Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentOrange

The Gilman Rehab Project

84 posts in this topic

The funny thing is that the weak link in most of those out-of-state losses wasn't talent.

2 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Hey Snake, what were you saying about tossing a rock at a pack of G-dawgs and the ones who holler are probably the ones struck.....  :o

"Struck" Call it what you want....What do you get for a MNC absolutely NOTHING...... It's High School Football... My Kid has 3 Championship rings, where are they,  sitting in the same box catching dust.    No need to holler Gilman is a Great High School  (WIN!!!).... All Gilman kids will be off to someone's College (End game, THAT'S A WIN TOO!!!)  Those that stayed are fine.  Those that left are fine too......  

Holler!!!

Dude, I would expect a $30,000 per year high school to prepare kids for college, especially highly selected kids.  Come on dude.  But this is a high school sports forum and the scholars you have at Gilman right now aren't nearly as good on the football as in the classroom; not like when Poggi had you clicking on all cylinders in both high school and college football prospects.

Holler!!!!

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

Holler!!!

Dude, I would expect a $30,000 per year high school to prepare kids for college, especially highly selected kids.  Come on dude.  But this is a high school sports forum and the scholars you have at Gilman right now aren't nearly as good on the football as in the classroom; not like when Poggi had you clicking on all cylinders in both high school and college football prospects.

Holler!!!!

Ummmmmmm Gilman was 2-9 last year!!! Of Course Gilman is not clicking on all cylinders like in the "Poggi Era".  High Schools Forum?  It's Nothing To See HERE!!!!

5 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Hey Snake, what were you saying about tossing a rock at a pack of G-dawgs and the ones who holler are probably the ones struck.....  :o

Hard to keep track of all the Gilman handles singing the same song. They come out of the woodwork, often times minutes apart.

Post count up to 40 in 4-years......with a boat load in the last 24-hours.  I wonder if we can get this dawg to rollover like his team.  Holler!!

1 hour ago, HoundsDad said:

Ummmmmmm Gilman was 2-9 last year!!! Of Course Gilman is not clicking on all cylinders like in the "Poggi Era".  High Schools Forum?  It's Nothing To See HERE!!!!

I know one thing for sure, no other 2-9 team that started out this year 0-2 getting outscored 51-10 is as talked about as much as this prestigious institution of higher learning. 

Hey the Kardashians get talked about too. Go figure. 

1 minute ago, 58Colts said:

I know one thing for sure, no other 2-9 team that started out this year 0-2 getting outscored 51-10 is as talked about as much as this prestigious institution of higher learning. 

Hey the Kardashians get talked about too. Go figure. 

Sorry 61-10. My Bad. 

On 9/7/2017 at 8:08 PM, 58Colts said:

Sorry 61-10. My Bad. 

MAN.....U FUNNY....what game are u at today