Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

Foreign Thug Dictator Spends Hundreds of Thousands at Trump's Hotel Before Visiting the White House

171 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Remember, you didn't build that ......

Yeah,I remember that phrase being taken out of context by a bunch of liars... what about that phrase do you remember?

1 minute ago, stevez51 said:

So with that way of thinking when do we hear about the business deal with Pelosi & Schumur since he sided with them.?? Maybe a golf course & hotel in Ca & NY.

um... what? :rolleyes:

I don't think you understand at all that way of thinking because your response makes no sense.

3 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

It was down before it went up.

Yes that's true. When something goes up, it has previously been down. Conversely when something goes down, it has previously been up.

😱😱😱

21 hours ago, JoyinMudville said:

In yet the latest example of how Trump is using the White House for his own personal enrichment and in violation of the Constitution. What a corrupt sack of dung...

Unpresidented behavior.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/from-trump-hotel-lobby-to-white-house-malaysian-prime-minister-gets-vip-treatment/2017/09/12/1b296f54-97d1-11e7-87fc-c3f7ee4035c9_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_trumphotel-520pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.c71a54e460cf

Thug?!? Your party has labeled that a racist word. Now go do your penance.

Just now, ms maggie said:

Yes that's true. When something goes up, it has previously been down. Conversely when something goes down, it has previously been up.

😱😱😱

And has still gone up since Trump has been in office.

2 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

um... what? :rolleyes:

I don't think you understand at all that way of thinking because your response makes no sense.

Why, he made deals with others that you mentioned so who's to say he didn't with them.

Just now, stevez51 said:

Why, he made deals with others that you mentioned so who's to say he didn't with them.

Read the post again... i said places.... PLACES.  I didn't say anything about deals with people I talked about siding with places where he does business.  You know. like siding with a place where he does business over the place where we have a major military facility.

3 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

notice the word STILL... there isn't one single thing good economically right now that trump didn't inherit

10 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

It has.

So if that is due to Trump, then the 140% increase under Obama was due to him.

43 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

So the economy and market are due to the President.

So Obama must have been the greatest President since FDR. Under him, both the economy and market made huge gains. Market increased by 140% under Obama!!! Makes Trump look like a piker.

Same thing with just about every economic indicator.

I didn't say he got ALL the credit.

Like I said ....do you remember the "Stock Market dives after Election" thread?

So you want to compare 8 months to 8 years? Really.

Are young going to answer my question?

What is the SM based on?

4 hours ago, JoyinMudville said:

Nope, just reported facts. The OP contains the information about the Malaysian's staying at the Trump Hotel>

Here's the link to the KellyAnne Conjob quore

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/03/10/go-buy-ivankas-stuff-kellyanne-conway-said-then-the-first-daughters-fashion-sales-exploded/

Here's Trump's own lawyer admitting that Trump was pursuing a hotel deal in Moscow during the campaign. Something he did not reveal to the voters.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-trump-moscow-20170828-story.html

Of course, here we see Trump Organization hiring a Chinese construction firm for it's Dubai project.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/11/trumps-dubai-resort-project-has-hired-a-chinese-state-owned-firm.html

Interesting, isn't it, that Trump sided with Dubai over Qatar in a recent dispute even though the U.S. has a major military base in Qatar.

Again, this is the tip of the iceberg

Lincoln bedroom must have been occupied. 

Just now, mcorioles said:

I didn't say he got ALL the credit.

Like I said ....do you remember the "Stock Market dives after Election" thread?

So you want to compare 8 months to 8 years? Really.

Are young going to answer my question?

What is the SM based on?

Performance, herd instinct primarily.

So Trump doesn't get ALL the credit because it's only been 8 months. Conversely, 8 years, Obama should get all the credit?

1 minute ago, workerbee said:

Lincoln bedroom must have been occupied. 

Laughed out loud reading this.

Yes that's exactly the same thing, totally.

Just now, ms maggie said:

Laughed out loud reading this.

Yes that's exactly the same thing, totally.

Then my work here is done!

9 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Performance, herd instinct primarily.

So Trump doesn't get ALL the credit because it's only been 8 months. Conversely, 8 years, Obama should get all the credit?

So would you agree it's based on speculation and overall feeling of where things are headed?

Do you think the record would have been broken had Wall Street thought Trump is ruining the economy?

Still no comment on the "Shock Market Dives After Trump Election" thread?

11 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

So would you agree it's based on speculation and overall feeling of where things are headed?

Do you think the record would have been broken had Wall Street thought Trump is ruining the economy?

Why would that thread mean anything?  People make predictions all the time and many times those predictions are wrong.  What purpose does commenting on that serve exactly?

Just now, banner1124 said:

Why would that thread mean anything?  People make predictions all the time and many times those predictions are wrong.  What purpose does commenting on that serve exactly?

Because without even pulling it up you can rest assured Ms.Maggie was alllllll overrrrr that thread.

Like I said it's ridiculous to not give Trump credit.....not all...I never said that.

4 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Because without even pulling it up you can rest assured Ms.Maggie was alllllll overrrrr that thread.

Like I said it's ridiculous to not give Trump credit.....not all...I never said that.

But give him credit for what?  He hasn't actually done a single solitary thing fiscally?  NOTHING has been passed... not a thing.  No president can take credit for the economy or get the blame for the economy, this early into his tenure.  Especially when that president has passed zero fiscal legislation

8 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

But give him credit for what?  He hasn't actually done a single solitary thing fiscally?  NOTHING has been passed... not a thing.  No president can take credit for the economy or get the blame for the economy, this early into his tenure.  Especially when that president has passed zero fiscal legislation

Of course O gets credit.

Trump gets credit for carrying it on so far.

The "Stock Market Dives After Election" shows the intellectual dishonesty here.

You don't believe the S M at the very least would be sluggish if they had no confidence in Trump?

If their speculation told them otherwise?

11 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

If President Obama did this the Repubs would've impeached him.

Heck the Repubs were complaining when Malia took a trip to Aspen ....AFTER President Obama left the white house.

Obama did.

He met with such icons of democracy and human rights as Putin, Castro & Xi Jinpin.

1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

Look, if I answered every question if yours, which multiply like fruit flies, I'd have no time for anything else. Needy, geez.

And no I don't agree it's only speculation. (Think that's an odd word choice given the definition of actual speculation in markets.)

Performance is as or more important. Otherwise all stocks would head the same direction, at the same rate.

25 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Look, if I answered every question if yours, which multiply like fruit flies, I'd have no time for anything else. Needy, geez.

And no I don't agree it's only speculation. (Think that's an odd word choice given the definition of actual speculation in markets.)

Performance is as or more important. Otherwise all stocks would head the same direction, at the same rate.

Ok your surrender is noted.

Im supposed to answer yours but you can't answer mine .

Got it.

BTW I never said ONLY based on speculation.

Stop changing what I said to make yourself look better.

Guess I'll bring up the thoughts on the " Stock Market Takes A Dive Thread" 

Edited by mcorioles

6 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Ok your surrender is noted.

Im supposed to answer yours but you can't answer mine .

Got it.

BTW I never said ONLY based on speculation.

Stop changing what I said to make yourself look better.

Guess I'll bring up the thoughts on the " Stock Market Takes A Dive Thread" 

Oh sweet Jesus, if you're so enamored of that thread, post it and stop repeating yourself.

You said the market was based on speculation and something else that is the definition of speculation.

"So would you agree it's based on speculation and overall feeling of where things are headed?"

1 minute ago, ms maggie said:

Oh sweet Jesus, if you're so enamored of that thread, post it and stop repeating yourself.

You said the market was based on speculation and something else that is the definition of speculation.

"So would you agree it's based on speculation and overall feeling of where things are headed?"

Again your post was wrong.

Go find where I said the SM is ONLY based on soeculation.

That was intentional and BS.

Stop the holier than thou crap.

Edited by mcorioles

1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

Again your post was wrong.

Go find where I said the SM is ONLY based on soeculation.

That was intentional and BS.

Stop the holier than thou crap.

Definition of speculation: The forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

You said re the market:

Overall feeling of where things are headed?  That's speculation sparky.

Ergo you didn't say the stock market is based on speculation. You said it was based on speculation AND speculation!

😂😂😂😂😂