AgentOrange

IF ITS ON THEN ITS ON....DUNBAR vs BCC

117 posts in this topic

I never thought I would see this team play scared like this. City in trouble vs any team pass.  Thought this was the year we was back I guess not. 

31 minutes ago, B-BALL IN MOTION said:

GOD Bless and good night.  40-0 Dunbar.

I give props where they're due but this was the worst effort in the history of City College football. To not show up at all in a game of this magnitude is inexcusable and a complete embarrassment to the entire City family. Congrats on your win but this was much bigger than a loss for City College football. Losing is one thing but not showing up or caring is another story but I'm sure y'all couldn't care less about my gripe right now.

Edited by 85Knight

6 minutes ago, 85Knight said:

I give props where they're due but this was the worst effort in the history of City College football. To not show up at all in a game of this magnitude is inexcusable and a complete embarrassment to the entire City family. Congrats on your win but this was much bigger than a loss for City College football. Losing is one thing but not showing up or caring is another story but I'm sure y'all couldn't care less about my gripe right now.

I'm not a poor sport nor can I speak to what's going on at City.  Best of luck the rest of the season.  Respect.✊🏾

Edited by B-BALL IN MOTION

J balled out and the rb #2 two runs were beautiful. The city kids quit,Dunbar took our heart.  

2 minutes ago, city40blast said:

J balled out and the rb #2 two runs were beautiful. The city kids quit,Dunbar took our heart.  

Respect.

UHHHHH........;LOOKS LIKE THEY SAW THE TAPES.....OK......ALL DRINKS ON ME

City got a boot to the *** today back to the drawing board they go 

9 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

City got a boot to the *** today back to the drawing board they go 

Tough L for you there, Gooch. And the GC win, too. Another tough week. Must have been that ouu wee.

40B last night... :(

Yeah you  might be right I've been hanging around my dispensary too much 

1 hour ago, GOOCH said:

Yeah you  might be right I've been hanging around my dispensary too much 

Who doesn't?

Still just disappointed in the effort not the loss. For a senior heavy team to have playoff run hopes, to be embarrassed like this at home, I hope fires them up for the rest of the year or this could be a season killer. 

2 hours ago, city40blast said:

Still just disappointed in the effort not the loss. For a senior heavy team to have playoff run hopes, to be embarrassed like this at home, I hope fires them up for the rest of the year or this could be a season killer. 

That was far worse than on the field stuff that we saw yesterday. There was clearly dissension and apathy on the sidelines. I don't know what happened in practice this week but that was a team totally unprepared to play a football game. At no point did I see any enthusiasm or effort and on top of that the coaches looked just as bad.

The sad thing is we saw just the opposite demeanor just a week ago. I don't know what's going on but they need to fix it fast. I've never been more disappointed in the effort from a City College football team. Like you said, losing is one thing but not giving 100% is a whole different level. I can only hope they're as embarrassed as I was yesterday. If not that team is in trouble.

Somethi

7 minutes ago, 85Knight said:

That was far worse than on the field stuff that we saw yesterday. There was clearly dissension and apathy on the sidelines. I don't know what happened in practice this week but that was a team totally unprepared to play a football game. At no point did I see any enthusiasm or effort and on top of that the coaches looked just as bad.

The sad thing is we saw just the opposite demeanor just a week ago. I don't know what's going on but they need to fix it fast. I've never been more disappointed in the effort from a City College football team. Like you said, losing is one thing but not giving 100% is a whole different level. I can only hope they're as embarrassed as I was yesterday. If not that team is in trouble.

Something had to happen before the onset of the game.....there had to be some kind of drama that led to the hammering City took....the only other thing I can think of is Wade beat his team up during practice and they had no legs....

Edited by AgentOrange

Dunbar just wanted revenge, Lewis wanted payback for not finishing the game last year, and city kids ran their mouths on social media adding fuel to Dunbars already burning revenge fire. Dunbar hit us in the mouth on that first series and it was a wrap. Took our hearts. If we lose to Woodlawn we may only win one more game lol

2 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

Somethi

Something had to happen before the onset of the game.....there had to be some kind of drama that led tot he score....the only other thing I can think of is Wade beat his team up during practice and they had no legs....

I don't see how that could be the problem so early in the season but whatever it is the ultimate blame falls on the coaches. That was a team totally unprepared to play football yesterday and they got what they deserved. Everyone involved needs to look in the mirror and that includes the coaches.

2 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Dunbar just wanted revenge, Lewis wanted payback for not finishing the game last year, and city kids ran their mouths on social media adding fuel to Dunbars already burning revenge fire. Dunbar hit us in the mouth on that first series and it was a wrap. Took our hearts. If we lose to Woodlawn we may only win one more game lol

So we got a bunch of keyboard bullies on the team who can't back it up on the field? That's pretty sad.

26 minutes ago, GDEF said:

Dunbar got a chance to mervo?

Yes it will be a good game but I think Mervo wins. Whoever wins will win the city title 

38 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Yes it will be a good game but I think Mervo wins. Whoever wins will win the city title 

👀....Well then...