eaglesinsider

Week 2 Schedule/Predictions

70 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TheGuru said:

Does anyone know if Wise streams home games.  Can't make the game and my Hudl privileges were revoked.  Lol!

No Wise doesn't but a vamp can hook you up....

17 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

yes...send money to AO/DW.com.....and we got u....

That's DW/ao

Whatever, but The DayWalker always take top billing.  So it DW/ao, 'nuff talk.

3 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Whatever, but The DayWalker always take top billing.  So it DW/ao, 'nuff talk.

DW 

Does you feed happen to show 2000 yrd rushers 😂

23 minutes ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

DW 

Does you feed happen to show 2000 yrd rushers 😂

Yep, some.  What season, who do you care to see?  Last season while most touted the usual suspects, and even meth raised the subject of the better players each of us had seen, I brought up 2,000-yard rusher who is actually a linebacker from little known and talked about Lackey.  The player was Malik Burns now at Temple.

Edited by DayWalker

16 minutes ago, themamba said:

I never need Hudl, I got D-dub.

I got one for you folks have been jawing about around here....  Check your PM in a bit.

10 hours ago, DayWalker said:

No Wise doesn't but a vamp can hook you up....

Do tell.

5 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

Do tell.

Geeeeeezzzzzzz, you need everything  S P E L L E D  out for you Gu!!!!  The DayWalker  will get you a hook up.  I just love to Bring The Pain as said in my theme song Fatal.  I will insure you get to see the good whippin' Wise is going to put on you Gu, you privates.  OR maybe not!   I just want you to experience the Box of Chocolates I just love.

But first you need to take care of an administrative task.  Some time ago I attempted to communicate with you about your CHC QB situation, PM of course, and a vamp was blocked in doing so.  So does a vamp need to spell out what you need to do to get a vamp's hook-up.  Yet I do need to get better more reliable sources cause I asked a friend's son who attends Gonzaga to record your JV scrimmage with them a couple weeks ago and the kid, bless his heart, did it from a library window cause it was too hot out on the field and I saw more of him and the room light fixtures reflected off the glass than the scrimmage.  Oh well....  :lol:

14 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Geeeeeezzzzzzz, you need everything  S P E L L E D  out for you Gu!!!!  The DayWalker  will get you a hook up.  I just love to Bring The Pain as said in my theme song Fatal.  I will insure you get to see the good whippin' Wise is going to put on you Gu, you privates.  OR maybe not!   I just want you to experience the Box of Chocolates I just love.

But first you need to take care of an administrative task.  Some time ago I attempted to communicate with you about your CHC QB situation, PM of course, and a vamp was blocked in doing so.  So does a vamp need to spell out what you need to do to get a vamp's hook-up.  Yet I do need to get better more reliable sources cause I asked a friend's son who attends Gonzaga to record your JV scrimmage with them a couple weeks ago and the kid, bless his heart, did it from a library window cause it was too hot out on the field and I saw more of him and the room light fixtures reflected off the glass than the scrimmage.  Oh well....  :lol:

If the Franklin's starting QB was still at CHC I'd say my Cardinals have a puncher's chance against Wise unlike Connor McGregor against Money Mayweather.  But who knows how the two inexperienced CHC QBs will perform?

I was on this board in 2007 arguing that the Dunbar Poets were the best team in the MPSSAA.  In 2013, I debated GA that Northwest could beat Gilman.  I prefer watching public school ball outside of Calvert Hall games. No matter the score I want to see them fight & scrap with the Pumas until the clock runs out.  Hopefully not a running clock.

Btw, that issue has been taking care of.

1 hour ago, TheGuru said:

Btw, that issue has been taking care of.

My man!!!  Let me do a trial run.....  :D

Some Predictions:

Dematha at Franklin - Kudos to Franklin for being willing to take on the best. While Franklin's chances of winning this game look remote, let's hope they can give Dematha a good game. Look for Dematha to open up an early working margin, then put the game on ice with a 4th quarter TD. Franklin won't be embarrassed. Dematha - 31, Franklin - 13.

Calvert Hall at Wise - We've seen predictions on this game ranging from a narrow CHC upset  to a lopsided Wise victory. I'm somewhere in the middle. While CHC plays tougher competition top to bottom than Wise, the Wise Guys have shown the talent to able to beat any team in the state. Wise should win comfortably, but the game won't be a blowout. Wise - 28, Calvert Hall - 14.

Loyola at John Carroll - Loyola is continuing to implement their new spread option offense, and following a disappointing loss to Boys Latin last week, are not quite there yet. On the other hand, John Carroll features a strong passing attack led by 6'7" QB Qadir Ismail. Loyola comes away with a hard-earned win in this battle of contrasting styles. Loyola - 21, John Carroll - 14.

Hereford at Sparrows Point - Hereford has no place to go but up following last week's abysmal performance against North Harford. Meanwhile, Sparrows Point is riding high after last week's impressive win against 4A Catonsville. While some believe this may be the worst Catonsville team in school history, last Friday's result is a clear indicator that Sparrows Point is an improved football team. The Hereford Bulls outlast the Pointers in a close one. Hereford - 20, Sparrows Point -16.

Also:

Middletown at Poly

Thomas Johnson at City

North Harford at Patterson Mill

Arundel at Meade

Eastern Tech at Parkville

Perry Hall at Towson

I heard that Bishop Moore @ Spalding has been canceled due to the situation in Fla.  Can anyone confirm?

I believe the SOFA and IMG game is also cancelled 

On 9/3/2017 at 9:49 AM, Silverbullet said:

Spalding over Moore by 2 TD's

Calvert Hall over Wise by 3 points 

Good Counsel over MSJ by 2 TD's

SFA over IMG in OT

DM over Franklin by 3 TD's

Georgetown Prep over Gilman by 10 points 

McDonogh over BMac by 2 TD's

Towson over Perry Hall by 3 TD