Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EgyptKang

Alex Jones says Trump is being covertly drugged.

81 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FatBoy said:

Are you done 'dismissing it', or is it going to take a few more posts?

He'd need about a hundred more posts to catch up to the Miss America fiasco...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Norman said:

He'd need about a hundred more posts to catch up to the Miss America fiasco...

I lost interest in that one. Perhaps I should revisit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FatBoy said:

I lost interest in that one. Perhaps I should revisit. 

Naw.  Just laughing at how many posts it takes to say you're not interested in the topic....I'm thinking somewhere less than 1...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Trump being covertly drugged would actually be good news.  Means he's not naturally a buffoon.

2.  I cannot wait for hockey season to begin.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

1. Trump being covertly drugged would actually be good news.  Means he's not naturally a buffoon.

2.  I cannot wait for hockey season to begin.....

Not a football fan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Norman said:

Not a football fan?

Yes!  But need at least 2 sports going to distract me from politics.  Normally 1 is plenty, but now.....oy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jdsample said:

I think I have heard the name, but until this moment had no idea who he was.  Thank you for wasting a moment of my day, Egypt.  Keep listening if that is what entertains you!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you are lying through your teeth that you had no idea who Alex Jones was until this post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baseball Pennant Races!  Well not in PA I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Right,how many posters here post links in support of Alex Jonses ideas?

Pretty sure it's Libs posting tbreads of him here.

Troll thread.

 

I would post one of a kooky LW "celeb" but it's a waste of time because well,it's not important.

You've been around here long enough to know darn well that there have been several posters here who routinely linked to Alex Jones' stuff and ideas... and NOT ONE of them was a lib....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

1. Trump being covertly drugged would actually be good news.  Means he's not naturally a buffoon.

2.  I cannot wait for hockey season to begin.....

Ha.... I try to get excited about hockey season but it's hard to do that when I already know how it's going to play out for my team.... false hopes will be shattered come playoff time when the Caps, the greatest regular season hockey team of all time, once again puts together a tremendous regular season only to get to the playoffs and choke.  I can set my danged watch by it :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

You've been around here long enough to know darn well that there have been several posters here who routinely linked to Alex Jones' stuff and ideas... and NOT ONE of them was a lib....

Check the original post of this thread, and then wipe the pie off your face.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you are lying through your teeth that you had no idea who Alex Jones was until this post

That is a a real skinny limb way out over the thin ice.  Because you are simply wrong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jdsample said:

Check the original post of this thread, and then wipe the pie off your face.  

Check the use of the terms "have been and "was"... Also, you and I both know that I'm talking about people who use him as an actual source to back up their claims, or who actually believe what he says... not the current post which is actually making fun of him. 

The patented jdsample dishonesty strikes again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jdsample said:

That is a a real skinny limb way out over the thin ice.  Because you are simply wrong.  

Sure I am :rolleyes:

Sorry, but you've been around far to long and posted on far too many topics to have never heard of Alex Jones until now.  I'm simply not buying it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, banner1124 said:

Check the use of the terms "have been and "was"... Also, you and I both know that I'm talking about people who use him as an actual source to back up their claims, or who actually believe what he says... not the current post which is actually making fun of him. 

The patented jdsample dishonesty strikes again.

Maybe that is where I have heard the name?  Could be.  

But you libs seem to be absolutely enthralled with this guy in this thread.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, banner1124 said:

Sure I am :rolleyes:

Sorry, but you've been around far to long and posted on far too many topics to have never heard of Alex Jones until now.  I'm simply not buying it

Cool.  I really don't care what your ignorant opinion is.  Listen to some radio nut all you want.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Norman said:

He'd need about a hundred more posts to catch up to the Miss America fiasco...

Looks like he's working on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Maybe that is where I have heard the name?  Could be.  

But you libs seem to be absolutely enthralled with this guy in this thread.  

hahahaha... yeah, we are enthralled with him by talking about him on a thread topic about which he is the subject :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Cool.  I really don't care what your ignorant opinion is.  Listen to some radio nut all you want.  

Where do you get in all this that I listen to him?  You see, it's your problem with reading comprehension coupled with dishonesty that makes you look so foolish so often

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you are lying through your teeth that you had no idea who Alex Jones was until this post

And BINGO was his name-o.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Check the use of the terms "have been and "was"... Also, you and I both know that I'm talking about people who use him as an actual source to back up their claims, or who actually believe what he says... not the current post which is actually making fun of him. 

The patented jdsample dishonesty strikes again.

LOL.  So you posted this retort prior to the OP, thus "was" does not apply?  Liar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, banner1124 said:

Ha.... I try to get excited about hockey season but it's hard to do that when I already know how it's going to play out for my team.... false hopes will be shattered come playoff time when the Caps, the greatest regular season hockey team of all time, once again puts together a tremendous regular season only to get to the playoffs and choke.  I can set my danged watch by it :lol:

Caps thing is freaky. Unnatural even. That said, go Pens!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jdsample said:

LOL.  So you posted this retort prior to the OP, thus "was" does not apply?  Liar.

How could I have possibly posted a reply prior to the OP?  Please fill us all in on how to post a reply to a post prior to the original post LOL... man, is it really that hard for you to be honest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, banner1124 said:

You've been around here long enough to know darn well that there have been several posters here who routinely linked to Alex Jones' stuff and ideas... and NOT ONE of them was a lib....

Who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0