AgentOrange

IF ITS ON THEN ITS ON....DUNBAR vs BCC

117 posts in this topic

On 9/10/2017 at 7:35 PM, Blessed1 said:

Mervo mustangs

I'm very interested in seeing how Poly does against Mervo. Even though I hate them a Poly and a City win over Dunbar would make things really interesting in the city league. 

Right now I see 5 teams that are title contenders. This looks like a very good year in the league with a lot of "must see" games coming up.

40 minutes ago, 85Knight said:

I'm very interested in seeing how Poly does against Mervo. Even though I hate them a Poly and a City win over Dunbar would make things really interesting in the city league. 

Right now I see 5 teams that are title contenders. This looks like a very good year in the league with a lot of "must see" games coming up.

Dunbar is on your mind real heavy I 👀.  You're locking in your win to an extent and hoping/contemplating your "enemy" getting a win against DBar.🤷🏾‍♂️  That's heavy.  Well, as the old sayings go,

1. "That's why you play the game."

2.  "Be careful what you ask for."

It's about that time...

Edited by B-BALL IN MOTION

4 minutes ago, B-BALL IN MOTION said:

Dunbar is on your mind real heavy I 👀.  You're locking in your win to an extent and hoping/contemplating your "enemy" getting a win against DBar.🤷🏾‍♂️  That's heavy.  Well, as the old sayings go,

1. "That's why you play the game."

2.  "Be careful what you ask for."

It's about that time...

UUUUHH YUP....

Got in the DBar-Pot video.  Poor quality recording but I can see the play.  Let me see what you got going on BBalls....

Oh, and was the field as bad as I said it would be for a game 2?

The field was everything you described and some.  Not a good look at all but no excuses...we still got it done.  On to the "track" field tomorrow...our kind of field.😎

Edited by B-BALL IN MOTION

New tennis court and no one plays tennis there.  New track.  New stands.  New booth.  And that HORRIBLE dangerous field.

But I heard that they're next to get turf at Potomac next year with new turf fields in now at E. Roosevelt, Northwestern, DuVal, and Flowers.  They are doing 4 each year.

We will see tomorrow, can't wait, make sure u pay your $5 to get in to see the action. All I will say is allegany backs had a field day, wait until them two city  Mack trucks get moving. 

But it is great to see the city league teams finally beating teams from others areas, best talent in the league in awhile 

I watched Mervo last week and wasn't impressed at all I think City beats them and Dunbar 

1 hour ago, city40blast said:

We will see tomorrow, can't wait, make sure u pay your $5 to get in to see the action. All I will say is allegany backs had a field day, wait until them two city  Mack trucks get moving. 

Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves.....  Thunderdome.  Let's get it on.....public style!!!  Just the way The DayWalker likes it 

55 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Where else would I be?  Paying the bread to get in is a small thing.  You're correct..Allegany and City are two different teams.  2 completely different styles with different backs.  We'll leave it at that.  The way you're talking, there will be only one offense on the field and you all will make it a track meet.  Well if it's track meet that you would like, my man, let's have a track meet.😎  You're underestimating our defense and may be overestimating your offense.  The "Rubber meets the road" tomorrow.  

....and where is the fair weather flyer meth in all this?  He mighty quiet.

No music queue.  No Stay Tuned.  No nothin' meth is all we get....

He gonna make a vamp side with City!

Edited by DayWalker

Dang BBalls

I ain't never seen DBar with a real kicker. Is that an opening drive field goal I see?

Nice goal stand after pick BBalls.  40B, I'm snitchin'.  DBar gonna spread the field  W I D E  and run up the gut and test your edges.

DBar in cover-1 with line stacked forcing Pot to throw.

Get a spy on RB in dreads 40B....  But don't get confused between two in dreads.  Look for the one breaking down your sideline 40B.

Edited by DayWalker

OOOppss, Pot just tossed long TD pass...   Do that 40B, do that.  Toss a lot of TD passes on DBar.....

Opppps, Pot tossed pick-6.  If you were AO, I would tell you NOT to do that 40B.  You know.

40 minutes ago, B-BALL IN MOTION said:

Where else would I be?  Paying the bread to get in is a small thing.  You're correct..Allegany and City are two different teams.  2 completely different styles with different backs.  We'll leave it at that.  The way you're talking, there will be only one offense on the field and you all will make it a track meet.  Well if it's track meet that you would like, my man, let's have a track meet.😎  You're underestimating our defense and may be overestimating your offense.  The "Rubber meets the road" tomorrow.  

Track meet for us never, ground and pound. It will be a lot of pads smacking 

BBalls, you can't be that far into the red zone and not score....

Okay, You got it back with pick.

7 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Track meet for us never, ground and pound. It will be a lot of pads smacking 

You're right...Plenty of pads popping and we'll be on track meet status.  It's that time.🤐