Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EgyptKang

Florida gun owners encouraged to 'shoot the storm' and fire their guns at Hurricane Irma

160 posts in this topic

Riiiight! No gun fetish there then.ūüĒꬆ:rolleyes:

SMDH. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

46,000 rounds raining from the sky...

What could go wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So another fun,tounge incheek article become a liberal gun thread. 

I believe NCBird fan started a new thread on exactly this type of thread.

Lets see if he criticizes it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WKDWZD said:

Riiiight! No gun fetish there then.ūüĒꬆ:rolleyes:

SMDH. :unsure:

Yep because one 22 year kid proves your "theory"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gonzoliberal said:

46,000 rounds raining from the sky...

What could go wrong?

Don't worry, I don't think people are taking this seriously. But it is Florida so you never know. No shortage of stupid down there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Don't worry,I don't think people are taking this seriously. But it is Florida so you never know. No shortage of stupid down there. 

Maybe it's not taken seriously there, but it doesn't do much for the credibility of your gun culture, as viewed around the world. ;)

Edited by WKDWZD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Tell it to stop, why don'tcha. If it doesn't stop, shoot at it with your gun!" ---Humphrey Bogart character Frank McCloud to Edw. G. Robinson character Johnny Rocco in "Key Largo" (1948).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

Maybe it's not taken seriously there, but it doesn't do much for the credibility of your gun, culture as viewed around the world. ;)

Kinda like claiming hurricanes and tornadoes will increase and worsen........that kind of credibility?

 

Another example of liberals taking an obviously lighthearted article and making it a talking point.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WKDWZD said:

Maybe it's not taken seriously there, but it doesn't do much for the credibility of your gun culture, as viewed around the world. ;)

Some of us prefer to think of it as natural selection.ūü§ó

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ms maggie said:

Some of us prefer to think of it as natural selection.ūü§ó

And the Darwin Award goes to......

;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, WKDWZD said:

Maybe it's not taken seriously there, but it doesn't do much for the credibility of your gun culture, as viewed around the world. ;)

We don't care what you people think. It's means nothing to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manny said:

We don't care what you people think. It's means nothing to us.

We???

Who else do you speak for other than yourself?

Alphabetically is preferred.

;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, songfourone said:

We???

Who else do you speak for other than yourself?

Alphabetically is preferred.

;) 

 

I know you leftists wish to bow down in shame over the 2nd amendment. Luckily you people are in the minority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manny said:

I know you leftists wish to bow down in shame over the 2nd amendment. Luckily you people are in the minority.

Nope just pathetic stupidity carrying a loaded weapon.

"You people".

:lol:

 

It would appear that I am with the majority.:D

 

 

Our ruling

Bird said: "90% of Americans want national background checks that close loopholes."

Polls continue to show a strong tilt in favor of background checks prior to all gun purchases; the latest available poll before Bird spoke found 93 percent of adults in favor. Then again, the popularity of this idea may bear watching. Other 2015 polls found as few as 84 percent of respondents backing the universal checks.

We rate the claim True.

 

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2015/oct/05/jeremy-bird/jeremy-bird-says-90-percent-americans-want-mandato/

 

Edited by songfourone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, songfourone said:

Nope just pathetic stupidity carrying a loaded weapon.

 

If you're too afraid, it's best you don't carry anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Manny said:

If you're too afraid, it's best you don't carry anyway.

I don't carry, but I would think the people that do are more afraid.....

:lol:

 

Looks like you stepped in your own mess....

:lol:

Edited by songfourone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, songfourone said:

And the Darwin Award goes to......

;)

 

You and your fellow Libs here for running with a lighthearted story and making it something it's not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, songfourone said:

I don't carry, but I would think the people that do are more afraid.....

:lol:

 

Looks like you stepped in your own mess....

:lol:

I am sure you are not eligible to carry, especially on MD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Manny said:

I am sure you are not eligible to carry, especially on MD.

I don't live in MD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, songfourone said:

We???

Who else do you speak for other than yourself?

Alphabetically is preferred.

;) 

 

By "we" I'm guessing that he speaks for the 46,000 crackpots that are going to shoot the hurricane, and and presumably the rest of his fellow gun nut idiots.

Edited by WKDWZD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0