AgentOrange

IF ITS ON THEN ITS ON....DUNBAR vs BCC

117 posts in this topic

Just now, B-BALL IN MOTION said:

You're really underestimating these DBar cats....Stay Woke..

Mervo has just been better then everyone the last three years with an average offense.  They now have a top notch offense. The best rb in the city hands down. 

33 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Mervo has just been better then everyone the last three years with an average offense.  They now have a top notch offense. The best rb in the city hands down. 

In my Jay-Z The story of O.J. Voice, "Uhhh.....Ok"

Catch you next Saturday at 1pm at Sugar Cain Field.  Lights, 🎥, Action Time.  Stay Woke....

Edited by B-BALL IN MOTION

3 hours ago, B-BALL IN MOTION said:

You're really underestimating these DBar cats....Stay Woke..

That looks like the league title game right now. I haven't seen Mervo yet but they spanked Poly last night. I wish I could give you my honest opinion about the Poets but City was so bad I honestly can't tell. Either way Mervo and Dunbar are the two best teams right now.

4 hours ago, 85Knight said:

That looks like the league title game right now. I haven't seen Mervo yet but they spanked Poly last night. I wish I could give you my honest opinion about the Poets but City was so bad I honestly can't tell. Either way Mervo and Dunbar are the two best teams right now.

What about Edmondson?

Right, Edmondson has defeated Mervo the past two years.....they have John Carroll this week, we should know more about them after that game.

17 hours ago, B-BALL IN MOTION said:

In my Jay-Z The story of O.J. Voice, "Uhhh.....Ok"

Catch you next Saturday at 1pm at Sugar Cain Field.  Lights, 🎥, Action Time.  Stay Woke....

Game is listed as a Friday game, or is it Saturday 

So 40B, how does that booty feels after two days Dunbar put that foot up there with their toes spread... :huh:

I would be empathetic but you know a vamp can't swing that ways....

1 hour ago, jbmad said:

Game is listed as a Friday game, or is it Saturday 

It's Saturday at 1pm Dunbar

44 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

So 40B, how does that booty feels after two days Dunbar put that foot up there with their toes spread... :huh:

I would be empathetic but you know a vamp can't swing that ways....

Man...you stay off the chains.😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, B-BALL IN MOTION said:

It's Saturday at 1pm Dunbar

Damn I have to work, was coming out Friday 

1 minute ago, jbmad said:

Damn I have to work, was coming out Friday 

I'm sure they'll be updates on the frequent....nothing like seeing it in person though.

Let me be clear as it's no secret that I am Poet Biased with respect to my son but understand something, I've been around many of these current players from last year to this past spring and summer.  I knew what we had returning.  This is a special group of kids.  They play for each other and are hungry.  One of the young bulls on the team that just impresses me week end and week out is #40.  He is a PROBLEM!! So no, I am not being arrogant when I speak about them, I'm just confident in these young men because of the work I've seen them put in.  Nuff said.

2 hours ago, B-BALL IN MOTION said:

Man...you stay off the chains.😂😂😂

You can't chain down a vamp.  I'm just saying BBalls, I heard a world renowned proctologist was called in to look into 40B's issue and diagnosed "...Anyone can see the problem here. Someone left a bunch of maroon and gold cleats and broken off toe nails in 40B's rump..."  And he noted the injury looks fresh.  :P

Edited by DayWalker

40B, I would say I feel your pain BUT not even The DayWalker could stand what you must be feeling.  Yet hang in there bro cause things just may get worse now that some other scavenger animals  may feel they too can feast off of you.  There are some colded-hearted vultures out there

7 hours ago, B-BALL IN MOTION said:

Let me be clear as it's no secret that I am Poet Biased with respect to my son but understand something, I've been around many of these current players from last year to this past spring and summer.  I knew what we had returning.  This is a special group of kids.  They play for each other and are hungry.  One of the young bulls on the team that just impresses me week end and week out is #40.  He is a PROBLEM!! So no, I am not being arrogant when I speak about them, I'm just confident in these young men because of the work I've seen them put in.  Nuff said.

I like that DB with the gold cleats. #3 I think.  Might be wrong about the number but he is definitely a team leader.

It's Hard To Find Good Help Nowadays:

So one of my peeps told me he was going to The Dunbar Game last weekend and I gave him a camcorder to record the game so I could go to another game I knew I would not be able to so readily get the game video.  Dammit, I just opened up my camcorder to see the Dunbar - City game and it's the DunbarDC vs T Roosevelt of DC game.  WTFlies........  My Bad, My Bad, for assuming things.  damn Damn DAMN!!!!!!  :huh:

I should have known when he just casually mentioned that Dunbar was blanked and I just thought he meant City.  Darn it, Only in America.

1 minute ago, DayWalker said:

It's Hard To Find Good Help Nowadays:

So one of my peeps told me he was going to The Dunbar Game last weekend and I gave him a camcorder to record the game so I could go to another game I knew I would not be able to so readily get the game video.  Dammit, I just opened up my camcorder to see the Dunbar - City game and it's the DunbarDC vs T Roosevelt of DC game.  WTFlies........  My Bad, My Bad, for assuming things.  damn Damn DAMN!!!!!!  :huh:

I should have known when he just casually mentioned that Dunbar was blanked and I just thought he meant City.  Darn it, Only in America.

You didn't miss anything. Just a lot of Dunbar players running around all day and a bunch of City players standing around. Nothing to see here. Not to take anything away from Dunbar but I wouldn't judge them from this game.

Just now, 85Knight said:

You didn't miss anything. Just a lot of Dunbar players running around all day and a bunch of City players standing around. Nothing to see here. Not to take anything away from Dunbar but I wouldn't judge them from this game.

I actually wanted to see City prompted by 40B.  I saw Dunbar against Potomac video played the week before.

40B

What's UP....  You been quiet as a church mouse lately.  Your rump still can't be smarting is it bro?  :o

If so, PM GA or Chevy Chase.  They perhaps can tell you what to do about a sore raw shellac @zz....

It's a darn shame what BBalls did.  Friends like him ain't hittin' on jack.  He probably forwarded the game video on to Woodlawn Drive FedEx/UPS overnight gift wrapped.

Edited by DayWalker

Lmao I’m still in shock, guess I will feel better when the football is snapped in this weeks games 

4 hours ago, city40blast said:

Lmao I’m still in shock, guess I will feel better when the football is snapped in this weeks games 

God spared me...I was on my way tot he game and my truck broke down......sunbeams shine from heaven.....on the head of AO....