Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guido2

It's official....Republicans are NUTS!

41 posts in this topic

No links no stuff...........

Are they frick'n nuts .....Texas is trashed....Florida will be. The house holds a vote for funding of Storm Relief etc.

Republicans vote NAY 89....AND 6....FROM THOSE TWO STATES VOTED NO. All because they are ticked at Trump.....the term petty losers is too nice.

I am beyond words. Hope voters have  LONG MEMORY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guido2 said:

No links no stuff...........

Are they frick'n nuts .....Texas is trashed....Florida will be. The house holds a vote for funding of Storm Relief etc.

Republicans vote NAY 89....AND 6....FROM THOSE TWO STATES VOTED NO. All because they are ticked at Trump.....the term petty losers is too nice.

I am beyond words. Hope voters have  LONG MEMORY.

How about Team Trump sending out messages today to donate to him....meanwhile Texas, the Caribbean, soon Florida....DONATE

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

No links no stuff...........

Are they frick'n nuts .....Texas is trashed....Florida will be. The house holds a vote for funding of Storm Relief etc.

Republicans vote NAY 89....AND 6....FROM THOSE TWO STATES VOTED NO. All because they are ticked at Trump.....the term petty losers is too nice.

I am beyond words. Hope voters have  LONG MEMORY.

No link, but was because the relief bill was tied to the debt ceiling increase .??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

No link, but was because the relief bill was tied to the debt ceiling increase .??

Doesn't matter.  It was utterly and completely stupid to vote against it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, banner1124 said:

Doesn't matter.  It was utterly and completely stupid to vote against it.

Well they knew it was going to pass. Might have been on principles .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stevez51 said:

Well they knew it was going to pass. Might have been on principles .

I hope those horrible optics were worth it.  Especially the ones from Texas and FL.  Maybe those principles can pay the bills once they get booted out of office for this crazy vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Norman said:

How about Team Trump sending out messages today to donate to him....meanwhile Texas, the Caribbean, soon Florida....DONATE

 

Yes Trump is a man of the people. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

No link, but was because the relief bill was tied to the debt ceiling increase .??

Again the media is not clear on that....but I heard that...

Still disgusting in more ways than I can even begin to articulate. A pox on them all ...both sides...injecting that into this mess if true....folding those together. SMH.

Now he is in theory at Camp David and monitoring what is going on in Florida.....yet all we are seeing is tweets about tax reform....which is really a tax cut for the 1%ers...not real reform where ....we the unwashed actually get the impression that we might benefit.

I do hope Trump is one Quarter pounder away from a massive stroke.

What a jerk

 

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Well they knew it was going to pass. Might have been on principles .

You said "principles" and we're talking about Republicans :lol:

They wanted hurricane relief tied to raising the debt ceiling for a longer term  - - -  after the midterm elections.

Principles. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Guido2 said:

No links no stuff...........

Are they frick'n nuts .....Texas is trashed....Florida will be. The house holds a vote for funding of Storm Relief etc.

Republicans vote NAY 89....AND 6....FROM THOSE TWO STATES VOTED NO. All because they are ticked at Trump.....the term petty losers is too nice.

I am beyond words. Hope voters have  LONG MEMORY.

Glad people are seeing what black people have been saying for years. Voting Democrat is not "living on the plantation", as most Repubs say, it's just that the alternative is nuts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stevez51 said:

Well they knew it was going to pass. Might have been on principles .

Very common practice.  Leadership makes sure they have a winning coalition, then they do the calculus of whose next campaign will be hurt by voting for it, and they are excused from supporting the winning coalition.  The Colorado Senators take conservative positions now and then so they can say they are not simply party-line lemmings unless their votes are really necessary to pass (or block) a bill.  Then they are reliably in the pocket of Dem leadership.  But it is true of both parties.  Except maybe McCain.  LOL.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prime Example of Why I don't Tweet, don't have a Facebook page and I don't "Like" Anything. My Phone is primarily a Phone with 90% of the contacts on it Work related. Really the Only place I type all this Stuff I do is Here. This is enough of a "Forum" for me. I don't blast stuff out anywhere else. Only like 3-4 people I might Text too. That's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jdsample said:

Very common practice.  Leadership makes sure they have a winning coalition, then they do the calculus of whose next campaign will be hurt by voting for it, and they are excused from supporting the winning coalition.  The Colorado Senators take conservative positions now and then so they can say they are not simply party-line lemmings unless their votes are really necessary to pass (or block) a bill.  Then they are reliably in the pocket of Dem leadership.  But it is true of both parties.  Except maybe McCain.  LOL.  

Thank you. The ones who voted against it shouldn't be blamed but then not blame the ones who put unnecessary add on's to a bill.

Both parties leadership knows who they can count on and then protect the ones coming up for tough election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Norman said:

How about Team Trump sending out messages today to donate to him....meanwhile Texas, the Caribbean, soon Florida....DONATE

 

SMH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Guido2 said:

No links no stuff...........

Are they frick'n nuts .....Texas is trashed....Florida will be. The house holds a vote for funding of Storm Relief etc.

Republicans vote NAY 89....AND 6....FROM THOSE TWO STATES VOTED NO. All because they are ticked at Trump.....the term petty losers is too nice.

I am beyond words. Hope voters have  LONG MEMORY.

As resident of Texas I can tell you this is not surprising, however, the votes were symbolic since they knew the bill would pass. A cowardly move by those with no spine and a lifetime of being hypocrites.

People don't have long memories. The four clowns from Texas are in heavily gerrymandered districts where they are in no danger of having to find a real job...

they are upset because their hero made a deal with reasonable people about the debt ceiling....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Thank you. The ones who voted against it shouldn't be blamed but then not blame the ones who put unnecessary add on's to a bill.

Both parties leadership knows who they can count on and then protect the ones coming up for tough election.

are you criticizing the so called president? he made the deal with leadership from both sides.....nah you wouldn't dare criticize your giant orange hero....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

As resident of Texas I can tell you this is not surprising, however, the votes were symbolic since they knew the bill would pass. A cowardly move by those with no spine and a lifetime of being hypocrites.

People don't have long memories. The four clowns from Texas are in heavily gerrymandered districts where they are in no danger of having to find a real job...

they are upset because their hero made a deal with reasonable people about the debt ceiling....

My family and friends who live in Texas have said pretty much the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

My family and friends who live in Texas have said pretty much the same thing.

Texas has replaced California as the land of fruits and nuts......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

are you criticizing the so called president? he made the deal with leadership from both sides.....nah you wouldn't dare criticize your giant orange hero....

Trump accepted the Dems idea of putting off the debt ceiling deal for 3 months. The Pubs want a longer deal. It will come up again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, can you hear me now! said:

Texas has replaced California as the land of fruits and nuts......

Yes, lots of people moving from California into Texas bringing there crazy ideas with them. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stevez51 said:

Trump accepted the Dems idea of putting off the debt ceiling deal for 3 months. The Pubs want a longer deal. It will come up again.

yes and the dems painted the repugnicans in to a corner....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Guido2 said:

No links no stuff...........

Are they frick'n nuts .....Texas is trashed....Florida will be. The house holds a vote for funding of Storm Relief etc.

Republicans vote NAY 89....AND 6....FROM THOSE TWO STATES VOTED NO. All because they are ticked at Trump.....the term petty losers is too nice.

I am beyond words. Hope voters have  LONG MEMORY.

I have news for you it's just not the Repubs.

Like I said,Trump is a threat to business as usual in Washington because he's NOT a politician.

 

I cant believe the people on here who can't see this.

This is EXACTLY what this country needs( minus the dumb tweets,etc.)

Everyone cries about a Third Party ....this is the closest thing you'll ever get.

Edited by mcorioles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

Glad people are seeing what black people have been saying for years. Voting Democrat is not "living on the plantation", as most Repubs say, it's just that the alternative is nuts

Actually I am hoping somehow a 3rd viable party comes up. Both parties are as useless as an udder on a bull. I would use the exact term....but that is a no no. :lol:

you plantation statement....well if you parse it down....both parties represent a plantation of some sort....!%ers have theirs too...:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0