Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bleedingorangeandblack

Tillman to the Pen

13 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Holy cow Buck.  So the light bulb went on 3 weeks left into the season.  And then he turns around starts UJ on Monday.  Idiotic.  Buck has just lost all feel for how to manage pitching staff.  And not picking up Miggy at the deadline has turned out to be boner.  We all knew UJ and Tilly were toast,  Everyone but dopey DD and Buck.

I've been calling for Ynoa for a month now.  Hopefully he doesn't tank.  But so what if he does.  At least its something different.  Tilly and UJ are an auto tank every time out the last 6 weeks.

Probably too late.  How many games has Buck tossed away the last 6 or 7 weeks with his stubbornness that these two guys were going to turn it around.

7 minutes ago, CROUSEMAN said:

Holy cow Buck.  So the light bulb went on 3 weeks left into the season.  And then he turns around starts UJ on Monday.  Idiotic.  Buck has just lost all feel for how to manage pitching staff.  And not picking up Miggy at the deadline has turned out to be boner.  We all knew UJ and Tilly were toast,  Everyone but dopey DD and Buck.

I've been calling for Ynoa for a month now.  Hopefully he doesn't tank.  But so what if he does.  At least its something different.  Tilly and UJ are an auto tank every time out the last 6 weeks.

Well Miggy pitched like an Oriole on Wed.  Made it 3 IP and gave up 4 runs.  Yikes.  Come on Ynoa,  plug the hole in the damn, LOL!!!

2 hours ago, stevez51 said:

But the story says Ubaldo starts Monday. So which could be worse ..???

And I'd bet actual money that Tillman gets another start within the next 10 days to 2 weeks.

Buck just can stay mad at "his guys" for very long.

4 minutes ago, Thirteen said:

And I'd bet actual money that Tillman gets another start within the next 10 days to 2 weeks.

If Tillman is not used this weekend it would be sooner.

22 hours ago, Thirteen said:

My lord I thought you were crazy when u posted this.  But Buck said yesterday Tillman would most likely get another start before season over.  Whoopee.  Print the WC playoff tix, NOT!

On 9/8/2017 at 11:43 AM, Thirteen said:

Okay, it was 16 days.  I was pretty close.

2 hours ago, Thirteen said:

Okay, it was 16 days.  I was pretty close.

You win!

20 years worth of tickets to watch the O's play!!!

(It's a double edged prize, to be sure.)

:D

On 9/8/2017 at 9:15 AM, CROUSEMAN said:

The season is over. At this point what difference does it make?

3 hours ago, OriginalColtsFan said:

You win!

20 years worth of tickets to watch the O's play!!!

(It's a double edged prize, to be sure.)

:D

2nd prize is 25 years.

Edited by Thirteen

1 minute ago, Thirteen said:

2nd prize is 25 years.

Wait...I could be wrong...but I'm pretty sure 2nd prize is 25 to life.

;)