Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meth007

What are the biggest question marks going into wk 2

5 posts in this topic

The Baltimore Division 1 teams are starting to shape and my biggest question is will my Poets D show up this season vs more athletic teams. 43 pts would suggest that they have a pretty good offense, but you can win a state championship giving up +30 a game. With the schedule of Potomac, City and Mervo coming up, the question is can Coach C get his bunch together in enough to take the pressure off of the offense?

Can franklin hang with DM at all? If they do big win for them.

Wise CH...Top public can they beat an A Conf team?

Does Curley start getting the new system figured out?

those would be mine.

3 hours ago, OldBallCoach said:

Can franklin hang with DM at all? If they do big win for them.

Wise CH...Top public can they beat an A Conf team?

Does Curley start getting the new system figured out?

those would be mine.

Can franklin hang with DM at all? If they do big win for them.  YES, can't is not an option within the better public programs but granted Franklin may be light in the loafers both sides up front but big hearts outweigh flesh.

Wise CH...Top public can they beat an A Conf team?  YES, hell 1A Fort Hill knocked off MIAA-A Mount Saint Joe.

Does Curley start getting the new system figured out?  After the way Linganore fried The Friars, Curley need to get a new system rather than try to figure one out.

Edited by DayWalker

If Dunbar can score a million points on O it is hard to fathom that they lack talent on the D, therefore I would venture to say that it is an issue of schematic planning and it can be fixed. I really Don't think Franklin can hang in there with DM based on the theory that it is simply too early in the season for the Injuns to prepare for such a huge matchup. DM will be too much for Franklin and I like them 40 to 17.  

.....Should Franklin lose, they will have 9 other games to make the playoffs to pursue their ultimate goal.  And should Franklin, they will have 9 other games to make the playoffs to pursue their ultimate goal.  Franklin and Wise and Quince Orchard and whomever else among the publics with private games just don't have all their eggs and season pride wrapped up in just one regular season game like some I know.....  I can't wait for Gu to post QB stats from this coming Friday as he promised.