Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EgyptKang

Florida gun owners encouraged to 'shoot the storm' and fire their guns at Hurricane Irma

160 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, mcorioles said:

So another fun,tounge incheek article become a liberal gun thread. 

I believe NCBird fan started a new thread on exactly this type of thread.

Lets see if he criticizes it.

 

 

My thread was on trolling. You call out trolling in the same way Trump calls out fake news. With that said, that's all I'll say about it to you. You are welcome to continue but I'm out of here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Virginia

At least your high tolls get you new roads and an planned expansion of the Bay Bridge Tunnel. We pay high taxes and tolls in MD only to be told we cannot disturb beehives for environmental reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure if you could hit the eye-wall, the wind will leak out and the storm will die.  It makes sense to me! ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jdsample said:

I'm pretty sure if you could hit the eye-wall, the wind will leak out and the storm will die.  It makes sense to me! ;)

 

:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Funny he finds issue with that but likely wouldn't see a damn thing wrong with taking Heathcare away from millions. 

Got it ......

Against death penalty for murderers but wish death on those that disagree with you ......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eastside Terp said:

Got it ......

Against death penalty for murderers but wish death on those that disagree with you ......

Where did I wish death on someone for disagreeing with me? The only thing even remotely close to that was when I said "It will be a great day when Limbaugh croaks". You're one of the most dishonest posters on this forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Where did I wish death on someone for disagreeing with me? The only thing even remotely close to that was when I said "It will be a great day when Limbaugh croaks". You're one of the most dishonest posters on this forum. 

Thanks for answering your own question ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

No. I don't live in Florida. State is too nutty for me. 

 

3 hours ago, Manny said:

What state do you live?

 

3 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Virginia

Peanuts :lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ncbirdfan said:

My thread was on trolling. You call out trolling in the same way Trump calls out fake news. With that said, that's all I'll say about it to you. You are welcome to continue but I'm out of here.

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sprightly said:

:rolleyes: No one is shooting at the hurricane.

I do sometimes wonder about some people though. 

It was on Facebook. Bet it was the Russians ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mrsmlh said:

Thank you.  I can't believe some people are so ignorant about what is needed to feed us.

What that has to do with shooting at a hurricane means ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

What that has to do with shooting at a hurricane means ........

Maybe you should ask Manny since he was the one who said about not being able to kill bees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Manny said:

I know you leftists wish to bow down in shame over the 2nd amendment. Luckily you people are in the minority.

Funny pretty much everyone I know in the fine state of MD is a dem. And every dem I know in MD is a LEGAL gun owner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, WKDWZD said:

Well, bugger me! I must have imagined reading; "But Ryon Edwards, 22, came up with a novel way of amusing himself during the storm: firing bullets into it.

He started a Facebook "event", and as of Friday evening 46,000 people say they are interested."

"A combination of stress and boredom made me start the event," he told the BBC." In the opening post-link then. :huh:

 

I look forward to your coverage of the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, songfourone said:

Nope just pathetic stupidity carrying a loaded weapon.

"You people".

:lol:

 

It would appear that I am with the majority.:D

 

 

Our ruling

Bird said: "90% of Americans want national background checks that close loopholes."

Polls continue to show a strong tilt in favor of background checks prior to all gun purchases; the latest available poll before Bird spoke found 93 percent of adults in favor. Then again, the popularity of this idea may bear watching. Other 2015 polls found as few as 84 percent of respondents backing the universal checks.

We rate the claim True.

 

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2015/oct/05/jeremy-bird/jeremy-bird-says-90-percent-americans-want-mandato/

 

Thank the lord we have universal background checks plus much more in maryland.

Now explain to me again how these regulations keep the rate of gun crime low in maryland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Thank the lord we have universal background checks plus much more in maryland.

Now explain to me again how these regulations keep the rate of gun crime low in maryland.

They can't....

Here is a great example of how stupid the MD legislature is that passed that totally stupid "gun ban" in 2013.

 

AK47's are banned.....rationale??? Evil looking? Well known bad guy gun in the movies?

 

AK47's for sale and MD legal?? How so you ask?

THESE AK47's are chambered in .556 .....the AR 15-16 rifle round

 THE BANNED AK47 is only the original variant chambered in7.62 round

 

How stupid is that?

Edited by mcorioles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mcorioles said:

They can't....

Here is a great example of how stupid the MD legislature is that passed that totally stupid "gun ban" in 2013.

 

AK47's are banned.....rationale??? Evil looking? Well known bad guy gun in the movies?

 

AK47's for sale and MD legal?? How so you ask?

THESE AK47's are chambered in .556 .....the AR 15-16 rifle round

 THE BANNED AK47 is only the original variant chambered in7.62 round

 

How stupid is that?

The gun laws in maryland are stringent, as they should be, but do little to stop criminals from obtaining and using handguns in their crimes.

Damn those pesky facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

The gun laws in maryland are stringent, as they should be, but do little to stop criminals from obtaining and using handguns in their crimes.

Damn those pesky facts.

But the law I posted above does nothing.

And there are more written in the law just as stupid like the "magazine ban".

Edited by mcorioles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

The gun laws in maryland are stringent, as they should be, but do little to stop criminals from obtaining and using handguns in their crimes.

Damn those pesky facts.

 

I agree, there needs to be legislation to target criminals from obtaining handguns.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, songfourone said:

 

I agree, there needs to be legislation to target criminals from obtaining handguns.

Thank you for pointing that out.

The existing laws are intended to do just that and obviously are failing miserably.

What, exactly, are you proposing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

The existing laws are intended to do just that and obviously are failing miserably.

What, exactly, are you proposing?

 

I agree.

So what you are saying is we need smarter and better laws to stop illegal handguns.

It would help if the NRA didn't block the research or investigation into illegal handguns.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, songfourone said:

 

I agree.

So what you are saying is we need smarter and better laws to stop illegal handguns.

It would help if the NRA didn't block the research or investigation into illegal handguns.

 

 

 

 No-that's what you're saying.

So, specifically, what further laws are you in favor of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

 No-that's what you're saying.

So, specifically, what further laws are you in favor of?

 

10 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

The gun laws in maryland are stringent, as they should be, but do little to stop criminals from obtaining and using handguns in their crimes.

Damn those pesky facts.

 

11 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

The existing laws are intended to do just that and obviously are failing miserably.

What, exactly, are you proposing?

Actually you are saying the present laws are failing miserably....

 

;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0