AgentOrange

IF ITS ON THEN ITS ON....DUNBAR vs BCC

117 posts in this topic

Lame excuse!  You should have been there To Put On For Your City no matter what like 40B.  So I guess you are relieved to be able to sit unlike loyal 40B without screaming ouch with his sore booty and all...  I'm ashamed of you AO for not being at City to help deal with that monster Dunbar and BBalls and The DayWalker is embarrassed now to call you one of my best friends.  SAD!  Get it together man

19 hours ago, city40blast said:

Lmao I’m still in shock, guess I will feel better when the football is snapped in this weeks games 

One thing that has to happen to turn things around is that Bond has to play qb. Hopefully whatever got in their heads last week has been cleared out. If they don't destroy Woodlawn it will be a long season.

Bond didn’t play last week he was in street clothes on the sideline with the starting wr/db. I be glad whenever they can get on the field.  Went by practice and seen the other kid at qb and no bond so I have no clue what’s going on

1 hour ago, city40blast said:

Bond didn’t play last week he was in street clothes on the sideline with the starting wr/db. I be glad whenever they can get on the field.  Went by practice and seen the other kid at qb and no bond so I have no clue what’s going on

That's bad news. This team will not get better without a change at qb. He can be serviceable but they need more from that position.

I saw Bond in street clothes last week. I was talking about clearing out that funk that the whole team was in.

Edited by 85Knight

4 minutes ago, 85Knight said:

That's bad news. This team will not get better without a change at qb. He can be serviceable but they need more from that position.

I saw Bond in street clothes last week. I was talking about clearing out that funk that the whole team was in.

A dominate win should make them feel better but then next week we have ews who throws the ball like Dunbar lol

2 minutes ago, city40blast said:

A dominate win should make them feel better but then next week we have ews who throws the ball like Dunbar lol

This week will show what they're made of. Even a close win is unacceptable if they're gonna be a playoff contender. I'm curious as to who's the real team. The won that stomped TJ or the one that bent over for Dunbar.

No worry City dwellers, City will be okay this week against Woodlawn.  It will give them a good game to work out some issues before EWS. 

Now that may put you all back in woodshed....

Edited by DayWalker

1 minute ago, DayWalker said:

duplicate post

Edited by DayWalker

13 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Lame excuse!  You should have been there To Put On For Your City no matter what like 40B.  So I guess you are relieved to be able to sit unlike loyal 40B without screaming ouch with his sore booty and all...  I'm ashamed of you AO for not being at City to help deal with that monster Dunbar and BBalls and The DayWalker is embarrassed now to call you one of my best friends.  SAD!  Get it together man

Yes...I am so ashamed....not even the big time money I have donated to the alumni association can redeem me...and all that work I put in helping Bcc get a new field....and damn, I bet those all weather coats and cleats the Jedi's donated to the coaching staff and players won't help either.....AO walks slowly to the glue factory...head down...you were right about me DW.... 

You darn right to hang your head in shame cause what City needed last Friday was points and lots of points and some freakin' defense and some cheerleaders and not all that side BS fluff you did.  Get it together man....  Maybe we should pull up that field and get City back to the hard basics like those fighters do in all the boxing movies of going back to the ole smelly gyms.  Maybe City is Gilman-like spoiled and soft with everything handed to them on a silver platter.  Anyway, I digress.  City best beat Woodlawn and big this week or your @zz belongs to The DayWalker City40Blast....   He fed up with how you got the team not firing on all cylinders.   WE WANT WINNERS, not whiners!!!  'Nuff said.

Oh, and do any of those sorry tail Jedi's have any eligibility left to play?  I know one or more failed sex education and should have a semester they can play.  We You need all hands on deck in these desperate times that call for desperate measures.  We can't use 40b cause he still has sore booty cheeks from BBalls slappin' them.

Edited by DayWalker

5 hours ago, DayWalker said:

You darn right to hang your head in shame cause what City needed last Friday was points and lots of points and some freakin' defense and some cheerleaders and not all that side BS fluff you did.  Get it together man....  Maybe we should pull up that field and get City back to the hard basics like those fighters do in all the boxing movies of going back to the ole smelly gyms.  Maybe City is Gilman-like spoiled and soft with everything handed to them on a silver platter.  Anyway, I digress.  City best bet Woodlawn and big this week or your @zz belongs to The DayWalker City40Blast....   He fed up with how you got the team not firing on all cylinders.   WE WANT WINNERS, not whiners!!!  'Nuff said.

Oh, and do any of those sorry tail Jedi's have any eligibility left to play?  I know one or more failed sex education and should have a semester they can play.  We You need all hands on deck in these desperate times that call for desperate measures.  We can't use 40b cause he still has sore booty cheeks from BBalls slappin' them.

YES DW.....YOU ARE RIGHT....NEXT TIME I SHALL SUIT UP........now where's my mouthpiece and black sox..... 

41 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

YES DW.....YOU ARE RIGHT....NEXT TIME I SHALL SUIT UP........now where's my mouthpiece and black sox..... 

Check between 40b's sore cheeks for your mouth piece and just don't wear any socks and that will come close to black socks. 

I see you and your Jedi's are also experienced cheerleaders City need, good - bring 'em.  City needs you all.  Now chop chop and get to work To Put On For Your City.

Edited by DayWalker

7 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Check between 40b's sore cheeks for your mouth piece and just don't wear any socks and that will come close to black socks. 

I see you and your Jedi's are experienced also cheerleader, good - bring 'em.  City needs you all:

yawn

1 minute ago, AgentOrange said:

yawn

That's the attitude that caused Dunbar to kick your rear last week.  There's no help for you all.  I give up on you.  Where's 40B?  I can deal with him to up City's game.

5 hours ago, DayWalker said:

That's the attitude that caused Dunbar to kick your rear last week.  There's no help for you all.  I give up on you.  Where's 40B?  I can deal with him to up City's game.

yes...thats true...i was actually suited up at the time and took snaps under center...i can testify from first hand knowledge that Dunbar was a much better team.....I personally take responsibility for the loss.....its was my fault....i should have played harder...not partied the night before....stuck to the game plan....not thrown into double coverage....what the hell was I thinking...

2 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

yes...thats true...i was actually suited up at the time and took snaps under center...i can testify from first hand knowledge that Dunbar was a much better team.....I personally take responsibility for the loss.....its was my fault....i should have played harder...not partied the night before....stuck to the game plan....not thrown into double coverage....what the hell was I thinking...

I said I wanted WINNERS, not The Whiners!

You are a big and big time 3A program.  The BL MIAA wants you and all for heaven's sake!  Dunbar is a little BS piss ant essentially a 1A scout team for some.  Hell, even a Broke Back Mountain team Allegany even did its version of Cumberland Deliverance on The Poets yet you whin over them and grieve for yourself!!!  Damn AO, stand up and act like a BMore who has more, at least a pair like BBalls.  Geeeeezzzz, The DayWalker hates Whiners: