Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

Foreign Thug Dictator Spends Hundreds of Thousands at Trump's Hotel Before Visiting the White House

171 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

LMAO!!! WOW ^^^^^^^^^

I find it  to be mind boggling

I find it mind boggling they still can't answer what they ridicule.........

11 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Lots of conspiracy theories there.

Let me know if you can find proof ......

"The two investigative reports, one from USA Today and the other from the government watchdog group Public Citizen, together show how Trump’s refusal to divest himself from his global business holdings has created a new ecosystem, outside the view of the public and the oversight capabilities of other branches of government. In the new Trump ecosystem, the world’s wealthiest people and corporations can buy direct access to the president, simultaneously lining his pockets while achieving their own personal or policy goals.

For the first time in the nation’s history, USA Today concludes, “wealthy people with interests before the government have a chance for close and confidential access to the president as a result of payments that enrich him personally.” This Trumpian ecosystem is completely unprecedented; as former Office of Government Ethics director Walter Shaub told the newspaper, “We never thought we’d see anyone push the outer limits in this way.”"

Link

8 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

First of all who is they?  From what I read on this thread your questions were answered again and again.  You simply claim they weren't answered and then complain about how no on is answering your questions.  Dude, come on... the questions you asked were answered.  What I have seen is your complete and utter refusal to address trump cashing in from his presidency in a way no other president ever has before.

6 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

First of all who is they?  From what I read on this thread your questions were answered again and again.  You simply claim they weren't answered and then complain about how no on is answering your questions.  Dude, come on... the questions you asked were answered.  What I have seen is your complete and utter refusal to address trump cashing in from his presidency in a way no other president ever has before.

Ivanbelt,HST and Norman.

Really?

Also note who is making it personal.

About the cashing in? I don't care.

Edited by mcorioles

16 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Lots of conspiracy theories there.

Let me know if you can find proof ......

Nope, just reported facts. The OP contains the information about the Malaysian's staying at the Trump Hotel>

Here's the link to the KellyAnne Conjob quore

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/03/10/go-buy-ivankas-stuff-kellyanne-conway-said-then-the-first-daughters-fashion-sales-exploded/

Here's Trump's own lawyer admitting that Trump was pursuing a hotel deal in Moscow during the campaign. Something he did not reveal to the voters.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-trump-moscow-20170828-story.html

Of course, here we see Trump Organization hiring a Chinese construction firm for it's Dubai project.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/11/trumps-dubai-resort-project-has-hired-a-chinese-state-owned-firm.html

Interesting, isn't it, that Trump sided with Dubai over Qatar in a recent dispute even though the U.S. has a major military base in Qatar.

Again, this is the tip of the iceberg

Just now, mcorioles said:

Ivanbelt,HST and Norman.

Really?

Also note who is making it personal.

I don't care about the making it personal stuff.  That's going to happen around here so we all just need to get used to it.  What I do care about is the fact that your questions were answered.  Now, what about trump cashing in on the presidency like no man before him EVER has?

17 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Why do you refuse to discuss the topic at hand?

Just now, banner1124 said:

I don't care about the making it personal stuff.  That's going to happen around here so we all just need to get used to it.  What I do care about is the fact that your questions were answered.  Now, what about trump cashing in on the presidency like no man before him EVER has?

Answered.

No comment on the names I provided?

5 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

If President Obama did this the Repubs would've impeached him.

Heck the Repubs were complaining when Malia took a trip to Aspen ....AFTER President Obama left the white house.

LOL at the thought of president Obama building anything and employing thousands of people!

Just now, JoyinMudville said:

Why do you refuse to discuss the topic at hand?

I have been.

I don't care about the cashing in.

They all have done it one way or another..........

Thats what I've been telling you and the rest.

To deny this is absurd.

2 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

I have been.

To deny this is absurd.

And... you can't provide one concrete example of a president running his business out of the oval office. Because... it is unethical.

What's absurd is your inability to admit this.

1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

I have been.

To deny this is absurd.

No they have not all done it.  And to say that is absurd.  They all didn't have business deals in places all over the world and miraculously side with the places where they do business all the time.  They didn't all own a hotel in DC and have visitors literally change their plans to stay where folks usually stay and stay in the place owned by the president.  They didn't all own places like Mar A Lago that they called the "summer White House" and cashed in every single time they used their own facility for government business... I could go on and on.  They didn't all do the things trump is doing and to say that they did is just an outright lie.

5 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

Nope, just reported facts. The OP contains the information about the Malaysian's staying at the Trump Hotel>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/03/10/go-buy-ivankas-stuff-kellyanne-conway-said-then-the-first-daughters-fashion-sales-exploded/

Here's Trump's own lawyer admitting that Trump was pursuing a hotel deal in Moscow during the campaign. Something he did not reveal to the voters.

Of course, here we see Trump Organization hiring a Chinese construction firm for it's Dubai project.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/11/trumps-dubai-resort-project-has-hired-a-chinese-state-owned-firm.html

Interesting, isn't it, that Trump sided with Dubai over Qatar in a recent dispute even though the U.S. has a major military base in Qatar.

That's pretty compelling stuff. I think the right wing partisans on here are going to keep defending him. Even if he is forced out of the White House.

6 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

That's pretty compelling stuff. I think the right wing partisans on here are going to keep defending him. Even if he is forced out of the White House.

It's as if he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and he wouldn't lose defenders.

39 minutes ago, workerbee said:

LOL at the thought of president Obama building anything and employing thousands of people!

LMAO!!!! WOW!!!! Another one ^^^^^

2 hours ago, mcorioles said:

If he was as big a disaster as you all claim it wouldn't be where it is,correct?

Ok once again: 

2 hours ago, mcorioles said:

You think the economy and the market are due to Trump?

Aren't you the one always lamenting how people won't answer your questions?

2 hours ago, ms maggie said:

Ok once again: 

Aren't you the one always lamenting how people won't answer your questions?

Because it's been answered ad nauseum.

Of course.

What is the SM based on?

Do I need bring up the "Stock Market dives after election" thread again?

You guys are all over the place,sorry.

Edited by mcorioles

3 hours ago, banner1124 said:

No they have not all done it.  And to say that is absurd.  They all didn't have business deals in places all over the world and miraculously side with the places where they do business all the time.  They didn't all own a hotel in DC and have visitors literally change their plans to stay where folks usually stay and stay in the place owned by the president.  They didn't all own places like Mar A Lago that they called the "summer White House" and cashed in every single time they used their own facility for government business... I could go on and on.  They didn't all do the things trump is doing and to say that they did is just an outright lie.

So who decides how much they make off the White House before we're outraged?

3 hours ago, JoyinMudville said:

And... you can't provide one concrete example of a president running his business out of the oval office. Because... it is unethical.

What's absurd is your inability to admit this.

He's running his business out of the WH?

Just now, mcorioles said:

Because it's been answered ad nauseum.

Of course.

What is the SM based on?

So the economy and market are due to the President.

So Obama must have been the greatest President since FDR. Under him, both the economy and market made huge gains. Market increased by 140% under Obama!!! Makes Trump look like a piker.

Same thing with just about every economic indicator.

3 hours ago, JoyinMudville said:

You still can't know for sure. Its all speculation ......

3 hours ago, workerbee said:

Remember, you didn't build that ......

13 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

So the economy and market are due to the President.

So Obama must have been the greatest President since FDR. Under him, both the economy and market made huge gains. Market increased by 140% under Obama!!! Makes Trump look like a piker.

Same thing with just about every economic indicator.

It was down before it went up.

3 hours ago, banner1124 said:

So with that way of thinking when do we hear about the business deal with Pelosi & Schumur since he sided with them.?? Maybe a golf course & hotel in Ca & NY.