Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
can you hear me now!

More Hypocrisy from the Party of Family Values

155 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, ncbirdfan said:

You are simply hilarious. Really. It's the media! :D

You can have the last word, despite multiple attempts to change the subject. (It’s imperative to your ego, I understand.)

Edited by volperdinger

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, volperdinger said:

You can have the last word, despite multiple attempts to change the subject. (It’s imperative to your ego, I understand.)

Dude, the subject is about the GOP being hypocritical with its "family values" claim. You are the one who is trying to change the subject by blaming the media. I understand in your world that is how things work; it's just not reality. People do bad things and it's the media's responsibility to report it. If rthe GOP doesn't want the media to report on its hypocrisy, it's simple. Don't do anything hypocritical.

Edited by ncbirdfan

20 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

Dude, the subject is about the GOP being hypocritical with its "family values" claim. You are the one who is trying to change the subject by blaming the media. I understand in your world that is how things work; it's just not reality. People do bad things and it's the media's responsibility to report it. If rthe GOP doesn't want the media to report on its hypocrisy, it's simple. Don't do anything hypocritical.

The subject I was referring to was my exchange with Heisenberg, and your subsequent attempts to steer it off topic, not the subject of the thread, ... dude!

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

The subject I was referring to was my exchange with Heisenberg, and your subsequent attempts to steer it off topic, not the subject of the thread, ... dude!

Read the thread title, dude! The subject is in the title. Your conspiracy theories are just deflection. If you want to have a discussion about the "victimhood" of Trump and the GOP you are free to start your own thread.

Edited by ncbirdfan