Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EgyptKang

Alex Jones says Trump is being covertly drugged.

81 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Who?

You telling me TheShadow doesn't pop straight to the top of your head? :D

There's also posters like RalR but not sure I wanna count him :lol:

4 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

How about Mr. Wagner?

32 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

I'll take your word for it.

The point is the Libs here post wayyyyy more Limbaugh threads and Alex Jones threads......telling us this is what conservatives and Republicans think,and that it's mainstream.

Nonsense.

11 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

I'll take your word for it.

The point is the Libs here post wayyyyy more Limbaugh threads and Alex Jones threads......telling us this is what conservatives and Republicans think,and that it's mainstream.

Nonsense.

I am sure you and your ilk called Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton the leaders of blacks.

I am assuming that's nonsense also.

2 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

I am sure you and your ilk called Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton the leaders of blacks.

I am assuming that's nonsense also.

What a bizarre and nonsensical post.

If you mean rational intelligent people,yes my "ilk".

We call Jesse and Al race hustlers and hypocrites.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

1 hour ago, banner1124 said:

How could I have possibly posted a reply prior to the OP?  Please fill us all in on how to post a reply to a post prior to the original post LOL... man, is it really that hard for you to be honest?

That is why I wondered WTF you were talking about when you said the word "was" didn't apply in an attempt to coverup a lame and blatantly false post.  You aren't nearly as good at this parsing as the Clintons.  LOL.  I recommend staying in the shallow end of the pool.  You are out of your depth.  

4 minutes ago, jdsample said:

That is why I wondered WTF you were talking about when you said the word "was" didn't apply in an attempt to coverup a lame and blatantly false post.  You aren't nearly as good at this parsing as the Clintons.  LOL.  I recommend staying in the shallow end of the pool.  You are out of your depth.  

Oh sweet Jesus you can't be this dense.  I never said the word "was" didn't apply.  It's the exact opposite.  It was my use of the word "was" that made my statement valid and confused you.  Why is it so hard for you to just admit you were mistaken about something and move on?  Talk about out of your depth?  I noticed something about you as a poster... the more you start telling other posters how "out of their depth" they are the more likely it is that is is actually YOU who was dead wrong and just refuse to admit it.  Do us a favor, go back and reread the thread... but this time try to comprehend what you're reading so you can realize how foolish you look

Just now, banner1124 said:

Oh sweet Jesus you can't be this dense.  I never said the word "was" didn't apply.  It's the exact opposite.  It was my use of the word "was" that made my statement valid and confused you.  Why is it so hard for you to just admit you were mistaken about something and move on?  Talk about out of your depth?  I noticed something about you as a poster... the more you start telling other posters how "out of their depth" they are the more likely it is that is is actually YOU who was dead wrong and just refuse to admit it.  Do us a favor, go back and reread the thread... but this time try to comprehend what you're reading so you can realize how foolish you look

Did I miss the part where a liberal cited Alex Jones as a source and defended it to the wall?  Making your statement a lie?  No I didn't.  

3 hours ago, banner1124 said:

You've been around here long enough to know darn well that there have been several posters here who routinely linked to Alex Jones' stuff and ideas... and NOT ONE of them was a lib....

I've seen threads that would qualify if it was about a response to Alex Jones or his website, but I haven't seen anybody that claims to be liberal or I perceive linking his stuff like they think it is good or useful. I did find this particular thread that was started 10 days ago that was deleted, but Google did cache it here:

mcorioles

• Hypocrisy Exposer
  •  
  • mcorioles
  • Members
  • 15,578 posts

https://www.infowars.com/infowars-reporter-mobbed-by-trump-protesters/

1. To save the Libs here further embarrassment.....yes we realize AJ INFO WARS is a fake news site.

2. That doesn't matter in this video,it is what it is......

3. Sounds about like every liberal here........not suprising.

Now, how long before our resident Libs will actually watch this,read my post and still try and use the taliking points I just made them aware of?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dkrju-BZFPAJ:talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/283070-critical-thinking-protesters-cant-even-answer-what-they-are-protesting/+&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

13 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Did I miss the part where a liberal cited Alex Jones as a source and defended it to the wall?  Making your statement a lie?  No I didn't.  

Yeah, you missed that part.  You also apparently just made up the part where I claimed that to be true.  The exchange is here for all to see and anyone who reads it can see that you're just flat out WRONG.  You made a mistake, but in true Trumpanzee fashion refuse to ever admit that you made a mistake, and now continue to dig the hole deeper looking more and more ridiculous every time.  if you're so sure about yourself, then tell me exactly what statement of mine was a lie and why it was a lie.  If you're honest you'll just admit you read it wrong and apologize... but I won't hold my breath.

7 minutes ago, bmorepunk said:

I've seen threads that would qualify if it was about a response to Alex Jones or his website, but I haven't seen anybody that claims to be liberal or I perceive linking his stuff like they think it is good or useful. I did find this particular thread that was started 10 days ago that was deleted, but Google did cache it here:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dkrju-BZFPAJ:talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/283070-critical-thinking-protesters-cant-even-answer-what-they-are-protesting/+&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Well look at that :D

21 minutes ago, bmorepunk said:

What's your point?

Now, how long before our resident Libs will actually watch this,read my post and still try and use the taliking points I just made them aware of?

LOL I predicted the future.........not really.Just proves they have predictable cut and paste responces when they have no logical rebuttal.

Edited by mcorioles

12 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Well look at that :D

And your point?

Edited by mcorioles

2 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

And your point?

My point is the one I made previously... the one that confused jdsample so much that I think it broke him

The point is that it's conservatives that have used Alex Jones as a source in the past... it's conservatives who have supported him and his ideas... when a liberal brings up Jones it's to make fun of his lunacy... at least that's been the history around here

6 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

My point is the one I made previously... the one that confused jdsample so much that I think it broke him

The point is that it's conservatives that have used Alex Jones as a source in the past... it's conservatives who have supported him and his ideas... when a liberal brings up Jones it's to make fun of his lunacy... at least that's been the history around here

Was that supposed to address my question?

I can't believe you are going to sit here and tell me the hardcore Libs here don't spammthe board with AJ and project onto everyone that this is mainstream conservatism.

I seriously don't recall any Repubs,Cons here using AJ for a thread to justify some AJ kook story.

If they did they are nuts.

And the halarity of Bmore punk linking that thread is a doozy.

I wasn't linking one of his kooky conspiracy stories and agreeing with it.

It was a man on the street interview about the stupid Trump protesters.

Did  you even bother to see what was in it or just go "Well look at that" ?

Edited by mcorioles

7 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Was that supposed to address my question?

I can't believe you are going to sit here and tell me the hardcore Libs here don't spammthe board with AJ and project onto everyone that this is mainstream conservatism.

I seriously don't recall any Repubs,Cons here using AJ for a thread to justify some AJ kook story.

If they did they are nuts.

And the halarity of Bmore punk linking that thread is a doozy.

I wasn't linking one of his kooky conspiracy stories and agreeing with it.

It was a man on the street interview about the stupid Trump protesters.

Did  you even bother to see what was in it or just go "Well look at that" ?

Yes, I'm going to sit here and tell you that the hardcore libs don't spam the board with AJ, and further I haven't seen ANYONE porject that this is mainstream conservatism... ANYONE.  

Here's the all-time count for linking to Infowars (per Google's caching) on the forum, in case anybody wants to vie for first place:

The Shadow - 4
MichaeL. Wagner - 3
jonsesback - 3
kathaksung - 2
Gurgles - 2
sage - 1
METALSTUD - 1
mcorioles - 1
wayward son - 1
genghisraven - 1
Sprightly - 1
hst2 - 1
Agent 117 - 1

By the way, guys, the website is "Alex Jones' Infowars". Don't try to disassociate yourselves with going to his website. It's like going to Bobby's Burger Palace and claiming that you were just at Burger Palace. We know.

5 minutes ago, bmorepunk said:

Here's the all-time count for linking to Infowars (per Google's caching) on the forum, in case anybody wants to vie for first place:

This list is already irrelevant.

MY link was simply a man in the street VIDEO of dumb Trump protesters.....not one of his kooky stories.

4 minutes ago, bmorepunk said:

By the way, guys, the website is "Alex Jones' Infowars". Don't try to disassociate yourselves with going to his website. It's like going to Bobby's Burger Palace and claiming that you were just at Burger Palace. We know.

Have you ate there ..???

Didn't know it was Bobby Flay until my son mentioned it. Towson right ..??

9 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Yes, I'm going to sit here and tell you that the hardcore libs don't spam the board with AJ, and further I haven't seen ANYONE porject that this is mainstream conservatism... ANYONE.  

Ok.

How come you didn't answer my question about your "look at that" post"?

I've only been to the one at Maryland Live! But I've been a few times and I really liked it. Maximized gluttony. Have a friend drive if the location serves alcohol: alcoholic milkshakes.

2 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

This list is already irrelevant.

MY link was simply a man in the street VIDEO of dumb Trump protesters.....not one of his kooky stories.

But it doesn't matter because you did it.

Kind of like someone starts a Hillary thread and you respond to it and get blamed for talking about her.

2 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

But it doesn't matter because you did it.

Kind of like someone starts a Hillary thread and you respond to it and get blamed for talking about her.

Right.

The 30 minute interview from December 2015 of Trump on Alex Jones' show is bizarre. We have a President who went on Alex Jones' show for 30 minutes for an interview. Just...why?