasp of it than the Orange Menace does. Throwing around words like appeasement just displays his ignorance and is counterproductive.

Let's be clear on something. No POTUS prior to Trump has been successful in dealing with North Korea. None.  So do you have higher expectations of the current POTUS? I don't. I'm pretty sure that you don't either. So why all the sudden hand-wringing?

21 minutes ago, michiganjoe said:

SK has been dealing with the situation for decades and has a much better grasp of it than the Orange Menace does. Throwing around words like appeasement just displays his ignorance and is counterproductive.

The new SK president recently stated there would be no war on the Korean peninsula was a very foolish thing to say. Now he wants the "Orange Menace" to provide the strongest strategic asset the US has available. Sounds like the SK president is asking for nuclear weapons.