Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EgyptKang

Man accused of saying, ‘Shut up, slave,’ at Starbucks faces felonies

9 posts in this topic

Frightening to think people with this kind of rage walk among us. Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Frightening to think people with this kind of rage walk among us. Yikes.

Guy looks like a dweeb. Hell there are many on this board that are full of rage that are walking the streets. Your post seem to have a lot of anger in them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After reading the article.  "Shut up slave" didn't get him arrested.  Beating people and spitting on people got him arrested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, overtaxed said:

After reading the article.  "Shut up slave" didn't get him arrested.  Beating people and spitting on people got him arrested.

Thank you.  I was wondering about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

First of all, this story is about criminal charges. 

Secondly, you would need to prove some kind of loss or damage to sue "racists white".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WhatintheHell said:

Guy looks like a dweeb. Hell there are many on this board that are full of rage that are walking the streets. Your post seem to have a lot of anger in them. 

Dweebs are the ones who shoot up schools, movie theaters, malls, place of employment, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, overtaxed said:

After reading the article.  "Shut up slave" didn't get him arrested.  Beating people and spitting on people got him arrested.

Thanks.  If this is felony, I'll be getting life without parole for the ride into the office this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MiddleOfTheRoad said:

Thanks.  If this is felony, I'll be getting life without parole for the ride into the office this morning.

You call people slave and spit on people on your way to work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0