Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentOrange

Does SAF need Poggi as a coach....I said it

16 posts in this topic

Yes...by all means they need him somewhere and somehow on board and in the SAF adm.....But last years SAF success proved  That SAF is winning on talent alone....if this is true, why do they need Poggi on the sideline....why can't he just be a consultant or AD?.   

Edited by AgentOrange

His big ego won't allow him to step away and let someone else be captain of the ship. You really didn't think he was doing this for the school, the kids , or the community did you?

He put his money where his mouth was at Gilman and he's doing the same at SAF.  Money talks and BS walks.  

18 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

He put his money where his mouth was at Gilman and he's doing the same at SAF.  Money talks and BS walks.  

No one could ever question him about using his money Guru, my only question is, if he was doing it for the kids, the school and the community why come back at a co head coach after they already won without you last year. EGO is my only answer. 

50 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

..... and BS walks.  

Speakin' of walking BS, where are aaCounty, MoronTiger, g-Spot, et al crappers?

I mean it's Dunbar - Potomac week and I just knew bigotman Colonel Jessep (OutsideLookingIn) would be in here bashing Coach Lawrence and The Poets.

10 hours ago, jbmad said:

His big ego won't allow him to step away and let someone else be captain of the ship. You really didn't think he was doing this for the school, the kids , or the community did you?

ITS REALLY SAD....HE TOOK THE JOB OF A MAN WHO HAD DONE WHAT HE WAS PAID TO DO PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE....BIFF IS A A......

5 hours ago, TheGuru said:

May I have details on your statement...just curious

4 hours ago, jbmad said:

No one could ever question him about using his money Guru, my only question is, if he was doing it for the kids, the school and the community why come back at a co head coach after they already won without you last year. EGO is my only answer. 

AGREED TOTALLY

SFA's football team is not a charity where you donate anonymously.  GA has already posted about how the school has benefitted from Poggi.  But Poggi is a football coach and from what I read there was an agreement that the check writer would return to the helm after a year at Michigan.  At least he came back as a co-head coach with Russell which shows he respected Russell's performance last season.  

Yes, this was discussed, with jb in the discussion. I year lease in Ann Arbor, SFA in '17. I think just about everyone on here was aware of that.

Meanwhile, Gilman had national search #1. When that didn't work, there was said to be meetings in New York.whatever that means. In the end, it meant nothing. Before that, Biff's money wasn't going anywhere, it was to stay there. I think most understood that that wasn't happening. Then, nothing was going to change anyway, Gilman was going to be just fine.

Gilman, through very little fault of their own, has become the most overated team in this talk forum's history. Over the last 18 months, over a half dozen Gilman-friendly posters have popped up, still talking about 'beasts', as recently as 10 days ago. Best this, best that. CHC sucks. MSJ sucks. SFA, not fair!!! Its whacky.

At the same time, Gilman has won once in 12 games, getting out-scored 145-16 in the last 4. I know each person grieves in their own way, but until now, I had never seen a group of people grieve every day for 18 months because of thr apparent demise of a football program. 

:D:D  Damn, glad you said this Snake instead of me or again I could have lost a couple of my best friends here in GA and g-Spot....  :P

Looks like you'll need to find some other friend.

1 minute ago, DayWalker said:

:D:D  Damn, glad you said this Snake instead of me or again I could have lost a couple of my best friends here in GA and g-Spot....  :P

Looks like you'll need to find some other friend.

I'm 51 D, I 'm not looking for any new friends. When it happens, it happens. I'm just giving a factual recap. No opinion, other than me saying everyone and their little handles knew the Biffster was coming back.

14 minutes ago, themamba said:

Yes, this was discussed, with jb in the discussion. I year lease in Ann Arbor, SFA in '17. I think just about everyone on here was aware of that.

Meanwhile, Gilman had national search #1. When that didn't work, there was said to be meetings in New York.whatever that means. In the end, it meant nothing. Before that, Biff's money wasn't going anywhere, it was to stay there. I think most understood that that wasn't happening. Then, nothing was going to change anyway, Gilman was going to be just fine.

Gilman, through very little fault of their own, has become the most overated team in this talk forum's history. Over the last 18 months, over a half dozen Gilman-friendly posters have popped up, still talking about 'beasts', as recently as 10 days ago. Best this, best that. CHC sucks. MSJ sucks. SFA, not fair!!! Its whacky.

At the same time, Gilman has won once in 12 games, getting out-scored 145-16 in the last 4. I know each person grieves in their own way, but until now, I had never seen a group of people grieve every day for 18 months because of thr apparent demise of a football program. 

😂😂😂😂

6 hours ago, themamba said:

I'm 51 D, I 'm not looking for any new friends. When it happens, it happens. I'm just giving a factual recap. No opinion, other than me saying everyone and their little handles knew the Biffster was coming back.

Hey Sniper, don't you just LUV the way we Get It On in Sunspot!!!!  This ain't your daddy's DCSportsMorgue....

On 9/6/2017 at 7:43 PM, themamba said:

MAMBA....U A MEMBER OF A GANSTER CRIME FAMILY....FOR REAL MANE

1 hour ago, AgentOrange said:

MAMBA....U A MEMBER OF A GANSTER CRIME FAMILY....FOR REAL MANE

Allegedly, AO. Allegedly.