Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentOrange

AO's Top 20

20 posts in this topic

1. Howard.......Only Because IMG is going to give it to SFA.

2. Spalding....I think this team could be for real......

3. SFA.......NO Gilman paper tiger default championships here...you gotta beat the teams on your menu.

4. Broadneck....you had better recognize....they have kids that want it.

5. Arundel......I'll buy into it for now....until it gets cold outside and the ball is heavier.

6. Franklin....I think DM will punish them but they have my respect.

7. Wild Lake......wow

8. Edmondson.....I heard rumors all summer about their weapons....this might be a 2006 THING.

9. Mervo....Don't forget the Sherwood thing...memo.....THEY HAVE A PROGRAM.

10.Glen Burnie......Don't sleep on them.

11. Mcdonough...Same Old Eagles...capable but not yet intent on world domination.

12. City...I said it before and I will say it again...When they get their qb starter back in week 3, they will become a top 5 team.

13. River Hill.....They have some D....

14. CHC.....just a smart qb away from making a yuuuge statement.

15. Douglass....Still holding true to the Elwood blueprint...I wonder how long it will last.

16. Dunbar.....Don't be fooled by the Campers score....The Poets just need time to move things around.

17. Meade....."I don't know much about Meade, I'm just here because I have to be" 

18. Towson..."I don't know much about Towson, I'm just here because I have to be"   

19. Poly...They are thee most stacked team in the Metro area, skilled position wise.

20.MSJ.....Sorry Gaels......I just don't see it.... 

Edited by AgentOrange
mistake

Lol AO you're one of a kind 

Edited by GOOCH

48 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

Lol AO you're one of a kind 

Hell NO AO isn't one of kind.  That sick multiple personality "dissociative identity" knut is several kinds all at once.  You should see the one who cross dresses in female jedi attire and hangs out at biker bars looking for dates.  :o  I don't know what to hell to think of the one doing this "TOP 20."  Kinda makes one to prefer the jedi cross dresser, if you get my drift.  Sorry 40B for not leaving your fellow Knight alone. 

Edited by DayWalker

I respect the court of public opinion but in this case, not one of you has offered any justification for your harsh words...at the least, i tried to create a topic for dialogue.... hell...tell me something....

You haven't figure out yet that folks are saying your TOP 20 is pure crap!!!!

16 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

1. Howard.......Only Because IMG is going to give it to SFA.

2. Spalding....I think this team could be for real......

3. SFA.......NO Gilman paper tiger default championships here...you gotta beat the teams on your menu.

4. Broadneck....you had better recognize....they have kids that want it.

5. Arundel......I'll buy into it for now....until it gets cold outside and the ball is heavier.

6. Franklin....I think DM will punish them but they have my respect.

7. Wild Lake......wow

8. Edmondson.....I heard rumors all summer about their weapons....this might be a 2006 THING.

9. Mervo....Don't forget the Sherwood thing...memo.....THEY HAVE A PROGRAM.

10.Glen Burnie......Don't sleep on them.

11. Mcdonough...Same Old Eagles...capable but not yet intent on world domination.

12. City...I said it before and I will say it again...When they get their qb starter back in week 3, they will become a top 5 team.

13. River Hill.....They have some D....

14. CHC.....just a smart qb away from making a yuuuge statement.

15. Douglass....Still holding true to the Elwood blueprint...I wonder how long it will last.

16. Dunbar.....Don't be fooled by the Campers score....The Poets just need time to move things around.

17. Meade....."I don't know much about Meade, I'm just here because I have to be" 

18. Towson..."I don't know much about Towson, I'm just here because I have to be"   

19. Poly...They are thee most stacked team in the Metro area, skilled position wise.

20.MSJ.....Sorry Gaels......I just don't see it.... 

2 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

I respect the court of public opinion but in this case, not one of you has offered any justification for your harsh words...at the least, i tried to create a topic for dialogue.... hell...tell me something....

Agent,

Did you mean to rank Long Reach instead of Wilde Lake in your 7th spot???  Please take a look at the 3A-East Region (http://www.mpssaa.org/assets/1/6/Region_Alignments_17-19.pdf) and tell me who you can say at least on paper can beat Long Reach.  They have the easiest road to the State Final Four.  Right now I can't put Wilde Lake nor River Hill ahead of them.  And as much I support Howard, I don't believe they are the area's top team, whether IMG smashes St Frances or not.

2 hours ago, hsFbfan said:

no Fred Co teams? Walk, Ling, Oak??????

naw....last year I tried incorporating teams as far as an hour out of baltimore.... top 25 became the top 40....just too much work....

16 hours ago, ShoNuff07 said:

Agent,

Did you mean to rank Long Reach instead of Wilde Lake in your 7th spot???  Please take a look at the 3A-East Region (http://www.mpssaa.org/assets/1/6/Region_Alignments_17-19.pdf) and tell me who you can say at least on paper can beat Long Reach.  They have the easiest road to the State Final Four.  Right now I can't put Wilde Lake nor River Hill ahead of them.  And as much I support Howard, I don't believe they are the area's top team, whether IMG smashes St Frances or not.

Upon further review, it was determined that the runner stayed in bounds......the original call by AO was correct.....FIRST DOWN AND TEN AO......

On 9/6/2017 at 3:37 PM, ShoNuff07 said:

Agent,

On 9/7/2017 at 8:22 AM, AgentOrange said:

Upon further review, it was determined that the runner stayed in bounds......the original call by AO was correct.....FIRST DOWN AND TEN AO......

Wilde Lake 7 at Atholton 27

Long Reach 27 at Hammond 0

My main man Agent Orange, I am going to ask you once more, and please put the Thunderbird and orange juice down.  Did you mean to rank Long Reach instead of Wilde Lake in your 7th spot???

5 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

UUUUUH.....OK....U TOLD ME SO......

You still Da Man though! B)

thanks man.....my polls are created from what people tell me....I got people downing me but they are the main ones not feeding me info....thanks man...you know what this is all about....I appreciate it.....

On 9/6/2017 at 11:17 AM, DayWalker said:

Hell NO AO isn't one of kind.  That sick multiple personality "dissociative identity" knut is several kinds all at once.  You should see the one who cross dresses in female jedi attire and hangs out at biker bars looking for dates.  :o  I don't know what to hell to think of the one doing this "TOP 20."  Kinda makes one to prefer the jedi cross dresser, if you get my drift.  Sorry 40B for not leaving your fellow Knight alone. 

Its a group effort DW........Thats what I been trying to tell u since u came here...its not about night stalkers vs Day walker....its just us....running a board...getting scores...talking about it....sunspot.net is a miserable failure....this message board is the answer...where do u fit in....how can u help....thats what its all about man 

In the words of one of my better friends around here, you should write a book.

9 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

In the words of one of my better friends around here, you should write a book.

YES....IT WOULD BE CALLED THE DW MANIFESTO....chapter 4.....DW hates On AO without contributing to the group effort....not understanding I'm not here to make a show....just here to make sure we are the best alternative to the big disasater and let down called sunspot.net sports and have a lil fun while doing it.........thats all I have to say about this.... but yes I see u posting scores...way to go man

Edited by AgentOrange

I was going to respond with this vamp doesn't hate AO.  Hell, and certainly not nearly as much as AO has hated this vamp this since circa the Dunbar-Kent Island game commentary and pick-up truck dialog.  But I ain't even going there and will just be cool as I always am and just say whatever dude, whatever floats your boat.  :unsure:

DW....ABout the Kent Island thing.....we (Jedi's) had some drinks....we whooped it up...we talked some s>>>......it wasn't that deep man......nothing personal...just dudes getting it in gamewise....its over man.....no hate here....u a big part of the board...its all good

Edited by AgentOrange