Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AugusteDupin

Mosby's Flaccid Crusade Thwarted

46 posts in this topic

The DOJ found no reason to charge Officers who were acquitted in the Freddy Gray incident speaks volumes of Mosby's ineptitude. 

Like a Beauregard Sessions DOJ would've had it any other way. Really... :rolleyes: In other news it's been determined that water is wet...

31 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Like a Beauregard Sessions DOJ would've had it any other way. Really... :rolleyes: In other news it's been determined that water is wet...

Tell it to your Queen "B". 

26 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

Tell it to your Queen "B". 

My Queen B? You're the one who's obsessed with her. 

6 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

My Queen B? You're the one who's obsessed with her. 

Actually no, your buddy Bogart is obsessed with her. I'm just pointing out her continued failures in the SAO as the Sun illustrated in their story. 

Check this out.....

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/94591219-132.html

Ohhhhhh my seems that the sun has it panties in a twist....nothing like the 'paper copy' DOJ won't charge officers...

Talk about journalistic bias and a flat out temper tantrum.

Summary.....cops got off.....lets show 'poor freddie' for the millionth time.

The actual news article has substance.....this....well is sensationlistic crap.

The Cop haters here have nothing to worry about.

Those Officers still have to face a trial board and it is a slam dunk that the Commissioner will destroy them!

8 hours ago, Lawman 27 said:

Those Officers still have to face a trial board and it is a slam dunk that the Commissioner will destroy them!

Maybe the commish thinks it's bad practice for citizens to mysteriously die in police custody??

27 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Maybe the commish thinks it's bad practice for citizens to mysteriously die in police custody??

It's no mystery. A court of law acquitted the officers of any wrongdoing and the DOJ, in case you haven't read it, found that there was no evidence to prove the officers willfully violated the rights of Fred Gray.

13 minutes ago, AugusteDupin said:

It's no mystery. A court of law acquitted the officers of any wrongdoing and the DOJ, in case you haven't read it, found that there was no evidence to prove the officers willfully violated the rights of Fred Gray.

They were acquitted of breaking laws, not of being negligent of their professional duties. 

15 hours ago, Lawman 27 said:

as he should.  i think most ppl (except cops) dont want citizens dying in cop custody.  the commissioner absolutely needs to do what he can to ensure this tragedy doesnt happen again.

4 hours ago, yeah said:

as he should.  i think most ppl (except cops) dont want citizens dying in cop custody.  the commissioner absolutely needs to do what he can to ensure this tragedy doesnt happen again.

Yeah....news flash.

If you REALLY want to not have a tragedy :lol:like this happening again. Please use your connections to tell the criminal element to stop being the criminal element and it will be a happy place for all.

Duh.

Like we used to say in the NWPD to butt heads. Don't mess up.... and you will never see this badge again.

Eazzzie peezie

On 9/12/2017 at 9:23 PM, Marshan Man said:

Maybe not.

"At the same time, Murphy said, the decision is one they accept, based in part on a conversation his firm’s team — including his father, attorney William H. “Billy” Murphy — had with the Justice Department attorneys who reviewed the case.

Hassan Murphy said he had been “prepared to believe” that the Justice Department under President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions would produce an investigation that was “nothing more than a whitewash or a political decision,” but was convinced otherwise.
“We have to admit that we left satisfied with the investigation undertaken by this particular group of lawyers at the Department of Justice, most or all of them holdovers from the Obama administration,” he said. “They were frank and forthright about the things they had done and the steps they had taken in this investigation.”

The Sun reported today that St. Freddie's family is "devastated" because DOJ (an investigating team of mostly Obama appointees) could not find evidence of civil rights violations.

It's time for the family to take it's ill-gotten millions and just go away, move to Guilford or some other rich enclave. St. Freddie was useless while he was alive but a real cash cow in death.

It's time to stop persecuting the cops who were involved in the case. They were cleared in court, now by DOJ, but the Police Department doesn't have the stones to say enough is enough, drop the trial boards and put the officers back to work.

The Sun also reported on a new campaign to recruit more police officers in Baltimore City. Trying to find people who don't have police records and want to be cops is a major obstacle. Now that we have the be-nice-to-criminals decree and body cameras, CCTV and cell phone cameras everywhere just waiting to criticize whatever the cops do why would any sane person want to join BPD?

On 9/13/2017 at 2:07 PM, Lawman 27 said:

So let me guess, you're a cop hater if you expect police officers to do their job properly?

5 hours ago, Struds said:

Maybe not.

"At the same time, Murphy said, the decision is one they accept, based in part on a conversation his firm’s team — including his father, attorney William H. “Billy” Murphy — had with the Justice Department attorneys who reviewed the case.

Hassan Murphy said he had been “prepared to believe” that the Justice Department under President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions would produce an investigation that was “nothing more than a whitewash or a political decision,” but was convinced otherwise.

“We have to admit that we left satisfied with the investigation undertaken by this particular group of lawyers at the Department of Justice, most or all of them holdovers from the Obama administration,” he said. “They were frank and forthright about the things they had done and the steps they had taken in this investigation.”

There goes his rant ......

20 hours ago, retired said:

The Sun reported today that St. Freddie's family is "devastated" because DOJ (an investigating team of mostly Obama appointees) could not find evidence of civil rights violations.

It's time for the family to take it's ill-gotten millions and just go away, move to Guilford or some other rich enclave. St. Freddie was useless while he was alive but a real cash cow in death.

It's time to stop persecuting the cops who were involved in the case. They were cleared in court, now by DOJ, but the Police Department doesn't have the stones to say enough is enough, drop the trial boards and put the officers back to work.

The Sun also reported on a new campaign to recruit more police officers in Baltimore City. Trying to find people who don't have police records and want to be cops is a major obstacle. Now that we have the be-nice-to-criminals decree and body cameras, CCTV and cell phone cameras everywhere just waiting to criticize whatever the cops do why would any sane person want to join BPD?

Criticism is one thing.....potentially being dragged through court on bogus 'feel good' charges to make the locals feel good....probably is a bigger factor. And talk about double jeapordy.....how about triple......city charges.....fed investigations/charges....now the PD itself.

Who needs that? Good cops are in short supply. Good cops with college degrees with squeaky clean records.... that can work most anywhere are in even shorter supply.

BTW I understand that for the first time in a long time....BPD was able to fill ...two complete classes of cadets. Of course after lower the requirements re past run in's with the law and such.

Good ol BC.....raise the bar on one hand then lowering it on the other.

Edited by Guido2

On 9/13/2017 at 11:45 PM, Marshan Man said:

They were acquitted of breaking laws, not of being negligent of their professional duties. 

The DOJ would disagree with you, clearly. The department has instituted new regulations and procedures that were not in effect at that time. It's gonna be tough trying to prove they were negligent of their duties when the Circuit Court of Baltimore and the Federal Gov't deemed that there was no evidence suggesting malicious behavior. Kinda need one for the other if you're going to "make it stick".

I bet Nick had to endure Psycho Marilyn's meltdown after receiving this news.

1 hour ago, Manny said:

I bet Nick had to endure Psycho Marilyn's meltdown after receiving this news.

I'd be embarrassed. With so many failures under her belt, I can't imagine anyone taking her serious let alone respecting her on any level. 

2 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

I'd be embarrassed. With so many failures under her belt, I can't imagine anyone taking her serious let alone respecting her on any level. 

WWWWwooohhhhhooooooooo hold on Dupin. Keep in mind profile of the majority of voters in Baltimore city.

You may want to rethink that statement. :lol:

31 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

WWWWwooohhhhhooooooooo hold on Dupin. Keep in mind profile of the majority of voters in Baltimore city.

You may want to rethink that statement. :lol:

No, it's clear she's way out of her league. She is the laughing stock of the legal community. Whoever voted for her has gotten their "monies" worth. Enjoy!

3 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

She could always go back to being a litigator for Liberty Mutual.  

On 9/15/2017 at 5:44 PM, blowboatbethesda said:

She could always go back to being a litigator for Liberty Mutual.  

She's not even a litigator (IMO). She's an "ambulance chaser!" She's mastered the art of barratry.

Edited by AugusteDupin