Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OriginalColtsFan

Chiefs @ Pats

52 posts in this topic

Let the games begin.

(Are the Chiefs playing their starters tonight. Does Andy Reid know the regular season has actually started. If so, I already regret having selected KC as one of the two AFC WC teams.) ;)

Edited by OriginalColtsFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And as usual...Brady has all day to throw. His TE dives in the EZ with a DB on him and holds onto the ball. A complete, competent, total NFL offense. And their D stripped the ball from a running back who had a total of 1 fumble in over 800 carries in college. His first NFL carry? Stripped by the NE D.

Upon further review the TD to Gronk was ruled incomplete. Still, they are in a league all their own.

Edited by OriginalColtsFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, I wouldn't regret it.   There's two overall levels of teams.  New England and everyone else.  KC will end up being a good regular season team like all of Andy Reid's teams.  It's the playoffs that kill them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I noticed the NFL figured out a way to get even more advertising revenue......split the screen on official reviews and run a commercial on one side of it.  If there is a way to generate revenue, the NFL will find it.  These guys should work in the government budget offices!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andy Reid...always the bridesmaid...never the bride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cprenegade said:

And I noticed the NFL figured out a way to get even more advertising revenue......split the screen on official reviews and run a commercial on one side of it.  If there is a way to generate revenue, the NFL will find it.  These guys should work in the government budget offices!

I wonder how much Microsoft is paying for the constant product placement of their tablet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cprenegade said:

Nah, I wouldn't regret it.   There's two overall levels of teams.  New England and everyone else.  KC will end up being a good regular season team like all of Andy Reid's teams.  It's the playoffs that kill them.  

Ironically...the Ravens have played NE tougher than just about anybody else, except maybe Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, OriginalColtsFan said:

Andy Reid...always the bridesmaid...never the bride.

Reminds me of a baseball manager who managed in NY, AZ and TX.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, johnpolitics said:

Reminds me of a baseball manager who managed in NY, AZ and TX.

LOL. Kind of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the Chiefs are on the warpath.

(And it's funny how almost every single Pats player, offense or defense, is always there to help the refs out at the end of every play. Whether it's PI, or holding, or ball placement...they sure are Johnny On The Spot when it comes to helping out the refs.) ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL. Belichick pulled a Harbaugh.

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OriginalColtsFan said:

Let the games begin.

(Are the Chiefs playing their starters tonight. Does Andy Reid know the regular season has actually started. If so, I already regret having selected KC as one of the two AFC WC teams.) ;)

Uh yeah. The Chiefs are playing their starters and they are winning in the 4th qtr. wayyyy too early in the game for comments like this don't ya think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex Lewis looks like he doesn't want to lose his job. He is playing like a hall of fame QB. The Chiefs look great on both sides of the ball. They have a good chance of winning this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Chiefs touchdown. The Chiefs look like the patriots and the patriots look like the Chiefs. Are the Patriots playing their starters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing Brady held onto that ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Chiefs weren't bad last year they were somewhere the ravens werent 😉

So...we have a bet that the 'Boys will/won't win the Super Bowl? Eh?

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OriginalColtsFan said:

So...we have a bet that the 'Boys will/won't win the Super Bowl? Eh?

;)

Im in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Chiefs weren't bad last year they were somewhere the ravens werent 😉

True but nobody I talked to gave them a chance to win this game. All the talk on tv was the pats going 16-0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RavingManiac said:

True but nobody I talked to gave them a chance to win this game. All the talk on tv was the pats going 16-0

Thats why they play them lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Im in

LOL. GAME ON!

You want your usual? Case of Angry Orchard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OriginalColtsFan said:

LOL. GAME ON!

You want your usual? Case of Angry Orchard?

Orchards Edge made by the same folks lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Orchards Edge made by the same folks lol

And I'll take a 750 ML Patron XO Cafe Dark Liqueur Cocoa.

And WOW. What a HELL of a play by Mitchell on that pass. Perfect positioning. He turned his head at the exact right moment. And knocked the ball away without even touching the wide receiver. A+++++

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0