Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentOrange

SHOWDOWN CENTRAL....HUGE GAMES THIS WEEK

20 posts in this topic

CHC 22 VS WIZE 34......Cards need a good qb to pull this one off.

MSJ 15 vs GC 28....I sincereley think the Gaels are pretenders.

SAF 21 vs IMG 36......IMG is clicking on all cylinders...

DM 41  vs Franklin 16....It could be worst.

Dmass 18 vs Sherwood 14....one shot of Brandy says Dmass by 4.

Edited by AgentOrange

Sssssssssshhhhh, he on a roll......  :D

Then tell your fellow AO Knight good nite.....  He needs to rest 40B.  But speaking of Knights, where the heck is the 85Knight.  He still ticked at a vamp.... :confused:

85 is a good dude, D-dub. I've met him, and seen him several times since. Good guy, sports fan.

Does not matter if the IMG game is canceled.....if and when they play, IMG will drag SAF.....  

I know Snake.  Actually 99.9% of the folks here are good cool sports fans.  I just get a kick out of getting under the skin of some who allow me to do so.  But dang were 85K, AO, Guru, and others ticked at a vamp over a Dunbar - Kent Island game several years ago I feel they have never forgiven me over. 

20 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

Does not matter if the IMG game is canceled.....if and when they play, IMG will drag SAF.....  

:D:D:D  Go to sleep O....

I don't think DM will make a statement out of this week's game. They had a few starters out last week against Avalon(starting QB, RB, LB, etc...) so it may be more of the same. If Franklin can bounce back from the initial punch, I wouldn't be surprised at a 38-21 type game. If Lloyd returns this week, I'd expect him go off though similar to his SMR game from last year. 

1 minute ago, Silverbullet said:

I don't think DM will make a statement out of this week's game. They had a few starters out last week against Avalon(starting QB, RB, LB, etc...) so it may be more of the same. If Franklin can bounce back from the initial punch, I wouldn't be surprised at a 38-21 type game. If Lloyd returns this week, I'd expect him go off though similar to his SMR game from last year. 

Even without Lloyd, this game shouldn't be this close! If this game is within 3 TD's, Franklin should feel great. I would expect a running clock sort of game to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Even without Lloyd, this game shouldn't be this close! If this game is within 3 TD's, Franklin should feel great. I would expect a running clock sort of game to be honest. 

They do have a very promising 9th grade RB Bangura behind Miree that will be interesting to watch if Lloyd is still out. He had a few good carries last week. The more he plays, the better. The DM backfield next season will be absurd. If Lenhart is back in this week, I don't see Franklin being able to contain Hellams, Lyles and Johnson. It's just too much. 

25 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

DM didn't make a statement out of the Avalon game since it was suppose to be 70-0 to have made a so-called statement.  Regarding DM having a few starters out last week, you mean to tell me DM took a physical @zz whippin' in additional to the L, geeeezzzz!  I feel your pain CC and that of those too bruised and sore to deal with Avalon this early in the season in only game 2.  But Sniper, you must have another 40 - 50 - 60 or more Stag soldiers on dem sideline to draw from and fight on, right?

And you think DM is going to throw the first punch against "nothing to lose" Franklin, some neighborhoodies????  And you wouldn't be surprised at a 38-21 type game!  How about a 38 - 21 Franklin win...would that still not be a surprise????  It would be that Box of Chocolates for The DayWalker who says the good football life is one full of not knowing just what you're get.

But fellow, you are whack to just think Lloyd will return and do a SMR of last year.  Where do you come up with such dodo?  Oh, nevamind....  Lloyd, if he return, will be more concerned about protecting his arm while Franklin, those dirty hoodies, will target it for Lloyd to cough up the ball each time he touches it.

41 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Public play is not horseshoes where close get points.  Franklin will NOT feel good to be within three TDs or even a one point loss.  Publics play to WIN and get points for the playoffs.  Franklin gets 0 - ZERO points losing to DeMatha.  What impact would a win or loss mean to DeMatha it's league standing?????  :confused:

43 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

They do have a very promising 9th grade RB Bangura behind Miree that will be interesting to watch if Lloyd is still out. He had a few good carries last week. The more he plays, the better. The DM backfield next season will be absurd. If Lenhart is back in this week, I don't see Franklin being able to contain Hellams, Lyles and Johnson. It's just too much. 

You mean to tell me that DM would play this 9th-grader over I think a junior spark like Jaylen Johnson who would just give Franklin FITS hiding behind your college size line....  You don't know your team as well as you think CC.  :unsure:

12 hours ago, DayWalker said:

:D:D:D  Go to sleep O....

Looks like you the one getting all the sleep....WHERE YOUR THREADS DW?...... 

47 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

Looks like you the one getting all the sleep....WHERE YOUR THREADS DW?...... 

You know The DayWalker doesn't start anything.   I just finish shyte....much like Franklin and Wise et al will do this weekend.  Running clock my @zz!!!!